November 26, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner Dark Brown

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i used to buy the Milani eyeliner pen but now that i've tried this wet n wild one i prefer it better. not only is it dirt cheap but it actually lasts all day. i wore it to work for the first time not knowing if it would smudge off... but it didn't move what to ever. i just wish they would come out with more colors because i would buy them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

When it comes to liquid liners, this brush is perfection. Nice dark brown that lasts all day. Save your $$$ and try this inexpensive HG liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by juma2011

I really love this product for a few reasons:

- the brush bristles are kind of soft which allows you to get a really great movement when the sweep the liner out at the corner of your eyes and gives a really nice cat-eye line
- lasts a long time. i swatched this on my hand and it was still there 3 days later beyond workouts, work, showers etc! On the eye it lasted all day for over 12 hours
- Color is lovely - dark brown. Makes my blue eyes POP!
- It cost me less than 5 bucks..i think i paid $2.99. You just can't go wrong with that price
- Packaging seems sturdy. Hasn't spilled at all and not too much comes out when you pull out the applicator brush.

Most definitely recommended. I can't imagine paying $15-$30 for something similar when you can just pay $3! Once the snob factor wore off, i was glad i got this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This is the DARKEST brown liner I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. If this is dark brown, I wonder what black looks like! But why is this so awesome? Because all of my hair is this dark of a brown-to the point where people argue with me about it being black,not brown...but it is brown. Amazing, amazing color!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rawse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these eyeliners so much. This takes one coat for it to be VERY opaque and lasts for a long time without flaking or smudging. My only complaint is that it looks pretty much black, but that's my fault for getting the dark brown instead of regular brown. Definitely worth checking out for the $2.99!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great colour, dark, but not too obvious like black. It's very pigmented, and stays on all day. The only thing I don't like is that it starts flaking off after a few hours (I have oily eyelids).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this colour (approx. $5CDN at Walmart) because the Black was out of stock. I don't have any liquid liners to compare this one to because I never tried a liquid liner before. I bought this one because of the high ratings on here. And the product is definitely true to the ratings! This liner lasts all day (it isn't waterproof though) and the brush allows for precision but just dab off the excess on the in-sides of the bottle to prevent it from dripping. I've never been able to do the wing with the pencil liners, but this makes it EASY. I love it, I'd definitely repurchase in black or maybe even the same dark brown (I kinda like it).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by SweetNSpicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great eyeliner!! Definitely my new HG..
It stays on all day and the brush allows for precise application..
Wipe it off on the sides first, and you can even tightline.
I love this one.

The color is fantastic, as well. It's perfect for pale skinned brunettes like myself.. Mix this with some black-brown mascara, and it looks awesome :-)

Totally worth the $2.99! Plus, I got it when it was on a BOGO Free special!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by alleykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Based on the great reviews, I ran out and bought it. I like the color and applicator. My problem with it was it washed off / ran very easily when I put a little water on it, so sadly I can't trust it around my eyes which get allergic and watery.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by nydoc78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first liquid eyeliner purchase after I saw Fafinette on YT rave about it. I loved the ease of use and the pigmentation. Its easy to make the line as thin or as thick as you wish. It has great staying power but after maybe 4-5hrs the color fades a bit. Overall it is a must have for the price and I will be getting it in all colors.