November 27, 2014 | 1479 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Trim - Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyelash curler needing a new one because all my other one tore my eyelashes out!! THIS IS AMAZINGGGG!! It curls so well and DOESNT tear my lashes! My new holy grail eyelash curler!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the black one , which is slightly different than the photo. I love this curler! I've tried the Revlon one and that one pinched my eyelids and the ELF one is absolute garbage. This one is perfect. Very affordable, came with 4 or 5 refill pads, wide enough to curl all my lashes. Love it , no complaints!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyelash curler. I've tried so many different eyelash curlers and i keep coming back to this one. I have used it for many, many years now always repurchasing when i've lost it. The shape of this one i really prefer over others because the curl it gives me is very precise. It gets all my lashes and curls them equally. Other curlers don't give me the same effect. Plus this one is so inexpensive. Like another reviewer said the only thing i wish they could change is the packaging. Maybe a different color than silver? Regardless i love this curler.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by anathedisneygirl

This eyelash curler works wonderfully. I always used my moms Revlon eyelash curler, which, to be honest, didn't work that great, so I decided to buy my own. This curler grabs all my lashes unlike other curlers and does a great job at curling them! And the price is crazy good. Only complaint is maybe make the packaging "cuter" as well as the curler(:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by emilypat

I've tried the black revlon curler and the sally hansen professional curler and this one was the only one that grabbed all of my short lashes. It curls them nicely

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

**The lash curler I bought is slightly different than the one pictured here. Mine is painted black**

I love this eyelash curler. It makes my lashes look amazing and perfectly curled. The frame isn't too rounded, so it's easy to get all of your lashes at once. It's dirt cheap, too. (I got it at walmart here in Canada for less than $4). I bought a more expensive eyelash curler that did nothing but fold my lashes in half. This curler has rounded pads, which make a world of difference in the way your lashes look. It also came with 6 extra pads, so I won't have to look for another lash curler for a LONG time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- curls well
- affordable

Cons

- no replacement pad
- can pinch if not careful

Comments: This curls my lashes very well, but it definitely requires care when using because it can pinch the lid.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

After doing the research for a cheap and best eyelash curler , I decided to go with either Revlon Extra Curl or E.L.F 's $ 1 curler . But I ended up buying this accidentally while I was in C.V.S for around $ 4 .

The price is okay ...When i tried it , the first thing I noticed is , it Didn't Cover up my entire lashes ... the corner lashes are left behind as my Eyes are Wider...I advise Wide - Eyed girls Not to try this... I just brush the corner lashes with my eyebrow brush bcoz it hurts my lashes if i'm curling them in 2 separate times ...

Also Sometimes it presses the lashes too hard , the hair falls out...and it hurts where it presses against those corner lashes that the curler didn't catch up on ...

In my case it is NOT A GOOD BUY ...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by TheHarryPotterNinja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loved this! It worked VERY well, and the pad was firm. It only came with one replacement pad, so that's two in all, and the pads lasted about a week, so two weeks. I wish it came with just replacement pads, because I now have three of the just curlers, and I feel like I am wasting metal. The curler works great!

UPDATE: I have a very flat (sorry) and asian face (because I'm asian!) and the shape of the curler was so flat, that it began to pull out my eyelashes and hurt! Ouch!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by KristenWalter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive got to admit, this is the only eyelash curler i have ever used, but i think it does a wonderful job! I got it at target for 1.49 i believe and i guarantee you that it gives the same results as a 10 dollar curler! Its sleek, easy to use, and affordable, oh, and it works! What more can you ask for?

The only thing is i wish it came with refills, but paying 1.49 for a whole new one is not going to break the bank.