Royal Boar Bristle Brush 05

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/10/2007 3:52:00 PM

I was browsing Big Lots with my husband a couple weeks ago when I stumbled upon some fantastic Boar bristle brushes hidden in with their regular hair brushes. They didn't really have a huge selection, but what I could find got me really happy. For referance, I have long, thick but fine color treated hair that is oily at the scalp, prone to split ends, and straight.

The brand is Royal, and for $3.99 I got a nice sized paddle brush that would cost around $10-15 at other stores and online. I had read in Elle UK about model hair secrets and had been lemming a natural bristle brush ever since, but was skeptical about paying $20+ online for one. After the first time I brushed my hair with this, I threw away my other brushes without hesistation. It's been about 3 weeks since I started using it, and I can safely say that I will never go back to completely synthetic bristles again!

Not only does this brush give me that much needed volume, but it doesn't pull at or break my hair like all of my other brushes did. I feel like it distributes the oil from my scalp all the way to the tips of my hair, because I have less tangles and I have to use less shampoo, conditioner, and Biosilk than I did before using it. I have like zero split ends, and my flyaways are slowly starting to fade away. I don't know how I ever managed without one of these, and I plan on stocking up next time I hit Big Lots. continued >>

Popular Hair Styling Tools