Lancome Lancôme Sculpturale Resculpting and Toning Anti-Cellulite Treatment

on 9/9/2007 12:35:00 PM

This is a review for the new LCM's anti cellulite lotion Sculpturale.

I have to admit that I was rather reluctant to trust this lotion. I have tried several anti-cellulite lotions before but they were just useless. But I do trust LCM. I was invited to a massage session to try this new lotion and I instantly fell in love with it. It's light, fresh, it smells delicious and it leaves your skin as soft as silk.

My mum bought it and we've been using it for a week. This stuff is EFFECTIVE!!! But you must be sure to follow the massage instructions carefully, it's not only the lotion, but also the LCM massage technique which make it work. And, obviously, USE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Apart from that, LCM suggests to use a body scrub thrice a week to enhance results.

The results on my body: I have to admit that my cellulite is not that serious if compared to others, but it's my biggest complex!! In one week I see my skin much smoother and with less cellulite.

I'll update after 28 days of continuous use (LCM's promise is to improve your skin in 28days)
***UPDATE*** This product has met all my expectations. I'm so happy I bought it, I'm on my second bottle now and the results are just so quick and notorious you'll become addicted.