September 2, 2014 | 1620 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Signature Eyeliner - Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

It has been the only black pencil eyeliner that has lasted me throughout the day without smudging! Amazing product and it looks beautiful! I apply it very close to my upper lash line, drawing an extended line, then I apply some black mascara over my lashes and voila! My eyes look huge and bright, my hazel colored irises look greener and beautiful!!! Just love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by alexlovesmakeupfun

pigmented and gets nice and soft.not good for all over application,tend to look raccoon-ish.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by CuteMakeupUser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this in the morning when I first put it on. I draw my line like very close to my eye so I get these intense looking blue eyes. At first, its great. Then it moves to the end of your eye.. Although it doesnt smudge. By the end of my day, most of the eyeliner super close to my eye has faded and only a lower thin line of this remains. I dont know but everyone elses eyeliner usually stays the same all day and mine gets crappy after like 5 hours. Maybe because its not water proof.. at all. I dont know if anyone else has this problem but because of this I wont be buying this eyeliner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by missamerika67

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It stays on all day. I will never buy another kind of eyeliner again. Also I just tried the Purple Shade(actually I think it's called amathyst)... It's AMAZING. It's not really very purple on, and it's not that intense or dark... but some how my eyes pop way more than the black does! THis is my new choice for going out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by autumndayx

My HG eyeliner, love it so much. I rim the inside of my eyes and this is pretty much the only eyeliner that actually stays. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by drummagirl65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner also! I use the black one only for the weekends and special occasions, and the bronze on a daily basis. It goes on so smoothly and is is a very dark true black. Sometimes it isn't very soft, but I think it gets cold in my bathroom. I just warm it up by holding it between my palms or use a blowdryer for a second (no longer!).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 3:40:00 AM More reviews by dietgrrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! I've been purchasing Mary Kay eyeliners for the past 3 years. I love that the consistency of the liner is soft and easy to apply, minimizing eyelid tugging and irritation (important for people with sensitive skin like me!). Finally, no more watery eyes or raw eyelids! Normally I would purchase the Sable eyeliner, the only dark brown liner that has ever been able to show up on my medium-dark Indian skin. Since the Sable was recently discontinued (or will be soon) I switched over to Black and have been equally pleased with the results. The pencil is easy to apply and provides a dark, consistent line. The liner tends to stay on my eyelids for the whole day, but it is relatively easy to remove with a Q-tip and can be rubbed away if you touch your eyes a lot. The consistency of the liner is great for both precise lines (although not thin, due to the rounded edge of the self-sharpening liner) and smudgy lines. This is not the liner for you if you're looking to wet-line your eyes on the inner, moist rim of your eyelids. Also, as others have mentioned, you can get it for much cheaper on Ebay.com. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by settodestruct

I like this eyeliner and it showed up well but I did have to go over it a few times and like someone below said me it went into the corner of my eyes pretty quickly. Probably won't be purchasing this eyeliner again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It makes a good line and it doesn't smudge but I feel like I have to press down hard since its not soft. Its an ok eyeliner but there are cheaper ones that are better than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2007 1:04:00 PM More reviews by escalades

Although the color is true, this liner is too soft in consistancy for me. I find that right after application, it's found its way to the outer corner of my eyes. This may be for you but it's definitely not for my asian eyes. I'll stick with Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear, tyvm.