July 25, 2014 | 1934 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Blending Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I this it's amazing brush for the price. Yeah, the quality isn't that great, it sheds quite a lot but for $1 I don't think you can find better brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely not the best blending brush on the market. Like many of the brushes from the ELF basic brush line, the quality is cheap and inconsistent. It tends to shed, and the brush shape and density varies greatly between two of the exact same brushes. It's worth picking up if you've never tried a blending brush before or if you are on a very tight budget, it does the job adequately. But there are many other brushes at a low price that are far superior, so it would also be worth it to invest in something a little less cheap than this. I'd rather buy one slightly more expensive product that will last a long time than this one really cheap product that doesn't hold up.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So bad! This was $3 from kmart in australia and was not even worth that! I used this to apply highlighter to my brow bone and the bristles shed all over my face and into my eyes. I had little hairs over my face all day while i was at work and it was itchy and got in my eyes and i couldnt see them to get them off. Nightmare. I just threw it out as soon as i got home and went and bought a mac 217.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nah.. Too much hair falling out, and it wasn't even soft? The other 1 dollar eye brushes I ordered from elf are way better. I think people recieve different brushes with different qualities? I'll only use this one in emergencies.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Cr3m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a dollar it gets the job done

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect for blending in the crease. Do the job and cheap, $1, I think. I would repurchase it over and over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by annetteme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this brush and would buy again and again and again. In fact, recently I bought 3 additional ones. It is the perfect size for blending in my crease and I own a 217 from MAC and it is as good as the expensive one from MAC

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It's only $1! I'm sure it's not as good as a MAC brush (never tried one as I don't have the money so I don't really know), but it's the perfect shape to fit into the crease & it blends well. The bristles have not started shedding, even after washing. If I lose this I will get another one -- and I may anyway just so I can have more than one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Justagirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought a couple of these last year when I couldn't really afford to buy any better quality brushes and I can honestly say, with brushes, you get what you pay for.

I didn't find it blended my eye shadow particularly well and I found the bristles very scratchy compared to my MAC 217.

For only £1 I can't really complain but I defintiely won't be re-purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by msdeezee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Works alright, I love the size of it. It is pretty scratchy on the eyelids though. Only $1, whaddaya expect?