Maybelline Brush Blush in Sweetheart Rose

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice dusty rose - subtle with low staying power. Not for a long-haul day unless it goes in your purse.

on 2/23/2011 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

the blush is ok, it's a bit too light and does not last long enough for me but it's cheap and it does show up on my fair skin. the brush that comes with it is not good though. its to small and does not pick up enough colour.

on 10/19/2006 3:31:00 PM

I got this at dollar tree along with another maybelline blush, You Mauve Me. This is a nice dusty rose color that suits my PPP skin well. It is sheer which is good, cause I hate that clowney blush look. I totally recommend this and You Mauve Me for anyone with cool tones to their skin and are looking for a sheer, naturual looking blush.

this is one of the best colors of blush i've used but i can't find it in the stores where i love anymore so i use clinique which is expensive and i liked this stuff better. i would buy it again if i could find it!

on 8/11/2005 1:16:00 PM

Great pink blush. Gives a healthy glow. Brush could be better.

on 12/4/2003 11:31:00 PM

This is a great blush. Cheap price, yet very nice. Everyone knows not to use the brush by now; I hope! I've tried other brands and always seem to come back to Maybelline. Good color for fair complexions.

on 10/23/2003 12:13:00 PM

This blush is a very cute basic pink color. The color and consistency kind of reminds me of Benefit's Dandelion. This is a matte blush and the colour is quite subtle. The only thing I don't really like about this is the packaging. It looks cheap and breaks easily. This comes with a brush, but the brush is pretty useless. The scent reminds me of baby powder. :)

on 11/10/2002 6:00:00 PM

A nice pink color. In my results, it didnt seem shimmery (at least compared to pink tangerine) I am not a big fan of the packaging. But I love how maybelline has lots of pretty color choices for pretty cheap. Not ALOT of pigment, but i like my blush on the sheer side since I am rather pale.

on 5/24/2002 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love pink blushes and this is a nice one.It's a little sheer but that's great so you can't make a mistake with it and look like a clown.

on 5/10/2002 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Edit to old review: had to stop using because dermatalogist said it was bad cause of the oils!!!

One of my favorites! Very pretty natural pink shade that works well with my PPP skin. I do have to use a good amount of product to get it to show up, but at around $5 it's almost as nice as my $16 MAC Trixie sheer shimmer powder!!!

Popular Blush Products