October 1, 2014 | 1788 users online

Skincare - Face - Revlon - C Absoutes - Reviving Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I have always been and still am a Revlon devotee, but like the toner to this line, I didn't care for this product. It left a residue on my face and my skin didn't feel clean after rinsing. While the smell is very nice and it didn't break me out nor irritate my skin, as some products with vitamin C are notorious for doing, I would not buy this again; many better cleansers out there in the local drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by mendlmt

I was extremely disappointed in this product. I have been using Revlon Colorstay Natural Foundation and have not found an effective Cleanser to remove this stay put make up as yet. I was advised by the Revlon Sales Assistant (that also wears Colorstay) that this is the best product to remove it. Well I had to use it 3 times, plus used a chamois and still had traces of make up on my face - The only thing I liked about this product was the smell. Back to the drawing board to find the HG Cleanser!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 12:08:00 PM More reviews by omegakitty

Pretty packaging but difficult to use as the product is runny and the flip top causes a mess. It felt "slimey" although it did clean fine. I did not like anything about it except the smell. The scrub was slightly better but I will not purchase again--luck for me I got them on clearance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 11:53:00 AM More reviews by estesmcc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As the other reviewer noted, the bottle on this cleanser isn't the greatest. That said, this is a good product for the money. It's quite cheap and does a good job. This is a lightweight (non-greasy) cleanser with a faint citrusy smell. It does a good job of cleaning without totally stripping your face or leaving a nasty film behind. That's really all I need my cleanser to do, and this is a good basic one to have.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2002 1:16:00 PM More reviews by niausaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I rated this one pretty low for several reasons. First of all, I will say it's an okay cleanser. If that's all you're concerned with, you'd probably rate it higher. My complaint is that the bottle is awkwardly designed. It's a little too big to hold comfortably and the flip top causes messes. The face wash is runny and it's very easy to end up with more than you wanted. Just tipping the bottle a little bit has caused me to get way too much product and also, the flip top gets coated with the slimy face wash very easily. It's just not worth the inconvenience to me.