July 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Renew Intensive Skin Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by coppersnowflake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My mom used to sell Melaleuca, and that's how I ended up trying this lotion. It's not at all greasy but somehow keeps skin hydrated for longer than any other lotion I've used. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I keep a large pump bottle in my bathroom, a medium size bottle on my desk, and travel size tubes in my handbags. I've been using it for years and will continue to do so because no other body lotions measure up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by JanLMT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Renew for years. It never fails to impress and work as it says it does! Even my husbands hands that are very rough get softer after just one use. This lotion sinks in and you can tell it is penetrating and not just sitting there on the surface. You can get small portions of it to try for just $2 and I would suggest that anyone looking for a really great moisturizer should try it at least. Now I do like the lovely smelly lotions and this is more basic - no flowery smell so it works very well for men and women. It also LASTS for a very long time because you don't need to use a ton of it to get the result you are after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

DEFINITELY THE BEST LOTION/CREAM EVER. EVER!

This was given to me by my aunt awhile back because she noticed that my hand area had ezcema on it. I'd been suffering from ezcema since I was in 4th grade and never really grew out of it. It tends to come back once in awhile but when it does, its ugly and painful. She told me that this lotion really works and it'll clear up my skin. To be honest, I put this away and forgot about it till I ran out of hand lotion one day and tried this on. It absorbed into my hands fairly quickly, and then I noticed the bumps had softened! I was quite happy with this. After just a few days of usage, it was GONE. OMG. I was suprised that this worked so well! Then sometime after that, I went walking in the city with my friends. It was the middle of winter and the wind was so cold. I realized after going to the bathroom that my face was all red! I didn't have anything on me except this lotion so I figured why not try? I didn't have anything else. But it totally did the trick! The redness on my skin cleared up and my face stayed moisturized and comfortable for hours!

I don't know why I never heard of this lotion before. This is definitely the HG of lotions for me! I have sensitive skin and it just makes everything about it so much better.

The bottle maybe twenty something dollars, but man, IT'S WORTH IT. When you suffer from ezcema and you find something like this. It's exciting!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by thewell

This is the best lotion I have ever used. I will use it for the rest of my life if i can afford it. Makes my skin awesome.

I have skin that gets very dry in the winter, I cant just use just any lotion. Every lotion I have bought has been greasy and made me itch. My friend was gushing over this stuff and I was able to get a bottle through her. The best lotion ever. It seems kind of expensive, 20-30 bucks for a 20oz bottle, but you can find sales and buy bulk, which i probably should do since i am probably going to be using this for the rest of my life.

best lotion ever.

the company says that this lotion is good for treating excema and relieving psoriass , rosacea and diabetes skin problems. they (Melaleuca - the company that makes it) have a pretty good 2 page pdf you can google to read all about that.

i can even use it on dry patches on my face, or if my skin gets chapped, even on chapped lips, its a healing lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow...I wasn't expecting to find reviews on this not-so-popular lotion but I should have had faith in my trusty MUA. Anyway, this is hands down one of the BEST moisturizers for my sensitve skin. My mom turned me on to it (her friend is a Melaleuca distributor). At first, I thought it was just some plaine 'ole lotion but my mom raved about it so I gave it a try. Immediately, I noticed how quickly it sank in. You know how your skin drinks up moisturizer after a good exfoliation? Well, that's what happened upon first application. After a few day of use, my itchy legs calmed down and seemed to heal. I was amazed. As others have stated, I've used almost every lotion out there but nothing compares. I mean, this stuff totally minimizes my eczema by 90%. No joke! The fragrance is very light and non offensive. Renew is an absolute staple in my mega collection of lotions and creams, especially in the Winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by gregswifey

This is the first lotion I have used that made me want to use it every day. I have super sensitive skin and break out in sores often. This lotion has actually helped reduce the amount of sores I break out. I have repurchased many times!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This lotion works wonders! Great for dry winter skin and very soothing for sensitive skin. I have so many lotions and go from on to the other because I have a lot of favorites but this one ranks up there! It's all natural (from Meleleuca The Wellness Company) and the huge bottle lasts a long time. My mom uses it all year round for her very sensistive skin that always breaks out in hives..she hasn't had any since using this. I also know of people who have used this for eczema and had great results. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by SweetDecember

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just tried this product last night and I have to say THIS IS THE BEST BODY LOTION EVER. I tried many body lotions before from Bath N Body, Victoria's Secret, Vaseline, Lubriderm, Euricine, etc. All of these don't compare to Renew.

My bf's mom said she got it from a company where you can sign up and sell their products to others and get paid commision for it. So at first b/c of that and the generic looking bottle I thought it was going to be a greasy lotion but was totally impressed when I used it on my legs and feet. OMG, it totally sinks into your skin and it made it feel soooo soft and moisturized. The scent is clean as well which I love and I recommend this product to those who have very dry skin or sensitve skin.

The company you can buy it from is called Melaleuca. I think you have to pay a fee to buy from them. However, I found some sellers on ebay who are selling it. YAY! I think the average price is $7.99 for the Renew Intensive Skin Therapy body lotion.

THIS WORKS. BUY IT AND YOU DEFINATELY WON'T REGRET IT.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jjtexasgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product from Melaleuca - a wellness company. It's a hand and body lotion. When I look at the ingredients, I don't see anything that spectacular, but I can say this with confidence - IT WORKS! I've tried many, many kinds of body lotions and nothing works as well as this. I have also noticed that when I use it a few times throughout the day as a hand lotion, my nails grow longer and stronger than they have in a very long time with no peeling! It's the best body and hand lotion I've ever used. I think Curel's natural line with vanilla and shea butter (in the green shimmer bottle) works really well, but even it cannot top Renew's performance. The smell is pleasant, but not overwhelming or interfering with my perfume and while it does come in a pump or a tube for travel size, it's very thick, but not sticky upon application. I'm so glad I found this before winter comes b/c I know I'm going to need it!