MAC Pink Lemonade

on 3/4/2015 7:18:00 AM

I think this lipgloss is so pretty and if you like coral colors - this is definitely up your alley!

First of all Pink Lemonade has a nice opacity, it can be either worn on its own or on top of a lipstick. I especially love putting this color on top of my very pale nude or lavender lipsticks.

It does feel a bit sticky, but nothing crazy. I have mine for such a long time now and it does not get smelly or weird in texture either. It might however leave a white residue on the lips, but then it means you better re-apply it. Or maybe you have put too much on and collected there.

Other than that I do think that it is a beautiful universal color that should suit plenty of different skin tones, if not all! If you want to know how to mix it with lipsticks for a nice girly look, check this post below. Hope it helps!

on 3/2/2015 11:25:00 PM

I love love this lip gloss!!! A fav of mine! It is a bright coral pinkish color that leans a bit more coral with a hint of frost. Super stunning!!! In love and I have over 20 glosses! Brightens up the face without looking too dull or barbie like. Gotta get another! BTY the frost is not too much if you are afraid of looking 80's. after wearing this for a bit I have noticed it is a bit sticky and leans a bit orange. Like but my top fav is Pink Nouveau which is a bright pink.

on 7/16/2013 8:38:00 AM

Awesome colour!! Nice application. Can't beat Mac

on 5/31/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely love Mac lip glasses...at least the ones I've tried. After application they help my lips to be in a better condition than it was before (which is rare for me to find since I have such sensitive lips)! I also love the warm pink corally color of this particular shade. It goes with most of my everyday looks, and I think it's a shade appropriate to wear all year long. The only complaint I have about this product is that you need to smooth out the color a little with your finger after you apply it all over your lips with a doefoot applicator.

on 5/4/2013 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite if not most favorite MAC lipglasses which is all I wear. It's a coraly pearly color and goes nice with a rise pink liner or just by itself. It has the infamous MAC vanilla scent which I love and the consistency is nice and thick, personally I like the sticky consistency because I feel like it stays put.

on 12/3/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Have repurchased this about 5 times now. The colour is amazing on its own or on top of a lipstick (I prefer to use it over Mac Syrup) It matches my skin tone beautifully.

This is not sticky and it is such an everyday colour. I have an olive toned skin colour and it really looks good. You should definetly wear some lipbalm before you wear this lipglass so it can glide on more smoothly.

on 7/2/2012 11:24:00 PM

Color: Corally pink with shimmer
Price: I got this free, but it is 14.50 I believe.
Texture: Tacky, sticky, hard to spread evenly across lips
Scent: Vanilla! :)
Longevity: 2-3 hours
I will not repurchase due to the sticky formula, which I dislike and find difficult to work with. I will use up, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this color! When applied lightly it can be subtle and sexy or you can add more and make the color dramatic. I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear this from both girls and guys. Yes, it is a little sticky but I don't have a problem with that because its lip gloss and I expect it to be sticky.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I usually hate lip glosses, but this is one of my favorite lip glosses (other than the MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass), so that's saying a lot.
The color of this is a light warm coral pink that looks like a really cute and flattering shade in the tube. Pink Lemonade is the perfect description of the name.
The pigmentation is good, but not great. It doesn't show up on my pigmented lips but it shows up over the concealer I put on my lips (I always have to use concealer to cancel out the pigmentation in my lips so that lipstick and lip gloss can show up true to their color). Sometimes I wear this over just concealer for a hint of color and shine; sometimes I wear this over concealer and lipstick to add some coral and shine to my lipstick.
The reason why I rated this a 4 instead of a 5 is because of its stickiness. MAC Lipglasses have a reputation of being sticky, and it's true. When I eat with Lipglass, the food constantly gets stuck to my lips and when you're eating with company it's embarassing having to literally take off the food from your lips, therefore having to eventually remove the lipglass. Wearing Lipglass on a windy day is a nightmare--the wind blows like crazy and your hair get plastered to your lips.
For that sole reason I tend to just not wear any lip gloss when I'm eating or on a windy day.
But other than that, I think it's well worth the $15, which isn't a bad price for a lip gloss at all.
Would I repurchase? Yes.