NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 2/8/2015 9:53:00 AM

Lovely colour and easy to use, although it needs careful blending. Gives a nice lift to the face, though perhaps a tin bit too much shimmer, and it's certainly easy to use and to carry. But the big disappointment is that on me, at least, it doesn't last and I really don't want to be touching up my make up every hour.

I was hesitant to buy such an item but it truly works and warms up my complexion! The creamy feeling is super soft and blends so easy. If you want to treat yourself - this is the product to try.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ahhhh this product and I have a love/hate relationship. Pros outweigh the goods though. My local sephora didn't carry the two colors I was interested in. I wanted to try Na Pali Coast and Malibu, so I was stuck with orgasm. I am happy with it though. I find it very beneficial because I am always on the go and I want a fast morning makeup routine. I just swipe it on my cheeks, blend, and go. The only problem I find with this is that if you don't blend it right it will leave some spots out and looks funny. WARNING: you must be careful to not touch your face because it does come off easy. I find myself touching it up throughout the day, but it is fine with me.

on 9/18/2014 6:01:00 PM

I bought this because Sephora was sold out of the powder. I was so excited to own the most famous blush in the world.

It applied smooth and blends well, looks very natural- almost too natural- if i want to look really blushy it cannot give that effect but it is great if you want the "no makeup" look.

I also think this cream doesn't set, like if i were to touch or rub my face it would start coming off.

Sadly i think this cream clogs by pores because shortly after i used it i got a pimple on both cheeks and that is an area i don't normally have to worry about breaking out.

I wouldn't repurchase the multiple but might go for the powder to see how i like it.

on 8/3/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product. And the thought of having one single product for eyes cheeks and lips seemed almost too good to be true... Well it was too good to be true. I have light brown hair and fair skin but this made me look unwell. On my cheeks it was ok, a bit too shimmery but wearable all the same. On my lips it looked like I was wearing a shimmery lipstick from a cheap palette I got at Christmas 15 years ago and when I tried it on my eyes I just looked really tired. Did not suit me at all and this is another product that has been banished to the bottom of my old make up bag. Such a shame as the packaging is good and portable but price/quality are bad. Will not be buying again and really puts me off Nars!

on 6/14/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BLUSH! It's creamy, totally blendable and build able- in other words PERFECTION. I used to avoid blushes because they do not look right on me. I can't wear bright pinks because I look like a clown, paler blushes wash me out, and orange is just a demon color on me (we all have one). This blush is so perfect. I feel like I'm wearing nothing, but the color is subtly visible. It lasts for a pretty good amount of time, maybe like four or five hours.

on 6/9/2014 6:57:00 AM

This is the one product I always have on- even on days when I don't feel like putting on much makeup. It gives just the right amount of color without being too much. Love, love, love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've never owned the powder version of this blush but I'm sure that it is a lot better than the Multiple stick. The Orgasm shade is very pretty but the texture of the Multiple stick is very very greasy and way too shimmery. Will not repurchase.

on 4/7/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this more than the powder version, though both are gorgeous. This pulls more pink on me than the powder version, and is more sheer, and I love how soft and easy to blend it is. It just melts into my skin and feels comfortable. I like the look and feel of cream blushes, particularly in warmer weather when I don't want to layer powder products. Just a quick swipe of this on the apples of my cheeks, some mascara, a little under eye concealer, and some lip gloss and I'm good to go.

I use my fingers to apply. I like it best over bare skin (bare, meaning moisturizer and lots of sunscreen) but it works just as well over my liquid foundation. Just a few dabs on my first two fingers and then I pat and blend it into my skin. It layers nicely if I want to build up the color, or if I need to reapply at night. But I rarely ever need to reapply. It wears well on me and seems to stay put just fine. FYI, I have normal skin that can occasionally be more dry in areas depending on allergies and the weather.

It has a nice shimmery finish, and I can see why some find it to be too much for a blush but I don't mind a little shimmer so it does't bother me. The tube packaging is convenient but I hate that rubbery finish that always looks dirty. Otherwise, this is great and I get a lot of use out of it. I love pairing it with Copacabana too.

on 2/6/2014 7:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I do enjoy this product, but I'm not quite sure if I would re-purchase if I ever run out. I have a large collection of blushes and highlighters and I just don't reach for this as often as some of my other ones.

The colour is nice - I find it to be a bit more subtle than the original Orgasm blush once blended out. It's easy to work with as well - it goes on smoothly over my foundation, not patchy at all and is easy to blend out with a stippling brush.

Overall, good product, but nothing too special.

Popular Blush Products