October 30, 2014 | 1563 users online

Fragrances - Sean John - Unforgivable Woman

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by sekarinaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love this kind of perfume because spicy musky really blend well into my chemistry and my body heat.. Actually this is a gift from my parents (they hate my old perfume! it's miss dior cherrie i guess)

I always got compliment by using spicy musky than using floral or fruity. This kind of perfume would smell different if it blends into my body, so yeah i love it..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I forgot all about this till I saw it again... I hated it than and I hate it now... smells kinda like those cheap hairsprays that you get at the dollar tree or something... A woman should smell unforgetable not unforgivable... just saying... It's just very boring... and deserves to be left behind in the dust, that fact it bears sean johns name is worst...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried the version of this sold at Kohls, so I'm not sure if it was an EDP or EDT or if this even sells in an EDP. I liked the initial spray, and then the patchouli hit me like a ton of bricks. The patchouli and sandalwood together are far too spicy-musky and that is all I could smell for several hours. Impressive longevity on me. I actually love the drydown, but my hubby says I smell like his grandma. So even though I ended up liking it, I won't wear it bc my husband won't come near m!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kaatiex

I adore Unforgivable, I use this pretty much every day. In my opinion, it is a very unique fragrance, very fresh and citrus-y. It is a strong scent when first sprayed but I find the smell lessens after a few minutes, but it does last for 5-6 hours before needing a little touch-up spray.
At 21 years of age I definitely don't find it to be a perfume deemed too old for me; I've been using this since I was 18 and I love it! The 125ml bottle is great value and I managed to snap it up in a mid-season sale. Will be repurchasing again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This one surprised the hell out of me. I wore it on a whim, had purchased the 1 oz bottle out of curiousity. There's something perfect about this perfume; all the elements blend together, one after the other, so that you truly understand the perfumer's concept of top, middle base, and drydown notes. There's just enough wood & patchouli in here to make it interesting and to lock in the scent on your skin. And yet, the perfume itself is not overwhelming. I don't usually admit to liking a perfume from first spray to last hint on the wrist at nightfall. But this one does the job, all the way. It's creamy and sensuous without being overbearing and overwhelming. It smells more expensive than it really is. Whoever the perfumer was on this fragrance did an excellent job. The compliments I have received while wearing this scent are too many to count. A really solid five star job by Sean John.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I actually quite like this. I've wanted it for a while and finally got it in a swap. I like a whole range of different types of perfumes with my favorite being orientals. I love sandalwood & patchouli scents. It does seem a little strong when you first spray it but the other reviewers are right when it blends into a nice creamy scent. The lasting power is okay, it usually lasts about 6-8 hours on me. I hate when people classify perfumes referencing old lady or granny, that's so derogatory. Mature is a much better word. I kind of think that this is a mature fragrance.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I understand this fragrance is discontinued but I just discovered it through my friend. When she wears it, she smells wonderful. It's a very light, creamy, romantic, feminine scent & it works well with her chemistry.

So I bought a 1oz bottle on eBay at a low price to try it for myself. It's a very creamy-smelling formula, which doesn't work particularly well with my chemistry, I find. Oh well that makes me a little sad - a lot of fragrances that I enjoy on other ppl don't work as well for me.

I'm certain this will smell great on my mom, or perhaps I'll give it to my friend who likes it (she's bumbed that she's running low but I told her she can try to get more on ebay before it's all gone).

And I will give this fragrance a little more of a try before giving it away... maybe it will wear better on my ankles & behind knees instead of the usual wrists & neck pulse points. And since winter is coming up, maybe this will warm scent will work well with the cold weather, since I would not want to wear this in the summer.

I will say it is a LIGHT scent. Just a bit too heady & creamy for me. Not overpowering, only a tad too sweet or marshmallowy (not a big fan). I like fresh florals instead (like Anais Anais or Avon Haiku) & crisper scents such as White Linen.

For $7.50 it was worth a try & not a big dent in my bank acct.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first spritzed Unforgivable Woman I thought, "It just STINKS!" Some medly of rotting fruit that has been out in the sun for awhile and has flies buzzing around it. This does mellow out on drydown to some vaguely warm masculine deep fruity/woody scent. But I still don't like it, I just find it less repulsive.
I can't recommend this scent.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by mbyrd34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday frangrance and I receive so many compliments on this when I wear it.. Just yesterday at the gas station.. LOL. It is a soft subtle frangrance that is very sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by mstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm somewhat of a perfume snob, and the only reason I tried this is because my husband smells great in the men's version. Well, I absolutely love Unforgivable Woman. I bought a bottle on the spot, immediately after trying it for the first time.

It's a very creamy floral that smells youthful and sexy. I don't detect any heavy, stifling fruity notes, and the citrus opening is not overdone. There's an undercurrant of oriental smokiness that appeals to me and makes Unforgivable Woman smell far more grown-up than other celebrity fragrances. Everything melds together seamlessly, and it goes through 3-4 different phases on my skin, all of which smell lovely. This fragrance also lasts forever on my skin.

Ironically, my husband doesn't like this on me until about 30 minutes after I spray it, and even then he finds it "just okay." To the person who said it smells like a sweaty person after a night of clubbing, I know just what you mean, LOL! Unforgivable contains some of the marine/ozone notes that typically make me crinkle my nose. But I guess it just depends on how the perfume happens to strike you...although I can see how it could be offensive to some, the creamy florals and rich oriental notes blend perfectly with the ozone for me, and I really love this scent on my skin. :)