December 17, 2014 | 1735 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - sheer bliss lip & cheek tint

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

loved the idea of loving this product, for some reason i was thinking benetint. um... very uneven color distribution. streaky, dries too fast for blending. and the color sludge cakes to bottom of tube, so you need to shake vigorously to mix back together.also.. i have never ever had a problem with this stuff leaking in my bag. id be furious if that happened.lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I am so pleased with this product! I bought this about 6 months ago, put it in a drawer and promptly forgot all about it. When I first tried it I was only wearing concealer, and this tint gave me such a believable natural flush on my cheeks. On my lips it is slightly more intense, probably due to my naturally dark lip tone. I don't have a problem with the rollerball applicator, in fact it makes application super-easy. I love the simple packaging and I love the color of this tint. The smell is divine, roses with a hint of sweetness. The lasting power was exceptional. Applied onto my bare skin with no foundation this stayed on all day and all night too. In fact it was still there after scrubbing my face! It didn't last so long on my lips, probably because of eating & drinking. What I do have a problem with is finding it in any Target store. I have tried several stores and not one of them had this in stock. Not just the Sheer Bliss color, but the entire color range of the Lip & Cheek Tint. I guess it has been discontinued which is such a disappointment. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by skiblu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked this, until I realized there is only a *tiny* amount in there (lasted a few weeks to a month, not even using it every day!), and then packaging started being problematic... in order to get it to not spill/leak, you have to screw the top on pretty tight, and in doing so on a semi-daily basis, it started to get little cracks that filled up with and then leaked the red stain all over my other makeup. Not really worth the trouble. I'm using Body Shop lip & cheek tint now, and it is much better, packaging-wise.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a good product! I like Benetint a lot, but there was always something that bothered me about it that I could never quite put my finger on. After trying this, I think the problem was the brush applicator and too-quick drying liquid. Sonia Kasuk's version comes in a roll-on format (much better!) that's not the easiest to blend on cheeks, but certainly easier. On lips, it's stunning - much nicer and more subtle than Benetint. The price is great, but it runs out fast and there's not much in the tube. Oh well, that's what buying in bulk is for!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Genyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty color on the lips and gave me a pretty glow that looked so natural and unfussy. However, the taste of this product is so awful that I couldn't bear to wear it more than 3 or 4 times. The packaging is so pretty, and I loved the way it looked sitting on my vanity, but the cap won't screw on very tightly so its not an easy cosmetic to carry in your purse. Overall, I would say this product has GREAT potential, but just misses the mark.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 7:52:00 PM More reviews by totthediva82

Cheap, multi-purpose, great packaging, and this color looks great on anyone. I also noticed you can put it on your lips in layers for a slightly darker stain. I don't use this on my cheeks, but its my HG for lips. I always have a hard time keeping my lipstick on. This stain lasts a long time with out being cakey or drying. Another reason to love Target!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved benetint but refused to pay their price for it, loved my sephora aquatint, but have run out. When I read about this, I thought it was worth a shot. At $7.99, and with target's generous return policy, it was a no-brainer for me. The rosey smell is nice but goes away immediately, the roller is SO much easier to use than the brush, and it actually stays on my lips and dries almost immediately, so it doesn't smear and get all over my teeth like the aquatint did. I have fair skin and dark hair, and this helps me to look naturally polished- pink cheeked and pretty. There were only 2 on the shelf at my local target, and I am SO glad that I found out about this! Thanks MUA reviewers!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by historydiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this tint, until it spilled all over my purse not once but three times. (I am a slow learner and I love this stuff so much I kept carrying it with me even though I knew it would leak.)

Also, the tint has no staying power. Beautiful color, nasty taste, unpleasant smell, silly packaging, and not enough pros to outweigh the cons. Try Revlon Just Bitten in Berry Juicy. Better smell, tint, staying power and taste. Oh, and it won't leak all over your stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Let me say, that part of my annoyance with this is due to how it arrived at my house. I ordered from target.com, and it wasn't properly packaged. So...half the tube had emptied itself all over the box. Not only was everything stained, I lost a bunch of product (luckily nothing was ruined-it could all be washed). I know I shouldn't hold that against SK, but I sort of do. I mean, if it's that easy to close it improperly, what could happen in my purse? Anyway, I hate how this stuff feels on my lips. As a cheek stain, it's pretty good. Not too dark, and natural-looking. Still, I think I'd stick to Tarte or Revlon's Just Bitten.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by chloejeanette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down, I love this stuff. Sonia Kashuk made this tint several years ago with a brush applicator in the lid, somewhat similar to Benetint's. Then it suddenly disappeared from the shelves, and I was heartbroken. Devastated! Crushed!

So imagine my glee when I spotted it again at my local Target this summer. The packaging has changed a bit (a rollerball applicator, which works well) but the color is still the same. It's still the same great reddy-pinky flush that gives my cheeks a very natural glow. I only use this on my cheeks, so I can't attest to how it looks on lips.

But I've tried them all- from Tarte to Benetint to Stila's cheek gels...and this is still my all time favorite cheek tint. I just love it.

I love it, love it, love it. Hopefully this time, it's back for good! :)