October 1, 2014 | 1818 users online

Makeup Brushes - Palladio - flat shadow brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Itīs an ok brush, good for patting eyeshadow on the lids, itīs really not that soft and it sheds a lot!!, I mean all af my other brushes are cheaper than this and donīt shed nearly as much as this one does, and it doesnīt keep the shape either, but it does the job, another huge downside I see to this brush is the fact that it has this weird smell, I have this and a blending brush from Palladio and they have this awful smell, that I donīt know what is, but has even spread to my other brushes... donīt think Iīll buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this brush 4 years ago and have continued to reach for it frequently. It is flat, dense, and soft, and great for packing on color. That being said, I have felt the testers of this same brush in the last year, and they do not feel nearly as nice as the one I own. I love this brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by softgrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this brush isn't really worth mentioning, but i got this at sally beauty for about $6 bucks! this bristles are a bit stiffer than more expensive eyeshadow brushes, yet it doesn't scratch the eye or my eyeshadow when i dip it in. distributes and blends colour adequately. i wouldn't repurchase this as it didn't leave too much of an impression.