Creative Nail Design Rock Royalty

on 12/5/2007 9:17:00 PM

I think this is a lovely color--a deep purplish blue. Is more unique than other colors out there--not intensely navy, but not entirely purple either. Reminds me of chocolate-covered blueberries (if you've ever had those, they're fab!). Does have some shimmer, but looks more like a creme. I think it applies quite nicely. Would definitely buy again.

on 9/13/2007 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree wholeheartedly with the reviewer below. The color itself is rather uninspired, especially with a name like this to live up to. It's technically a shimmer but is in most lights a creme. The downfall of this type of finish is that it lacks the interest of visible shimmer AND the glossy benefits of a creme. The color is a really nice vibrant, vampy purple, a little bit lighter than Orly Plum Noir or any of it's dupes. All in all, it's pretty nice, not super unique but nice. The CND formula is my nemesis and never seems to dry on me, but since this habitual 3-coater was happy with only two coats and it seemed to dry pretty well. Swapped for it, and won't buy again, though it's a keeper for me. Here's my pic: continued >>

on 9/10/2007 9:48:00 PM

This dark purple color is part of the Imperial Anarchy collection. With that kind of name, the color itself is kind of disappointment. Very dark purple, a step lighter than OPI LPAM and it's got soft shimmer that's barely noticeable. I've never been a fan of CND formula since it takes foreeeever to dry. This one is no different and the color is just blah, nothing special. Better get YSL Tulipe Noire, I have a feeling it's the same level purple, with much more interesting undertone.

Popular Polishes