October 23, 2014 | 1433 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Hydrating Beauty Fluid

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this lotion on and off for many years. Many people compliment me on my complexion and I always give the credit to this moisturizer. A classic and a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by KBEGLEY0416

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always had oily skin so avoided moisturizing my face.... This product is so amazing!!!!!!! it goes on and feels like a regular lotion... after rubbing it in my skin feels like it is naturally moisturized...... NO oily/greasy feeling what so ever.... I dont even wanna say its "lightweight".... it feels like you never put anything at all! its amazing and will buy this product foreverrrr!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lotion... I first tried it years ago from my mother. I think this is the best moisturizer, it really helps with dry skin and helps with all skin issues. I have tried expensive moisturizers and my skin always gets irritated to them after I've used them a lot and they have a lot of useless pricey fillers. This just moisturizers, it gets the job done, has a light smell. It really does make your skin nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Jennamorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another product that I really wanted to love, but just can't. Within the past year, my skin has gone from oily/combination to more combo/dry and so I am on the never ending hunt to find the perfect moisturizer that hydrates enough without being sticky. Unfortunately, this product not only does not hydrate very well for my currently dehydrated skin, but it is also sticky. It's a cult favorite with very many "dry skin" rave reviews, so I was hoping to love it, but for me, it just did not work. I will be on the hunt for something a bit heavier! Also, for anyone wondering, the consistency of this product is very liquidy (hence the name) and sticky. Very thin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best product ever made. The effects of this is flawless, beautiful, radiant skin. Not sure what the secret formula is, but no wonder it's a cult classic!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by frijolitas04

Light lotion, mildly moisturizing, soaks in quickly, but doesn't do anything special. It worked ok for me when I was younger but now my skin needs something more. Plus someone posted on here that its full of harmful chemicals, yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Love this moisturizer! I will occasionally try other products but always come back to this one. Non greasy and has never caused me to break out. I like the packaging as well and can easily get the amount of product I want without wasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used Olay's Hydrating Beauty Fluid for years, picking it up after my mother using it for most of my childhood. I've found it to do the job really nicely and don't find myself searching for a replacement facial lotion anytime soon. I'd definitely call this my "HG" on terms of facial moisturizers. I can't ask for much more when my skin isn't in need of dire help! Just as long as it supports and keeps what I've got, I'll be pleased with it.

I have normal to moderately-sensitive skin with dry problem areas about my nose, cheeks, and in-between my eyebrows. I'm not very prone to break-outs and am too young to worry about wrinkles just yet, so when I look for a face lotion, I only need a moisturizer to keep my skin looking supple and soft and serve as a good palette for make-up. I have no real complaints about this stuff, but nothing quite stands out as spectacular either.

I like how the bottle is this girly, pastel-pink that sits on my bathroom shelf and is very easy to find among other lotions. I do think the shape is a bit odd, though I don't ever have any issues accidentally squeezing too much from the bottle or getting the last bit. Does what it is supposed to, and I know many ladies here appreciate a bottle versus a jar to keep germs at bay. A bottle lasts my family of three ladies about two-to-four months.

Now, if you're sensitive to scents, I can just about guarantee this won't be for you. Floral, very powdery and not in any hurry to fade too soon, people in front of you will be able to sniff this out after you've put it on. I always knew when my mother washed her face if she sat down near me and I could smell this. I think the nostalgia has made it rather pleasant for me, though I could imagine such a strong scent being a deal-breaker for anyone else.

In my experience, it's just about gone in fifteen to twenty minutes of applying it after a nice hot shower, but that's a long time to have such a strong scent wafting right underneath your nose and smeared about your face. I try not to let myself be too bothered, but I surely wouldn't mind an odorless version of this one.

Not particularly cheap, though not as pricey as a lot of other lotions either, so I'd say that's a rather fair trade. If you can stand the smell/happen to like it and don't need something too heavy or too light, this is a wonderful and trustworthy middle-ground. I don't ever fear it will break me out and it takes care of those dry patches lickety-split!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by shilpathomas288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hello fellow beauty bloggers!

I would say this product is terrific! I have tried every single cream out there both high range and low range products thinking - Aaah this could be the one! Little did I know my everyday miracle cream would be my mom's everyday moisturizer.

You just need to take a pea size. It absorbs very well into your skin and does not leave it greasy at all. I have acne prone skin and I have not broken out at all. If I do break out, I wouldn't blame the cream because if I do get zits, it is because I am acne prone. This does not cause a reaction or give me additional pimples (I need to stop munching on junk - that would do the trick of bidding adios to the nasty buggers!)

This is a wonderful makeup base as well. I am currently using Sephora's 10 hour foundation and NYC's (stay matte not flat - Natural 03)) foundation powder. I can stay out for 12 hours plus and my skin still looks radiant and flawless. You can have good make up products but if your moisturizer is not doing you good, it will have a negative effect on your makeup as well.

All thanks to our moms and grandmoms who have been using this religiously because of whom, this product was embedded in our minds and nudged us to give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover1029

I seriously swear by this stuff! It's moisturizer of the gods. So, Olay goes back in my family since it was invented (1950s I believe) and all the women on my mom's side of the family use this. My grandma had the most BEAUTIFUL skin (she was about 82) and I kid you not she hardly had any wrinkles. Her secret? Olay face lotion! I have been using this stuff since I was maybe 12 or 13 and I'm now 18 and haven't switched from it. I love this stuff and it seriously makes your skin so beautiful. It really helps keep my skin in line and clear as well! OLAY FOREVER haha