Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

4.4

on 5/27/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wearing Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely thruout my 20s. Then one day somebody asked if I was wearing Narciso Rodriguez. Curious, I went out to look for NR and was pleasantly surprised it was similar if not better than Lovely! Compared to Lovely, NR for EDT has a stronger, sexier vibe to it. I really love the drydown musky smell. I'd say its the more dominant, more confident sister to Lovely. This definitely isn't anything like those mainstream cheap sweet girly fragrances. It smells sophisticated and expensive. Oh, yes it was expensive.

So needless to say I've made the switch. I've been wearing NR for quite sometime now and everytime I wanted to be a bit adventurous and try other perfumes, I would come back to NR! It's now my HG scent.

on 5/3/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT because it's not your typical lady's fragrance. There's nothing cute, sweet or frilly about it, verges on the masculine side and that makes it quite modern and empowering. Women who enjoy Black Orchid, Midnight Poison, Coco Noir or Sensuous Noir should give it a try.

Opens with a sharp blast of osmanthus and bergamot which turns floral with orange blossom and evolves to an unusual and quite edgy combination of vetiver and woods with some ambery warmth and a hefty dose of the trademark Narciso Rodriguez musk.

Sillage is decent but not enormous and has good longevity. The bottle is very stylish and protects the content completely but there is no way to estimate how much is left. I like the EDT more than the EDP with is more ladylike, peach and rosey. I consider it one of the more interesting mainstream scents in today's market. Well done Narciso Rodriguez!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I own lots of perfumes but this definetly in my top 3 favorites. I have the rollerball and the first time I smelled this I knew I had to have it. It smells like a nice clean sexy womanly soap. It's hard to describe what it smells like really. The dry down reminds of a floral soapy smell but like a hint of leather which makes this perfume pure sexy. I find it to be a very confident scent and one that can be worn anytime of year. It comes off as more of an evening scent to me but I do use it once in a while for daytime special occassions. I have worn this on dates and had men comment on how nice I smelled :)

It's probably one of my more longlasting scents and a little dab of it from the rollerball goes a long way! Apparently this is Bethany Frankels' signature scent. IMHO there is a big similarity between this and the Elizabeth & James Black Nirvana. I have both and sometimes can't tell them apart though the E&J is stronger. Anyway if you are on the search for a womanly sexy confident scent you have to try this one!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this smell so much!!!! I love musky perfumes. I've had so many throughout my life, but nothing made me want to buy another bottle except this one. I didn't like this testing it on a paper strip, but something about it kept me going back to sniff it again. So, finally I tried in on my skin and fell in love hard. I'm now on my third bottle, and I will always keep it in my collection. I think it's a floral musk, and that is why I just love it so much. I think it's perfect for any season, weather or occasion. And, I've had SJP's, Lovely, perfume, and I don't like it near as much as I do this one. I know a lot of people think they're similar, well they are both very musky, but Lovely has lavender and other notes that this doesn't have. I do like them both, but prefer NR. And I also like the EDT over the EDP, and think it's better with my chemistry.

on 12/15/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved it. Smell like heaven .

on 9/2/2014 7:37:00 PM

I so, so, so wanted to like this. On me, it was straight up sharp musk and it STINK, STANK, STUNK. Horrible, awful, had to shower twice to get it off.

Nothing floral except a very, very sharp something white, and a Whole Lot of Musk. Like a whole village of Musky Animals and their Cousins sacrificed all of their stankness for one little bottle.

This smells wonderful on others, but was head-splitting, nostril curling, awfulness. Expensive awfulness. I gave it an hour, and it never did calm down to anything pretty before I showered it off. Twice.

on 7/24/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I find that with this perfume, you either love it or hate it. Despite numerous attempts to appreciate it, I must categorize myself in the latter category. Here's Why: It starts off a musky floral, like, as many have said, an expensive soap- which got my hopes up, but then takes on a note which is both bland and obnoxious at the same time( a strong mothball scent, if you will) . Maybe it's my skin's chemistry, but this did not work with me.

on 6/22/2014 12:12:00 PM

My boyfriend loves this on me, and I do too! I like this more than the EDP because it's got that extra orange-blossomy zing while still exuding come-hither softness.

on 5/20/2014 5:09:00 PM

This is a very professional and floral scent, and I'd recommend it for use when you're in the office or any daytime occasion. Overall very good scent.

on 5/20/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am on my second bottle of this scent, only because my mum borrowed my first bottle and never returned it as she loved it so much.
How would I describe this scent? Slightly musky yet still clean. Feminine, but not florally and sickly. Sophisticated, elegant and classy.
It's so hard to describe a scent, but this scent just captures of these words into a fragrance.
I use this almost every day especially during the colder months. Will continue to repurchase this whenever I run out.

Popular Fragrances