MooGoo Conditioning Cream

4.8

Water (Purified), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Emulsifier), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Based Detangler), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Piroctone Olamine, Allantoin (Comfrey Derived), Hydrolyzed Casein (Milk Protein), Parfum (Phthalate free).

on 1/18/2015 3:50:00 AM

I have the finest hair ever, limp and not much. Even after colour and perms, I can actually go without conditioner and my hair is still very smooth, fine and soft.

This is the only conditioner that conditions but doesn't weigh my hair down.

I have tried almost everything out there and they all weigh down my very very very flat and fine hair.

I do not condition often but sometimes I like to give it a little moisture since I am very hard on it, with swimming and colours and perms (I do the latter two to roughen up my hair or it gets very flat on my head. Basically my hairstylist and I go out of our way to damage my hair so it doesn't look flat).

I will be moving soon and if that city doesn't carry MooGoo, I'd just stop using conditioners again because nothing worked for me but this gem.

on 9/30/2014 3:44:00 AM

This conditioner is the best thing ever for really dry hair. My hair is dry, brittle and breaks easily - this makes it smooth and silky. My hair is also very fine, and my number 1 problem with most dry hair conditioners is that they leave my hair heavy, greasy and limp. MooGoo conditions my hair while still leaving it light and bouncy. Have lost count of how many bottles of this I've been through. The packaging is pretty good too - the cap is flat so you can invert the bottle when it's running low. One very minor quibble is that recent batches have been occasionally a little bit gritty in texture, though this hasn't seemed to change the performance of the product.

on 9/23/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm on my fourth bottles -I super love this conditioner! Use it together with MooGoo Milk Shampoo; it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.

on 3/13/2013 6:58:00 AM

I have very dry and brittle blonde hair. I feel this does a very good job of moisturising it. My hair feels soft and manageable.

I am very happy with this product.

*Edit* I went to the hairdresser last week and she commented that for bleached hair it was in very good condition. I usually get told off, so that was music to my ears. For that compliement i am bumping my rating up to 5.

on 1/25/2013 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not the biggest fan but it smells good and I like it more than the shampoo (although it really only works well with the shampoo- I tried it with other products and it didn't seem to work week). I feel like the product soaks into my hair, and I feel like I need more pumps of it than I would like to use. But at least it's gentle and non-greasy enough to be used on the roots and not just the ends.
[EDIT] after going back to 'normal' conditioner and needing to buy a root treatment I can definitely say this really does condition your hair and make it feel like it's in it's "natural" state. I really like this conditioner because it doesn't leave my hair dry, but I hate the oil build up in my roots from using this shampoo.
Hmmm. dilemas, dilemas as to whether I should buy it again. I think I'm going to try and find a lush product next, since this didn't work for me at all. But despite this I would still recommend giving it a go, as I said the shampoo doesn't really strip hair- and this does moisturise. But it is definitely not made for my fine, thin, damaged ends and a super oily scalp.

on 11/19/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

As with the whole Moogoo range - this is a must buy!
I love how creamy the conditioner is and my scalp just loves how moisturising and gentle it is. It smells like vanilla and my hair just slurps it up. It comes in a handy pump dispenser. I have long, (really really) think hair and I use 3-5 pumps. The conditioner spreads well and my hair is so soft and silky after using it.
Due to my really thick hair, I normally have to go for heavy duty conditioners to keep out the split ends which leave my scalp feeling heavy and oily within a few days. That is, until I found this little baby!
The whole Moogoo range is SLS, paraben, etc free which is a bonus but would explain why my hair and scalp just love it!
My only gripe is that the company tends to change its formulation from time to time with no warning - generally it is for the better but better communication would be appreciated.

on 8/3/2010 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this conditioner detangles and leaves my hair light and soft. It works and is cone free. Happy I am.

on 10/29/2009 4:42:00 AM

I rated this as quite expensive because I bought it online and once the shipping and handling cost have been factored in... well it costs twice as much. Anyway, back to the product itself, I have to say I love love love this conditioner. It smells something like a cross between milk and hot chocolate. Been using this together with the shampoo, and though the shampoo could have performed better, I am recommending the conditioner to all those who wash their hair daily and want a great smelling lightweight conditioner. It's lightweight as it doesn't seem to cut all of the frizzies in my hair but it does hold it down to something decent and not as crazy looking :)

i am in love with moogoo products. i frst heard about their products from a woman who came into my work and just raved about it - shes currently undergoing radiation treatment and moogoo products for her have been an absolute lifesaver through her treatment - protecting her skin in amazing ways. i then read an article in the national paper about their products, and a quick visit to their website late (www.moogoo.com.au) and i was hooked !!
this conditioner is simply amazing, and for the price its incredibly reasonable.
i've used many different types of natural/herbal shampoos and conditioners in the past in the hope of ditching chemically derived/SLS shampoos but none even compare to the lush soft feeling i get from moogoo.
i cant recommend these products enough!!

on 12/14/2008 3:31:00 PM

Wow! Fantastic product. Have been using this along with the shampoo (see separate review) and my hair has never been so soft and shiny. I have oily fine hair (what a great combination!) and this has left the ends feeling great without any build-up or weighed down feeling at all. Yummy mild vanilla milk-bottle-lolly smell, and a bargain at $AUD16.50 for 500 mL. Will definitely repurchase.