April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Kate Moss - Kate

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

beautiful fragrance! wow very surprised by this perfume, a gorgeous floral rose fluid with stunning staying power! lovely fragrance! a real keeper!! : )

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by vivian101265

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfume smells are SO personal. It just depends on what you like.

I LOVE this perfume. I bough it for $20 a few years ago. I couldn't find it anywhere in Canada so I've been sadly living without it for a year! Every once and a while I smell the empty bottle and fall in love all over again. I just found it online and can't wait for it to come in the mail!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good spicy rose scent that you probably won't catch the real Kate Moss wearing. It's got no spunkyness and feels much safer than the supermodel and any of the choices she's made, fashion or otherwise. Even the "spicy" part feels more "refreshing" than "spicy." But I do like this take on rose and prefer it to many of the more expensive rose-based fragrances, including Stella. And the packaging (the font!!) and advertising campaign are to-die-for. Nice for summer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

It's inoffensive, but I think you can do a lot better for a light rosy floral.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lilasgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells really distinct and lovely! A light and refreshing scent :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like kates first perfume its really nice its not too strong or sweet a really nice everyday scent unlike the other kate moss perfumes their horrible

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by goodnightluck

This has been my signature scent for almost two years now (in winter). A friend owned it and I fell in love with the smell. To me it seemed really unique, edgy, mysterious and distinct. Perfect for evenings, however I love wearing it during the day as well. There are 3 main aspects to this scent (in my opinion) pepper, sharp & powdery rose, and musk. The initial spray is very rigid and astringent- it definitely is a blast of spice - almost unappealing. However, after awhile it becomes this blushing sandalwood rose garden that is less 'in your face', and instead very lovely. This fragrance is also very clean smelling to me, which is always great in a perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by sophiebo88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I first started wearing this a couple of years ago, this is probably my favourite perfume ever!! i think it's great for daytime or evening .I love love love it, and so does my bf :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by miracle974

I didn't like it. I like floral scents, but this is like a simple floral perfume. I don't recommend, don't buy it. If you like floral perfumes like me, buy like Lancome or Gucci brands.I bought Davidoff Echo Woman today. It is also very nice perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by batforlashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDP.
All in all this is a simple but nice smelling fragrance, In the beginning I wasn't sure what to think about it. But now I really like it, so much in fact that its now my everyday perfume.
Its not to weak or strong, just...simple.
I might buy this again.