MAC Pink Lemonade

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this in the travel sized version which runs $10. It is a warm color peachy w a bit of gold. Would look gr8 on redheads. I'm NC15 & this brings out the reddishness of my hair, hazel flecks in my grey eyes & my freckles. Now I usually hate my freckles I am NC15 & try to cover them up but I can wear this & my fdtn covered them normally but this Lipglass seems to accentuate them! So I can imagine this would be stunning on a redhead. This has the standard vanilla aroma & smaller packaging coz it is the smaller size otherwise looks like standard packaging but is longer & thinner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Vanilla scent, pretty coral pink shade with a bit of golden shimmer. It wears well and feels nice on my lips. It's a really girly shade and is a nice choice for warm skin.

I think this lipgloss is so pretty and if you like coral colors - this is definitely up your alley!

First of all Pink Lemonade has a nice opacity, it can be either worn on its own or on top of a lipstick. I especially love putting this color on top of my very pale nude or lavender lipsticks.

It does feel a bit sticky, but nothing crazy. I have mine for such a long time now and it does not get smelly or weird in texture either. It might however leave a white residue on the lips, but then it means you better re-apply it. Or maybe you have put too much on and collected there.

Other than that I do think that it is a beautiful universal color that should suit plenty of different skin tones, if not all! If you want to know how to mix it with lipsticks for a nice girly look, check this post below. Hope it helps!

I love love this lip gloss!!! A fav of mine! It is a bright coral pinkish color that leans a bit more coral with a hint of frost. Super stunning!!! In love and I have over 20 glosses! Brightens up the face without looking too dull or barbie like. Gotta get another! BTY the frost is not too much if you are afraid of looking 80's. after wearing this for a bit I have noticed it is a bit sticky and leans a bit orange. Like but my top fav is Pink Nouveau which is a bright pink.

Awesome colour!! Nice application. Can't beat Mac

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely love Mac lip glasses...at least the ones I've tried. After application they help my lips to be in a better condition than it was before (which is rare for me to find since I have such sensitive lips)! I also love the warm pink corally color of this particular shade. It goes with most of my everyday looks, and I think it's a shade appropriate to wear all year long. The only complaint I have about this product is that you need to smooth out the color a little with your finger after you apply it all over your lips with a doefoot applicator.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite if not most favorite MAC lipglasses which is all I wear. It's a coraly pearly color and goes nice with a rise pink liner or just by itself. It has the infamous MAC vanilla scent which I love and the consistency is nice and thick, personally I like the sticky consistency because I feel like it stays put.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Have repurchased this about 5 times now. The colour is amazing on its own or on top of a lipstick (I prefer to use it over Mac Syrup) It matches my skin tone beautifully.

This is not sticky and it is such an everyday colour. I have an olive toned skin colour and it really looks good. You should definetly wear some lipbalm before you wear this lipglass so it can glide on more smoothly.

Color: Corally pink with shimmer
Price: I got this free, but it is 14.50 I believe.
Texture: Tacky, sticky, hard to spread evenly across lips
Scent: Vanilla! :)
Longevity: 2-3 hours
I will not repurchase due to the sticky formula, which I dislike and find difficult to work with. I will use up, though.

Recommended for Medium Skin