November 28, 2014 | 932 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - Enchanting Blush Super Blendable Blush - Revealing Flush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic blush! So thankful I got it when it was LE a few years back...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by beentheredonethat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Run, don't walk, to secure your own Enchanting Blush in "Revealing Flush" as soon as you can, because it's LE, and frankly, I usually HATE DS blush but this is as good if not better than all my Armani and NARS blushes, and the color is a fantastic not too cool and not too warm rose/peach/pinky mauve tone. It looks like it has big old sparkles but like the Armani blushes (owned by same parent company I note) they mysteriously translate not into glitter-stuck-in-your-pores but ethereal glow. I am buying a backup tonight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an exceptionally pretty blush (LE and part of the Penelope Cruz Enchantment fall/holiday collection). It has a soft, satiny texture that would suit just about any skin tone. A peachy-pink color and very natural and "flushy" effect on the cheeks. I also picked up barely blushing (the other LE blush), and honestly, I cannot tell the difference, except that it is peachier. Retails for 10.99 USD, but you get a whole lot of blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by rpgoodwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great blush! I usually wear NARS Madly or Gina but picked this up on a whim, and now it's all I use. It's a beautiful, subtle, flattering neutral color that shows up but isn't garish or overpowering. The texture is really nice - finely-milled, tranfers to the brush easily and applies smoothly. It's peachy but not orangey which is actually hard to find in a blush that's dark enough to show up on any but the fairest skin (did that make sense?).
Strongly recommended - I'm gong to buy another right away because it's a LE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by funnygirl131

I bought this in (I got it on sale at rite aid for 7 bucks as its 10 and change usually there) revealing flush and barely blushing.I didn't like teh barely blushing one because it had so much silver shimmer in it that the color was overpowered by it and when it wore off thats all taht was left silver shimmer . I then took that one back and kept the revealing flush because it has a ton less shimmmer in it. The color to me is a nudey peachy color.It makes me want to do fall makeup colors and i think it will be pretty into the spring also.It will not overpower any colors you put on your face and you can build color as previously said by another reviewer. It comes in a square pan ,plastic flip top. love that you can swoosh your brush around in there and get enough color on your blush brush. I would definitely repurchase as I see myself using this ALOT! Too bad its LE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 12:06:00 PM More reviews by SMMY

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Second the positive gushing for this product. I picked it up at Rite Aid for 50% off this weekend and have been using the heck out of it. As noted below in the thorough review by Rachel1234, it is a nicely pigmented and very flattering nude, leaning a bit towards the plummy pink side. It looks like NARS Sin in the pan, but applies like more of a true nude. There is glitter, but nothing chunky or obvious. It looks perfect with a smoky eye or red lipstick look. The lasting power is excellent and the color holds true through out the day - no ugly orange oxidation occurring here.

I highly recommend this. It is sitting alongside my Channel Joues Contraste and NARS blushes and I think it is going to get every bit as much use as any of these. Awesome blush and awesome deal. Thank you L'Oreal for proving once again that drugstore cosmetics don't always mean settling for a lesser product. NC20 to NC25 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

New and Limited Edition for Fall 2007. Revealing Flush is a beautiful rosy-terracotta color. It is slightly shimmery and is easily buildable - meaning it doesn't go on loud or harsh, but instead goes on soft and gentle and can be built up in intensity. I am PPP and it looks gorgeous on my skintone, and because of it's rich autumn-y color I think it will work just as beautifully for medium and darker skintones as well. The color is warm, luminous and healthy. It looks rather boring and brownish in the pan, but don't let that fool you - once it is applied to the skin it's rich rosy-terracotta color reveals itself. The texture is fine and powdery, it blends wonderfully and never looks streaky or uneven no matter which foundation I use underneath. In my opinion this is the best LE color L'Oreal has introduced since their magnificent Front Page Peach. It's a gorgeous, luminous, warm color and beautiful on any skintone. Another winner from L'oreal!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No