July 29, 2014 | 1590 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - DiorBlush - Passion Fruit 533

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by IrisFvH

This blush is simply stunning on my NC15/NC20 skin. I do only use it over a satin or matte foundation, because it slides off my more dewy foundations. (and so do those foundations lol)

It gives my cheeks a beautiful soft glow :)

HG :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by katehiga

I have bought this blush, since I read only positive comments about it. And I have to agree, because this blush makes the complexion to look pretty, with a healthy looking. This rosy hue is very subtle, yet noticing. And this two-tone blush bright the cheekbones. I totally love the Dior makeup and, ultimately, it's my choice when buying new makeup. It's worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with most of the positive comments on this blush. I ordered this from Sephora as the nearest highend makeup is a two hr drive from my area. I decided to take a chance because on the Beautypedia website it said that this blush was "sublime." I would have to agree. It 's my special occasion blush. It's always perfect. Goes on and blends like a dream. Seems to go with everything and is very natural looking. I feel special every time I use it. I would love to add another color to my collection. This was a pretty big splurge for me and I'm not disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another excellent Dior product!!! Looks wonderful on my fair skin, I use my Estee Lauder concealer and this blush and my skin is perfect! If I want a little more makeup, use it on my tinted moisturizer (Laura M) and this blus, and it is perfect too! Very natural, gives you a little extra glow in the best way (no glitter mess), last on your face a long time, super pretty! Price is not cheap ($42) but what the heck, it is a quality product, Dior is my favorite, so I am very happy with it! :-)))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by sabzter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The most beautiful blush I have EVER owned. Never makes you look clown-faced or that you're a make-up virgin kind of like Bridget Jones. It's very natural-looking and makes your face just glow. I've been using it for about a month (maybe a few weeks) and it has not made me break out like Lancome blushes or irritated my super sensitive skin like Chanel blushes. It's very easy to apply and very difficult to overdo. I don't put layers and layers of this on my face, as it appears some people do because in general, I don't like to have that "made-up" look on a daily basis. Dior cosmetics do not fail to impress me every time, and this time is no different!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by stls

One of my favorites. Very flattering peachy/pink on my fair skin. Makes my complexion glow without glittery parts, there's no need to add highlighter with this one.
Sometimes I find pigmentation lacking but mostly it's just right, looks very natural and lasts all day without oxidizing. It may not show up on darker skin though. Doesn't break me out and has no scent.
Not too peachy or pink, goes well with most eye/lip colors. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This is not another over-hyped Orgasm alike. It's more like the perfect peachy shade for very pale skin tones, like I have (C1, NC20). It is definitely not shimmery nor pinky like Orgasm. It is sheer but the color can be easily built up and lasting power is the best I've seen in any blushers. I feel like I am pampering myself by using this blusher because it feel so silky, so smooth, it's like I'm being touched by the fingers of an angel. My face wakes up immediately with this color, giving me a lively and healthy look without having to use bronzer. I'd repurchase this in a heartbeat! For darker skin tones, Dior also carries a blush which is the same color as this one, only with much more depth called Peachy Keen, #553.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG material!! This is the perfect "healthy glow" peachy colour for uber pale gals. I am Nc15/20 and most blushes look too bright on me. I wanted something peachy and nars orgasm does not work for me at all. This is perfect! The powder is amazing, silky and not cakey. Excellent staying power, it has a nice sheen (not a shimmer) that imparts an amazing glow. The product contains two shades that can be mixed together. Really impressed by this product and by Dior make up. A winner! My search for the perfect blush is finally over.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jaxpaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first review with MakeupAlley. I have been a fun of this site and the reviews have been very helpful! This is also first in the series of my review about Christian Dior make up. I have tried so many foundations and blushes out there (mid to high end products). CD line is on the high end and has proven to me that it is so! I am having difficulty finding the best blush color for my NC35 skin tone. I have to pick bright colors to show on my cheeks but for everyday use I would prefer just a flush of color instead of bright hues for a more natural everyday look. I went to Nordstrom in Arcadia and the sales associate of Dior, Anette, knew her stuff! For blush, she picked Passion Fruit which turns out to be the best blush color for my skintone - peachy pink that gives a hint of color with some glow (not at all too bright on my cheeks that gives the look of obvious makeup color). Like the previous reviews, the color has stayed on amazingly and it is already late afternoon! It must be the combination of products underneath - primer and foundation I used this morning: MUFE primer - neutral color and Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup (031). My skin is on the dry side so the combination of these make up blends beautifully on me! Anette also suggested the new Dior Addict Lipstick in Beige Perfection (322). Everything on th colors she chose just blended together so well! What I am also particularly pleased about Dior's blush is that the product is buildable. It is entirely up to you to use it light handedly or with a heavy hand. The product will adjust to your preference. As Passion Fruit is peach-pink, this blush also saves me money to buy another product as it combines and blends orange/pink together beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by sues1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just a wonderfully flattering product for my very very fair skin. It is a perfect peachy-pink that highlights my cheekbones and perks my skin up a bit. I have used many many blushes over the years and this is definitely one of the best for very fair skin. It's not matte but not too shiny either. You won't be disappointed!