Ice Cubes

4.7

water, coldness

on 6/18/2015 10:56:00 PM

Love green tea ice cubes,If my skin starts looking a lil lackluster I'll use a cube all over my face.I notice when I use at night,I wake up with beautifully smooth soft skin with smaller pores. I'm in my early thirties and I still get IDed,so I'll be using this til I die!!Love! If u hadn't tried I would recommend.

on 6/12/2015 4:51:00 PM

I love using Ice Cubes on my face, both at nighttime to shrink my pores and also in the mornings to help wake me up. I also use it to reduce the inflammation of angry pimples. My favorite thing to do is to make Green Tea and Aloe Vera Ice Cubes. Just make Green Tea, Let Cool, Add Aloe Vera Gel and Freeze. So simple and super refreshing. I recommend you use Ice Cubes daily as a mini facial. I've heard it also helps to keep you young looking.
Why not give it a try?! Its free and beneficial to the skin. Just be careful and wrap it in a paper towel first so that you do not freezer burn your skin. Ouch!

on 6/12/2015 4:22:00 PM

Ahhh, such a simple, cheap, and natural remedy! I just recently started doing mini ice facials and they have been a godsend during the hot California summers! It's so refreshing and relieving - just take an ice cube, wrap it in something (paper towel, plastic baggie, washcloth) and GENTLY rub in circular motions all over your face until it has melted. It's super refreshing and calming on a hot day, and afterwards your skin will be rejuvenated, fresh, and dewy looking! Ice tightens the pores similar to a toner, constricts blood vessels, and improves circulation giving you that rosy glow. I also do a spot treatment on those nasty under the skin cystic pimples. Just take an ice cube, again wrap it in something (you never want to put straight ice on your skin, you can cause serious damage) and hold it to the spot for about a minute, then a 30 second rest. Keep doing this until the ice cube is melted and it will help take down the inflammation on the spot and help it heal more quickly :) probably the cheapest (its free) beauty tip there is!

on 4/27/2015 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love running this over my skin to shrink pores and lessen inflammation.

A review on cubes of ice. Here goes.

For pimples of zits: I place a cube from my freezer in a clean rag and place it on a painful forming pimple to help with the inflammation. This will however, not stop it from forming, but it does help immensely with the irritation.

For puffy eyes and puffy or swollen ANYTHING: It's a great way to depuff puffy eyes. Also great for swelling in knees, ankles, or basically anything that is inflamed and swollen. Why? Because ice constricts blood vessels, which causes reduction in swelling.
(CAUTION: Do not use direct ice on any part of the body for an extended period of time. To do so can cause permanent damage. Place ice in a clean rag or towel before application. Use ice in 10-15 minute increments with 15 minute breaks in between. Don't do this for more than an hour, or it can result in permanent damage, so please be careful.)

For drinks on a summer day: Probably my favorite use of all. Nothing like ice water (frozen water + liquid water = Genius.), or down here in the south, Iced Tea, is perfect on a hot summer day. Great way to cool down when the temperature feels like you are in a sauna!

on 4/21/2015 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I usually have pretty clear skin, but I do fall victim to the occasional gnarly, cystic spot around that TOTM. I use an ice pack wrapped in a paper towel and apply it directly to the spot for a few minutes at a time over a 10 minute period. It really helps calm it down and reduce the pain, redness, and swelling. Obviously it's not going to make it completely go away, but it does make it more tolerable until my BP and QHMJM (sulfur) spot treatments annihilate the sucker.

on 4/16/2015 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Read about this on acne.org for cystic and hormonal lumps. I wrap a cube in a tissue then press on the offending area for 5 mins. It reduces swelling then gives a calmer appearance to the skin. I've lately been using it to stop small whiteheads from reinfecting instead of bp.

on 4/11/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

READ why people are reviewing this technique.

on 3/6/2015 4:09:00 AM

Rubbing an ice cube over your face is the best at home "facial" I've ever done. My skin glows and feels so hydrated, definitely recommend doing this at least 4x a week

on 2/4/2015 1:20:00 AM

You have to try this. Its easy, simple, and almost free. This is possibly the cheapest thing you can do to make your skin glow, reduce pores, reduce inflammation (especially for those with acne), reduce dark circles, and more.

I don't use a cloth or anything like some reviewers do. I just take a cube and let it sit in a plate while I brush and floss my teeth, and wash my face. By then, it should have melted a bit. I then rub the cube all over my face. If I have a pimple, or anything active, I hold it on there for 30 seconds, remove, and repeat. If I have a huge cyst, or something ugly, then I use one cube on my entire face followed by a cube for the cyst/anything needing more attention.

After this, my face is pink and feels very refreshed. My pores are visibly smaller, and my skin glowing. In the morning, I find any inflammation has calmed down significantly. Plus my skin still glows, and is radiant.

I think this is perfect for anyone, and everyone. Its simple, cheap, and makes your skin beautiful. Try it. What have you got to lose? :)

Top Rated No Brand (DIY or homemade) Products