September 16, 2014 | 2010 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Blending Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I don't really use this brush for normal blending purposes (I'm thinking crease here.) I think of it as more of a smudger type brush, as the bristles are very densely packed and not fluffy, like the type of blender brush that I generally like to use. This brush is too small to be a good blender, and too big to be a good smudger.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is just an ok brush for me. Not horrible, but below average. It doesn't shed (at lease mine doesn't), and the ferrule has never broken on me. That being said, I have a large eyelid space and this just doesn't cut it for me as a crease brush, let alone a "blending brush." It's way too dense and rounded for my large crease area, causing it to deposit color very unevenly and patchy.

I should note that every brush I have serves a specific purpose and I never use them for more than one function. That's just my personal preference. I'm sure I could find other uses for this brush, but that's just not my thing.

I think this would work great for those with a smaller lid space, hence the 3 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect blending brush! Does its job and for $1 omg cant beat that!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by mimz007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it!!!! its a stiffer blending brushes but i love it! great for crease area and smudging eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by MonicaMoga

I bought 10 brushes for professional make-up and they are ok, nothing is falling down, it blends the colors excellent , the glue between the wooden part and the metal part failed for some but it iwas easy to glue it back. Excellent brushes, they are more expensive in Romania, they cost 2.5 dollars but it is cheap compared to the other ones. My make-ups are highly appreciated , so I don't think I am wrong to appreciate the quality of the brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I this it's amazing brush for the price. Yeah, the quality isn't that great, it sheds quite a lot but for $1 I don't think you can find better brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely not the best blending brush on the market. Like many of the brushes from the ELF basic brush line, the quality is cheap and inconsistent. It tends to shed, and the brush shape and density varies greatly between two of the exact same brushes. It's worth picking up if you've never tried a blending brush before or if you are on a very tight budget, it does the job adequately. But there are many other brushes at a low price that are far superior, so it would also be worth it to invest in something a little less cheap than this. I'd rather buy one slightly more expensive product that will last a long time than this one really cheap product that doesn't hold up.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So bad! This was $3 from kmart in australia and was not even worth that! I used this to apply highlighter to my brow bone and the bristles shed all over my face and into my eyes. I had little hairs over my face all day while i was at work and it was itchy and got in my eyes and i couldnt see them to get them off. Nightmare. I just threw it out as soon as i got home and went and bought a mac 217.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nah.. Too much hair falling out, and it wasn't even soft? The other 1 dollar eye brushes I ordered from elf are way better. I think people recieve different brushes with different qualities? I'll only use this one in emergencies.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Cr3m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a dollar it gets the job done