March 1, 2015 | 1270 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Binney

This is an average moisturizer at a cheap price that does the job when you need it to. It smells whatever; not too great and not too bad, but isn't quite thick enough. I would buy again when I need a quick moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2015 6:27:00 PM More reviews by idapus

Very good moisturiser! Gives me enough mouisture, but doesnt leave me oily. The price is very good too! Will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Used it since my teens back when it was in glass jars. I have dry skin in both season's of winter and summer . It is smooth doesn't stink or sting and bottle last 1 year if used daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion is amazing! Not sure what is in it but anyone who uses this ends up with flawless skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought this along with the night cream and day moisturizer but I'm not sure if I like this one, the smell is overwhelming :( it smells like my grandma and doesn't really sink in.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It appears that this moisturizer has something in it that seems to tighten up my skin rather than moisturize it completely. I was attracted to the ingredients because of the mineral oil and I was hoping that this was a close formula to the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate that I liked so well. This is a thin consistency and it's got a smell that reminds me of baby lotion. I liked the price and to make it a little more emollient I will mix in a little oil or serum in with it each morning. I need a good hydrating moisturizer under my sunscreen and this might fit the bill in a budget friendly way if I give it a little help.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by nads2014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always thought this was an outdated product that my nan probably used and that it would be no good . It's nice pink colour and bottle always caught my eye though and I thought it would be nice to have one on my dressing table . I picked it up when it was on offer one day and .... I can't believe I wasted alot of time and money on other moisturisers !! This one is perfect I have oily skin and it's still fine for me , it smells nice , it goes on nicely , it's a great base for make up and it's not caused any spots . It's a great price as it just lasts and lasts . I won't be using anything else and I'm so glad I discovered this !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this lotion on and off for many years. Many people compliment me on my complexion and I always give the credit to this moisturizer. A classic and a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by KBEGLEY0416

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always had oily skin so avoided moisturizing my face.... This product is so amazing!!!!!!! it goes on and feels like a regular lotion... after rubbing it in my skin feels like it is naturally moisturized...... NO oily/greasy feeling what so ever.... I dont even wanna say its "lightweight".... it feels like you never put anything at all! its amazing and will buy this product foreverrrr!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lotion... I first tried it years ago from my mother. I think this is the best moisturizer, it really helps with dry skin and helps with all skin issues. I have tried expensive moisturizers and my skin always gets irritated to them after I've used them a lot and they have a lot of useless pricey fillers. This just moisturizers, it gets the job done, has a light smell. It really does make your skin nice.