October 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lip Gloss - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Gloss in Fresh Berry

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by NJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviews. It really does brighten your face and gives your lips a very pretty color. The color is that of a beautiful pink flower. It gives me thoughts of youth, fun, and sweetness. As well, I love the formula of the lipgloss. It lasts longer on my lips compared to other glosses I've tried. I bought this lipgloss along with the rich berry lipstick and the spring 2009 shimmer blush. Soooo pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the Lauder glosses! I generally purchase either MAC, Lauder or Lancome, but since they have reformulated these glosses, they are on the top of my list! This is a great everyday berry color. I have quite a bit of pigment in my skin and I am a bit tan right now, and the color is bright enough to liven me up, without making me look like a clown. I find it goes with just about everything, and it moisturizing my parched lips right now. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Tszahl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Simply the best liploss I have found. I used to be loyal to Clinique's plumping lipgloss, but this Estee Lauder gloss out perfoms it and the countless others I have used. First, the color is excellent. I have fairly pigminted lips, so the gloss just brightens them and gives them a richer, fuller look. And, it is a gloss that moisturizes and never gets tacky. To top it all off, this gloss stays on! Wow. I am in love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by artemis16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've mentioned in the Nude Rose shade review that this is the best-quality lipgloss I've come across in terms of moisturisation, it's really fantastic. Fresh Berry is a vibrant pink on my lighltly pigmented lips (bordering on fuschia) that I enjoy wearing because it brightens up my face (LLL, dark brown hair and eyes).