August 30, 2014 | 1836 users online

Conditioner - MooGoo - Conditioning Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by eskimojoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very dry and brittle blonde hair. I feel this does a very good job of moisturising it. My hair feels soft and manageable.

I am very happy with this product.

*Edit* I went to the hairdresser last week and she commented that for bleached hair it was in very good condition. I usually get told off, so that was music to my ears. For that compliement i am bumping my rating up to 5.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by sunnykt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not the biggest fan but it smells good and I like it more than the shampoo (although it really only works well with the shampoo- I tried it with other products and it didn't seem to work week). I feel like the product soaks into my hair, and I feel like I need more pumps of it than I would like to use. But at least it's gentle and non-greasy enough to be used on the roots and not just the ends.
[EDIT] after going back to 'normal' conditioner and needing to buy a root treatment I can definitely say this really does condition your hair and make it feel like it's in it's "natural" state. I really like this conditioner because it doesn't leave my hair dry, but I hate the oil build up in my roots from using this shampoo.
Hmmm. dilemas, dilemas as to whether I should buy it again. I think I'm going to try and find a lush product next, since this didn't work for me at all. But despite this I would still recommend giving it a go, as I said the shampoo doesn't really strip hair- and this does moisturise. But it is definitely not made for my fine, thin, damaged ends and a super oily scalp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

As with the whole Moogoo range - this is a must buy!
I love how creamy the conditioner is and my scalp just loves how moisturising and gentle it is. It smells like vanilla and my hair just slurps it up. It comes in a handy pump dispenser. I have long, (really really) think hair and I use 3-5 pumps. The conditioner spreads well and my hair is so soft and silky after using it.
Due to my really thick hair, I normally have to go for heavy duty conditioners to keep out the split ends which leave my scalp feeling heavy and oily within a few days. That is, until I found this little baby!
The whole Moogoo range is SLS, paraben, etc free which is a bonus but would explain why my hair and scalp just love it!
My only gripe is that the company tends to change its formulation from time to time with no warning - generally it is for the better but better communication would be appreciated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

this conditioner detangles and leaves my hair light and soft. It works and is cone free. Happy I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by nabz

I rated this as quite expensive because I bought it online and once the shipping and handling cost have been factored in... well it costs twice as much. Anyway, back to the product itself, I have to say I love love love this conditioner. It smells something like a cross between milk and hot chocolate. Been using this together with the shampoo, and though the shampoo could have performed better, I am recommending the conditioner to all those who wash their hair daily and want a great smelling lightweight conditioner. It's lightweight as it doesn't seem to cut all of the frizzies in my hair but it does hold it down to something decent and not as crazy looking :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by joannecpaxton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i am in love with moogoo products. i frst heard about their products from a woman who came into my work and just raved about it - shes currently undergoing radiation treatment and moogoo products for her have been an absolute lifesaver through her treatment - protecting her skin in amazing ways. i then read an article in the national paper about their products, and a quick visit to their website late (www.moogoo.com.au) and i was hooked !!
this conditioner is simply amazing, and for the price its incredibly reasonable.
i've used many different types of natural/herbal shampoos and conditioners in the past in the hope of ditching chemically derived/SLS shampoos but none even compare to the lush soft feeling i get from moogoo.
i cant recommend these products enough!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by rebdab

Wow! Fantastic product. Have been using this along with the shampoo (see separate review) and my hair has never been so soft and shiny. I have oily fine hair (what a great combination!) and this has left the ends feeling great without any build-up or weighed down feeling at all. Yummy mild vanilla milk-bottle-lolly smell, and a bargain at $AUD16.50 for 500 mL. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cant rave about this enough. At first I thought it was just OK, good - but nothing special. Now, after continual use over a few weeks I just LOVE IT. I have tried so many natural conditioners and ending up hating them all. But this one is a definate winner. Its made of lots of safe and natural ingredients and it feels so gentle on my hair and scalp. I have long, thick, dry hair and this leaves my locks silky soft. The consistency is quite thin, almost runny but a little goes a long way. It's reasonably priced compared to salon brands - $18AU for 500ml. Great pump pack. Smells yummy although leaves no scent on my hair. No build up. I had to use a "nasty" conditioner the other day and was left itching my scalp like crazy - made me realise just how great this one really is. HG!

EDIT - Have they changed the ingredients on this?? Just bought it again after straying for about a year. It smells different and isn't working with my hair at all. Think I may have to downgrade my rating. Noooooooo :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 5:40:00 AM More reviews by ln_marie_d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MooGoo is such a fantastic brand, I've never tried a product from them that I don't like. The conditioner though is a stand out favourite that I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. I have thick frizzy hair that is very difficult to look after, I have struggled my whole life to tame it. Since using MooGoo conditioning cream I haven't looked back - my hair is now soft and shiny and goes into waves or large curles without have to use heaps of product. I can now wear my hair out for the first time in my life, instead of constantly have to tie it back. MooGoo is very reasonably priced. I LOVE IT