NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 5/8/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I don't like to follow beauty trends as they seem to come and go, but I somehow seem to always come back to this; there is a reason this one has the raves that it does! I like the stick form as I can stamp it on; I find brush blushes seem to take my foundation with it. This color is also very nice and buildable. When I ran out of this, I used Givenchy Le Prism blush (got as a gift) but ended up not finishing that and rebuying this instead as the Givenchy blush's colors didn't work well for me and, as mentioned, it seemed to take my foundation off. The price is no joke at all and I tried to find an alternative but I found that this was worth it after all.

Another plus is that you can apply this to your eyes and lips as well (I tend to be a bit lazy and like to just stamp it on my eyes haha) but found it dry for lips (didn't put it on fully, just stamped for a bit of shimmer) so I like to use it more for cheeks and eye lids. My friend tried mine and she now uses it as her go-to also!

on 3/8/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been searching for a replacement for Face Stockholm's cream blush in shade 'Stockholm' and settled on NARS Orgasm, but have found it to be a VERY different product. I have pale skin and whilst the pink shade of Orgasm looks fairly bold in the tube it takes several layers for the colour to show up on my cheeks, and due to the high glitter content the end result can be quite 'sparkly' cheekbones. The benefit to this is it's hard to make a mistake whilst applying, as it's near impossible to over do it on the colour front - so a great cream blush for pale skins and those wary of intense colour on their cheeks. The formula itself is quite solid which makes application with a brush quite tricky (I use my fingers), and if my skin is too dry it can look quite patchy.
The reasons I wouldn't buy again are the awkward packaging and application, the solidity of the blush and the glittery finish.
I have since tried NARS illuminating multiple in St Lucia - the formula is much more creamy, a dream to apply, much less sparkly and creates more of a glow on the cheeks, so it seems each shade may have a slightly different consistency.

on 2/8/2015 9:53:00 AM

Lovely colour and easy to use, although it needs careful blending. Gives a nice lift to the face, though perhaps a tin bit too much shimmer, and it's certainly easy to use and to carry. But the big disappointment is that on me, at least, it doesn't last and I really don't want to be touching up my make up every hour.

I was hesitant to buy such an item but it truly works and warms up my complexion! The creamy feeling is super soft and blends so easy. If you want to treat yourself - this is the product to try.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ahhhh this product and I have a love/hate relationship. Pros outweigh the goods though. My local sephora didn't carry the two colors I was interested in. I wanted to try Na Pali Coast and Malibu, so I was stuck with orgasm. I am happy with it though. I find it very beneficial because I am always on the go and I want a fast morning makeup routine. I just swipe it on my cheeks, blend, and go. The only problem I find with this is that if you don't blend it right it will leave some spots out and looks funny. WARNING: you must be careful to not touch your face because it does come off easy. I find myself touching it up throughout the day, but it is fine with me.

on 9/18/2014 6:01:00 PM

I bought this because Sephora was sold out of the powder. I was so excited to own the most famous blush in the world.

It applied smooth and blends well, looks very natural- almost too natural- if i want to look really blushy it cannot give that effect but it is great if you want the "no makeup" look.

I also think this cream doesn't set, like if i were to touch or rub my face it would start coming off.

Sadly i think this cream clogs by pores because shortly after i used it i got a pimple on both cheeks and that is an area i don't normally have to worry about breaking out.

I wouldn't repurchase the multiple but might go for the powder to see how i like it.

on 8/3/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product. And the thought of having one single product for eyes cheeks and lips seemed almost too good to be true... Well it was too good to be true. I have light brown hair and fair skin but this made me look unwell. On my cheeks it was ok, a bit too shimmery but wearable all the same. On my lips it looked like I was wearing a shimmery lipstick from a cheap palette I got at Christmas 15 years ago and when I tried it on my eyes I just looked really tired. Did not suit me at all and this is another product that has been banished to the bottom of my old make up bag. Such a shame as the packaging is good and portable but price/quality are bad. Will not be buying again and really puts me off Nars!

on 6/14/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BLUSH! It's creamy, totally blendable and build able- in other words PERFECTION. I used to avoid blushes because they do not look right on me. I can't wear bright pinks because I look like a clown, paler blushes wash me out, and orange is just a demon color on me (we all have one). This blush is so perfect. I feel like I'm wearing nothing, but the color is subtly visible. It lasts for a pretty good amount of time, maybe like four or five hours.

on 6/9/2014 6:57:00 AM

This is the one product I always have on- even on days when I don't feel like putting on much makeup. It gives just the right amount of color without being too much. Love, love, love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've never owned the powder version of this blush but I'm sure that it is a lot better than the Multiple stick. The Orgasm shade is very pretty but the texture of the Multiple stick is very very greasy and way too shimmery. Will not repurchase.

Top Rated NARS Products