Trim - Eyelash Curler

4.3

I don't wear makeup all that often, but I curl my lashes almost everyday. Since I do that so frequently, I could invest in a high end lash curler, but I can't suck it up and spend the money on one. I've used this basic Trim eyelash curler before but didn't think I really depended on it...when the pad eventually wore out and my lashes would get stuck in the pad, I decided to try some other cheapie eyelash curlers. While I tried and liked the most basic Revlon curler before, I hate the new version of it. It didn't even curl my lashes, and they just stuck out straight---which they are pretty flexible and can hold a curl for a decent amount of time. The Revlon curler also didn't fit my eye shape that well either. Then I tried the Elf one, which I also tried the $1 one before. But they changed the style, and it somehow did nothing for my lashes either! I also tested out the $3 Elf mini eyelash curler for fun--that is straight junk.

So over the course of a month, I tried all the cheap brands, and I stand corrected in thinking all cheap eyelash curlers were made equal. I eventually made my way back to Trim, which I should've gone with since it was my most recent eyelash curler anyway. This one creates a curl that lasts and opens up my eyes. It fits my eye shape and doesn't pinch. It was less than $2.50 at Target.

on 3/26/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this curler! I had my first eyelash curler about 2 years ago and it stopped curling. I wanted to go out and buy a new one but it didn't have the brand name on the curler itself so I couldn't get a replacement. I bought the elf curler, which is garbage, and I tried my mom's Revlon curler. That didn't work for me either and it just pinched my eyes.

I came across this one at Target and decided to give it a try. It's so inexpensive and works perfectly for me! I have a cross between Asian and almond shaped eyes so it's really hard to find an eyelash curler that can fit along my lash line. The Trim curler curls my eyelashes fast and keeps the curl all day. Never do I have to fix it, unless I'm sweating/working out and it starts wearing off. The pad shape doesn't pinch my eyelashes either. It's in the middle of a rounded pad and a completely flat one. Just right.

The only caveat is that I wish the curling pad lasted longer. After about 3 weeks, the imprint from the top part of the curler starts showing and can pull out my eyelashes. The product comes with one extra pad but it'd be better if the pad just lasted longer or was better quality.

on 10/17/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this eyelash curler needing a new one because all my other one tore my eyelashes out!! THIS IS AMAZINGGGG!! It curls so well and DOESNT tear my lashes! My new holy grail eyelash curler!

on 2/4/2014 6:23:00 PM

I bought the black one , which is slightly different than the photo. I love this curler! I've tried the Revlon one and that one pinched my eyelids and the ELF one is absolute garbage. This one is perfect. Very affordable, came with 4 or 5 refill pads, wide enough to curl all my lashes. Love it , no complaints!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this eyelash curler. I've tried so many different eyelash curlers and i keep coming back to this one. I have used it for many, many years now always repurchasing when i've lost it. The shape of this one i really prefer over others because the curl it gives me is very precise. It gets all my lashes and curls them equally. Other curlers don't give me the same effect. Plus this one is so inexpensive. Like another reviewer said the only thing i wish they could change is the packaging. Maybe a different color than silver? Regardless i love this curler.

This eyelash curler works wonderfully. I always used my moms Revlon eyelash curler, which, to be honest, didn't work that great, so I decided to buy my own. This curler grabs all my lashes unlike other curlers and does a great job at curling them! And the price is crazy good. Only complaint is maybe make the packaging "cuter" as well as the curler(:

on 6/14/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've tried the black revlon curler and the sally hansen professional curler and this one was the only one that grabbed all of my short lashes. It curls them nicely

on 2/27/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

**The lash curler I bought is slightly different than the one pictured here. Mine is painted black**

I love this eyelash curler. It makes my lashes look amazing and perfectly curled. The frame isn't too rounded, so it's easy to get all of your lashes at once. It's dirt cheap, too. (I got it at walmart here in Canada for less than $4). I bought a more expensive eyelash curler that did nothing but fold my lashes in half. This curler has rounded pads, which make a world of difference in the way your lashes look. It also came with 6 extra pads, so I won't have to look for another lash curler for a LONG time.

on 11/25/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Pros

- curls well
- affordable

Cons

- no replacement pad
- can pinch if not careful

Comments: This curls my lashes very well, but it definitely requires care when using because it can pinch the lid.

Will repurchase.

on 6/21/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After doing the research for a cheap and best eyelash curler , I decided to go with either Revlon Extra Curl or E.L.F 's $ 1 curler . But I ended up buying this accidentally while I was in C.V.S for around $ 4 .

The price is okay ...When i tried it , the first thing I noticed is , it Didn't Cover up my entire lashes ... the corner lashes are left behind as my Eyes are Wider...I advise Wide - Eyed girls Not to try this... I just brush the corner lashes with my eyebrow brush bcoz it hurts my lashes if i'm curling them in 2 separate times ...

Also Sometimes it presses the lashes too hard , the hair falls out...and it hurts where it presses against those corner lashes that the curler didn't catch up on ...

In my case it is NOT A GOOD BUY ...

Popular Misc Beauty Tools