October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by sarbel

Awesome colour!! Nice application. Can't beat Mac

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love Mac lip glasses...at least the ones I've tried. After application they help my lips to be in a better condition than it was before (which is rare for me to find since I have such sensitive lips)! I also love the warm pink corally color of this particular shade. It goes with most of my everyday looks, and I think it's a shade appropriate to wear all year long. The only complaint I have about this product is that you need to smooth out the color a little with your finger after you apply it all over your lips with a doefoot applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite if not most favorite MAC lipglasses which is all I wear. It's a coraly pearly color and goes nice with a rise pink liner or just by itself. It has the infamous MAC vanilla scent which I love and the consistency is nice and thick, personally I like the sticky consistency because I feel like it stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have repurchased this about 5 times now. The colour is amazing on its own or on top of a lipstick (I prefer to use it over Mac Syrup) It matches my skin tone beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover321

This is not sticky and it is such an everyday colour. I have an olive toned skin colour and it really looks good. You should definetly wear some lipbalm before you wear this lipglass so it can glide on more smoothly.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Color: Corally pink with shimmer
Price: I got this free, but it is 14.50 I believe.
Texture: Tacky, sticky, hard to spread evenly across lips
Scent: Vanilla! :)
Longevity: 2-3 hours
I will not repurchase due to the sticky formula, which I dislike and find difficult to work with. I will use up, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by TrainHoppingInDixieland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this color! When applied lightly it can be subtle and sexy or you can add more and make the color dramatic. I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear this from both girls and guys. Yes, it is a little sticky but I don't have a problem with that because its lip gloss and I expect it to be sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I usually hate lip glosses, but this is one of my favorite lip glosses (other than the MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass), so that's saying a lot.
The color of this is a light warm coral pink that looks like a really cute and flattering shade in the tube. Pink Lemonade is the perfect description of the name.
The pigmentation is good, but not great. It doesn't show up on my pigmented lips but it shows up over the concealer I put on my lips (I always have to use concealer to cancel out the pigmentation in my lips so that lipstick and lip gloss can show up true to their color). Sometimes I wear this over just concealer for a hint of color and shine; sometimes I wear this over concealer and lipstick to add some coral and shine to my lipstick.
The reason why I rated this a 4 instead of a 5 is because of its stickiness. MAC Lipglasses have a reputation of being sticky, and it's true. When I eat with Lipglass, the food constantly gets stuck to my lips and when you're eating with company it's embarassing having to literally take off the food from your lips, therefore having to eventually remove the lipglass. Wearing Lipglass on a windy day is a nightmare--the wind blows like crazy and your hair get plastered to your lips.
For that sole reason I tend to just not wear any lip gloss when I'm eating or on a windy day.
But other than that, I think it's well worth the $15, which isn't a bad price for a lip gloss at all.
Would I repurchase? Yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by TinyForever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful coral colour. I wear this with bronzed cheeks (no blush) to really make the colour pop. Perfect for summer or with black smokey eyes. One of my HG's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love!!!! I was looking for a coral-pink lipstick and I went wrong with Speak Louder, but Pink Lemonade is exactly the shade I was looking for. I layer it over Speak Louder and it gives me a pretty summer pinky-peach that isn't orangey! I find it well pigmented. This color is bright, not subtle, and I love it!

I had almost given up on MAC's Lipglass because I noticed that when I've worn Oyster Girl, Underage or C-Thru, my lips chapped horribly, even when layered over lipstick. I haven't had that problem with Pink Lemonade and I've been wearing it for about a week.