Olay Hydrating Beauty Fluid Original

Water, cetyl palmitate, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl hydroxystearate, stearic acid, steareth-100, Dimethicone, octyldodecyl myristate, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, tetrasodium EDTA, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, carbomer, FD&C red No. 4.

on 3/20/2015 7:55:00 PM

Love love love this, I have oily/combination skin and there isnt much i can wear under my foundation that doesn't end up making me look oily so i tend not to bother and just go right in with my foundation. I picked this up purely to use on my neck but decided to try it one night for bed and was surprised at how well it absorbed into my skin and made it feel hydrated but left no trace. The next day I tried it as a base for my foundation and it worked beautifully. I love the smell, the price, the amount you get, the texture, everything.

on 3/18/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My go-to moisturizer! I have extremely oily skin, and most moisturizers just make it worse. But this stuff keeps my skin looking soft and moisturized without making me oily. And it's extreme cheap for a good sized bottle.

on 1/13/2015 11:56:00 PM

This is an average moisturizer at a cheap price that does the job when you need it to. It smells whatever; not too great and not too bad, but isn't quite thick enough. I would buy again when I need a quick moisturizer.

on 1/2/2015 6:27:00 PM

Very good moisturiser! Gives me enough mouisture, but doesnt leave me oily. The price is very good too! Will rebuy.

on 12/30/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Used it since my teens back when it was in glass jars. I have dry skin in both season's of winter and summer . It is smooth doesn't stink or sting and bottle last 1 year if used daily.

on 12/9/2014 3:52:00 PM

This lotion is amazing! Not sure what is in it but anyone who uses this ends up with flawless skin!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I recently bought this along with the night cream and day moisturizer but I'm not sure if I like this one, the smell is overwhelming :( it smells like my grandma and doesn't really sink in.

on 12/7/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

It appears that this moisturizer has something in it that seems to tighten up my skin rather than moisturize it completely. I was attracted to the ingredients because of the mineral oil and I was hoping that this was a close formula to the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate that I liked so well. This is a thin consistency and it's got a smell that reminds me of baby lotion. I liked the price and to make it a little more emollient I will mix in a little oil or serum in with it each morning. I need a good hydrating moisturizer under my sunscreen and this might fit the bill in a budget friendly way if I give it a little help.

on 11/15/2014 9:25:00 PM

I always thought this was an outdated product that my nan probably used and that it would be no good . It's nice pink colour and bottle always caught my eye though and I thought it would be nice to have one on my dressing table . I picked it up when it was on offer one day and .... I can't believe I wasted alot of time and money on other moisturisers !! This one is perfect I have oily skin and it's still fine for me , it smells nice , it goes on nicely , it's a great base for make up and it's not caused any spots . It's a great price as it just lasts and lasts . I won't be using anything else and I'm so glad I discovered this !

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using this lotion on and off for many years. Many people compliment me on my complexion and I always give the credit to this moisturizer. A classic and a keeper.