August 29, 2014 | 1680 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur spf8 #124 Rosy Beige/Rose Ingenu

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by bebemonte

I get all my YSL Rouge Purs on Ebay for around $10 - $11 and this is my third.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. Much better texture then Rouge Voluptes in that it does not destroy my lips.
The packaging is beautiful, although not as showy and luxurious as the Rouge Volupte but for $10 it's AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 9:23:00 AM More reviews by lolakitten

This is my HG rosey nude lipstck. The texture is superb, perfectly opaque w/o being too thick. The colour is a natural elegant polished look that is easy & goes with everything. Very flattering!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 6:11:00 AM More reviews by naty1980

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Worth every penny, lovely color, natural pink-nude shade,will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* This is one of my favourite lipsticks. Especially when I want an idiot proof, elegant neutral pink. I love how it's very moisturising and the colour is a lovely neutral pinky beige, more on the pinky/tan kind of side. I usually swipe foundation over my lips also, so the colour shows up a little lighter and i really like that :) I would post a pic of the lipstick, but I'm so ashamed! It's already half gone, and seeing I always dig into my lipsticks with a lipbrush, it looks as if the middle part has been sucked out, not elegant at all! Anyhow, one of my staples! (This along with Rouge Pur #6 Pink Sand which is a beigey colour) I found the pic which i provided is very accurate so i thought i'd include it. (I wore this today, and later on in the day when i wanted to freshen up, i slapped on Milani glossy tubes in 06 shimmering glow, and it looked great! -that was the only lippie item i had in bag :):):)

Ingredients: