December 21, 2014 | 1653 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Blending Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

I bought this for a dollar at target. It blends eyeshadow pretty well. It is great for someone who doesnt want to spent lots of money on a budget. It isnt going to give the same results as anything that costs above $10 but is defintely a standout compared to other drugstore brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first when I got this brush ( Professional Blending Brush ) I was a bit disappointed ..I thought it was not fluffy enough , but how wrong I was , this is the absloutely perfect crease brush for both applying colour and blending , I also used it for blending the outer edge and it didn't disappoint , very well made and sooo soft with natural bristles , washed it many times and it 's still as new as it's ..Get this brush , it a great addition for any brush collection and eyeshadow lovers or even beginners .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ness321

I really like this brush, it was the first blending brush I purchased and I noticed a huge difference in how my eyeshadow applied. Since then I've bought the mac 217 and 224, both of which I love and use daily. But I still continue to use this brush alongside them and plan to buy a few more since they are so cheap and handy for when my other brushes are drying. Also, I've had no trouble with shedding whatsoever. Would absolutely recommend this brush, there is no better one for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The problem with packing on eyeshadow is that it can look harsh, so I bought this to see if a blending brush really is all that important...and it is! I was able to use this brush to soften my shadows perfectly. Of course this probably isn't the fluffiest, best quality blending brush out there, but for $1, it's very soft, and gets the job done!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I don't really use this brush for normal blending purposes (I'm thinking crease here.) I think of it as more of a smudger type brush, as the bristles are very densely packed and not fluffy, like the type of blender brush that I generally like to use. This brush is too small to be a good blender, and too big to be a good smudger.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is just an ok brush for me. Not horrible, but below average. It doesn't shed (at lease mine doesn't), and the ferrule has never broken on me. That being said, I have a lot of eyelid space and this just doesn't do it for me as a crease brush, let alone a "blending brush." It's way too dense and rounded for my large crease area, causing it to deposit color very unevenly and patchy.

I should note that every brush I have serves a specific purpose and I never use them for more than one function. That's just my personal preference. I'm sure I could find other uses for this brush, but that's just not my thing.

I think this would work great for those with a smaller lid space, hence the 3 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect blending brush! Does its job and for $1 omg cant beat that!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by mimz007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it!!!! its a stiffer blending brushes but i love it! great for crease area and smudging eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by MonicaMoga

I bought 10 brushes for professional make-up and they are ok, nothing is falling down, it blends the colors excellent , the glue between the wooden part and the metal part failed for some but it iwas easy to glue it back. Excellent brushes, they are more expensive in Romania, they cost 2.5 dollars but it is cheap compared to the other ones. My make-ups are highly appreciated , so I don't think I am wrong to appreciate the quality of the brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I this it's amazing brush for the price. Yeah, the quality isn't that great, it sheds quite a lot but for $1 I don't think you can find better brush.