July 23, 2014 | 1777 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Coral Rush Juicy Tubes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually got this with GWP otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it. But its a great gloss-color is medium coral, not really much pink in it but its very natural and flattering color that i can see looking good on almost anyone. Its has just a bit of shimmer, very thick and pigmented. Yes, its sticky but it lasts a long time which is a big plus in my book. Its nowhere near as sticky as MAC. my only gripe with this is because it comes in a tube with plastic applicator which I can't stand. Gloss this pigmented is much easier to apply with a brush or doe foot applicator. Colorwise its not my total favorite because I usually prefer more pink to my gloss instead of coral but I won't give it bad rating because of that

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this JT with a recent GWP and am thrilled with it. It is such a beautiful pink-coral shade, perfect for summer just like the subtle watermelon scent it has. This is one that I would definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

It's a really pretty coral colour, nice for the summer and very flattering on asian skin tones. The scent is fruity and nice too. The thing that really bothers me is the golden glitter in it - it makes the texture a bit more grittier than normal JT's. So if you don't mind glitter you will love this! But it's the one factor that won't make me repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by xVanniex

I was drawn to this lipgloss because of the scent. It has this subtle sort of watermelon smell that just appeals to you. but when actually wearin it, it was verrry sticky icky. i didn't think the color looked too flattering on me either. It was a corally pink, probably why they chose the name "coral rush." All in all, if you are one to like sticky, scented lipgloss (as the sticky ones do last longer) then this may work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

I love this lipgloss! The color looks kind of loud in the tube but once applied, it gives a nice warm pink glow to my lips. It smells and taste like yummy watermelon! I can wear it over lipstick or by itself and it still look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Oh how I Love this! I will continue to buy this again and again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Cannityk214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I got this as a deluxe sample along with some other stuff with my Lancome order. great color, and it smells so yummy..like watermelon :) I will for sure order this when I run out of the sample.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as a GWP. Really pretty color, I usually can't wear anything too sheer because it won't show up and this has just the right amount of color. That being said, the texture is kind of funny. I've had other Juicy Tubes before and none of the others had this texture. This one is more dry and sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This looked a little loud for me in the tube, but it applies as a warm tint of pink that looks really fresh and natural. I'm amazed by how much I like this, but it really does give my lips a youthful, kind of pouty shine without screaming LIP GLOSS. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by hotdot2122

my new HG lipgloss! Awesome pink coral color and it smells yummy! Thanks Lancome!