October 1, 2014 | 1568 users online

Moisturizers - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A great price for an organic facial moist w/ SPF. It is interesting though, because I found the moist quite light and absorbs fast, however causing my face to be a little on the greasy side on a hot summer day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

So far, I'm loving this moisturizer. When applied, it goes on like a dream and immediately sinks in. It hasn't broken me out and I like that its all-natural, but I'll have to use it up quickly, because it has no preservatives.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My search continues for a sunscreen that does not turn my skin into an oil slick. I had great hopes that this would melt into my skin like it does for other, but alas, it does not. My t-zone was covered in oil in less than an hour, and my normally dry cheeks start getting an oily sheen a couple of hours later. I can't comment on whether it protects my skin from burning because I haven't been out in the sun long enough to notice. I also found it made my skin a little red and itchy. Not a horrible reaction, but one that will keep me from trying it again. I give it two stars instead of one for it's natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by dorcasgood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Easy to apply and absorbs fast. It's the best texture and constancy of any SPF facial moisturizer I've ever used. Doesn't leave me greasy. The pump bottle is awkward to use when trying to get the last bits out, but the new packaging fixed that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by laraffinee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite moisturizer with sunscreen, which is now SPF 20 by the way.
It is light but moisturizing and has the best non-irritating UVA/UVB sunscreen combo of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. It has a light barely noticeable scent. This is my daily moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A nice simple moisturizer. It is not fancy but it does its job. It looks amazing on but I think it clogs my pores.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cpring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this. However, it consistantly has balled up and flaked off if I want to put ANYTHING else on my face. It also makes my undereye concealor look terrible. It is important to me to have spf under my eyes, and I simply can't use this for that purpose. If you are only going to wash, tone, and apply this, then you should be fine. However, if you are going to use other skincare treatments or use foundation, concealor, or powder, you might have the same balling up and flaking off issues that I've had. Also, the website did not list beeswax as an ingredient, but when it came in the mail, the bottle lists beeswax. I didn't realize this until yesterday. As a vegan, that really ticks me off. I just got Josie Maran 40+ spf from sephora, and am not having the balling up issue. Its got a couple more chemicals, but it is mostly natural, with more spf (all mineral).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by kissliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product! I've been using it for about 3 months now, and it's right up there near HG status.

I have super fussy, sensitive, acne-prone skin that over-reacts to everything. I was certain this would break me out, turn me red, make itch, something. Nada. It hydrates without being greasy, provides SPF without being chalky, helps my makeup last (!?) and generally treats me very well.

I apply it after cleansing and toning, using two full pumps. I apply one pump all over my face and apply the second one by patting over all the areas prone to dryness (eyes, forehead, around mouth). It looks whitish and a little odd till it absorbs, but it absorbs completely after about 10-15 minutes.

I started using Weleda's almond line (review coming =]) during the day, and my makeup started settling into fine lines. It wasn't until that happened that I realized my makeup had stopped doing that! Holy crap, that is HUGE! lol, seriously though, by the end of the day I feel sooo much prettier if my makeup hasn't settled. Settling makes me feel old, hence this lotion makes me feel young ;)

Also, I love the responsible glass pump! Minimal plastic, totally recyclable, totally hygienic! I noticed the reviewer below me loves the scent... I don't detect a scent really, a tinyyyyy bit maybe, just of the composition, but if I hadn't tried to smell it I don't think I would've noticed.

I will absolutely purchase this again, and again, and again, and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use 2-3 pumps of this every single day on my face and neck- alone, under powder, or tinted moisturizer or heavier foundation it always a dream! I wish the SPF was higher, and I find that it stings my eyes but the scent is divine, and it leaves my face ready for makeup and well hydrated without any bit of greasiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by madmm_x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using an ayurvedic facial oil since last summer, but found that it wasn't enough to moisturize my sensitive skin during the winter. After trying several natural/organic skin creams, I decided to splurge and try the Pomegranate Cream from 100% Pure. I've been using it for 2 months, and can not praise it enough! The sanitary pump dispenses just the right amount of product (one pump for my face, a 2nd for my neck & chest). This cream is extremely light, yet you can feel it penetrating deep into your skin. My face feels hydrated, with no residue (unlike Aubry Organics, which slathers on but sits like a greasy mess on top of your skin). Plus 100% Pure has the SPF 20, which is enough to protect my skin during my daily work commute. I was getting some fine lines at the corners of my eyes, and this cream has plumped them right out. I have extremely sensitive fair skin, and haven't had any breakouts or inflammation from this cream. Try it!