E.L.F. Blending Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/19/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this brush. Some people are saying that hairs are falling out, I suggest buying another one because not all of them shed but when you first get it, it will shed for a like 2 days. That's what mine did.

on 1/17/2015 2:16:00 AM

Great brush. I stocked up on these because I'm a lazy brush cleaner. They blend powders and cream eye shadows quite nicely. $1 can't be beat unless you stock up online when elf has their 50% off sale!

on 12/14/2014 6:31:00 PM

I bought this for a dollar at target. It blends eyeshadow pretty well. It is great for someone who doesnt want to spent lots of money on a budget. It isnt going to give the same results as anything that costs above $10 but is defintely a standout compared to other drugstore brushes.

At first when I got this brush ( Professional Blending Brush ) I was a bit disappointed ..I thought it was not fluffy enough , but how wrong I was , this is the absloutely perfect crease brush for both applying colour and blending , I also used it for blending the outer edge and it didn't disappoint , very well made and sooo soft with natural bristles , washed it many times and it 's still as new as it's ..Get this brush , it a great addition for any brush collection and eyeshadow lovers or even beginners .

on 9/28/2014 3:15:00 PM

I really like this brush, it was the first blending brush I purchased and I noticed a huge difference in how my eyeshadow applied. Since then I've bought the mac 217 and 224, both of which I love and use daily. But I still continue to use this brush alongside them and plan to buy a few more since they are so cheap and handy for when my other brushes are drying. Also, I've had no trouble with shedding whatsoever. Would absolutely recommend this brush, there is no better one for the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The problem with packing on eyeshadow is that it can look harsh, so I bought this to see if a blending brush really is all that important...and it is! I was able to use this brush to soften my shadows perfectly. Of course this probably isn't the fluffiest, best quality blending brush out there, but for $1, it's very soft, and gets the job done!

on 9/15/2014 9:21:00 PM

I don't really use this brush for normal blending purposes (I'm thinking crease here.) I think of it as more of a smudger type brush, as the bristles are very densely packed and not fluffy, like the type of blender brush that I generally like to use. This brush is too small to be a good blender, and too big to be a good smudger.

on 9/4/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is just an ok brush for me. Not horrible, but below average. It doesn't shed (at lease mine doesn't), and the ferrule has never broken on me. That being said, I have a lot of eyelid space and this just doesn't do it for me as a crease brush, let alone a "blending brush." It's way too dense and rounded for my large crease area, causing it to deposit color very unevenly and patchy.

I should note that every brush I have serves a specific purpose and I never use them for more than one function. That's just my personal preference. I'm sure I could find other uses for this brush, but that's just not my thing.

I think this would work great for those with a smaller lid space, hence the 3 stars.

on 9/3/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a perfect blending brush! Does its job and for $1 omg cant beat that!!

on 9/1/2014 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

love it!!!! its a stiffer blending brushes but i love it! great for crease area and smudging eyeliner