July 23, 2014 | 2064 users online

Eyeliner - LORAC - Front of the Line Waterproof Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by aaaq8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is wonderful! It's very forgiving for eyeliner beginners. The brush is flexible but precise and makes it easy to make a really thin line if you want a more natural look. I'm blonde and use this in dark brown and it lasts forever, over 12 hours. This is amazing to me because NOTHING lasts on my lids, they are so incredibly oily. I've used it almost every day for about 10 months and only now is it starting to dry out. I will definitely repurchase. It doesn't come out as opaque as some other liquid liners I've used, but I don't experience any flaking when I go back over and layer more on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is incredible! Firstly I was impressed by the packaging, sleek, metallic and chic! I also love how secure the cap is, I'm not worried the product drying out or leaking. My favourite aspect is the staying power - it just doesn't budge! Fantastic. If you have oily lids and need something long lasting and pigmented this is for you! Finally, it's easy to use, the flexible brush tip allows for precision, and you can easily create thin or thick lines. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

When I bought this I had never used liquid eyeliner before. I asked one of the SAs at Sephora, and she recommended this one, in black.
I have tried a few other liquid liners since (lancome/mac) and this is definitely the best. It's very precise and easy to use. It's almost completely mistake proof, even for beginners. It dries pretty quickly, and it stays put all day. Granted, I don't have oily eye lids, but still. It doesn't smudge at all. The black is very intense. I find it very easy to go over it. Just wait for it to dry before thickening the line.
I won't buy this again because I prefer gel eye liner (bobbi brown), but if you're looking for a great liquid liner, don't hesitate in trying this. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

This stays put throughout the day and doesn't start to smudge into my eyelid creases even when my skin starts to get a little oily. For me, that makes this an HG product because every other liquid liner I had would start to smudge. Anyone having problems finding a good liquid liner should give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by GetFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't typically buy liquid liners, but I got this in a set and have really enjoyed it. For me, holding a pen-style brush is far easier than the standard liquid liner design, but this will vary by person and if you're a pro with the typical style, you may not like to switch. I love that the tip is somewhat similar to a felt-tip pen; it holds its shape well and has a taper that is gentle enough to easily adjust the pressure you apply and get different thicknesses.

Sometimes after doing one eye, if I don't give it a second upside down, I will go to the second eye too quickly and it won't "write" quite as smoothly. Just give it a second for the liner to flow down again. I also store mine with the tip facing down so it doesn't dry out or anything, though it seems to be designed with enough care that this is unlikely. The packaging is sturdy and the cap stays on tight. I would feel comfortable throwing this in my purse without worrying about leaking, though I haven't put it to the test.

$23 seems a bit high on its own. I bought this as a set with 5 full-size LORAC items for $39 and I would still consider buying it on its own when or if I run out, but hopefully it will continue to show up in their sets.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ShandaLast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! I have had trouble with liquid eyeliners in the past. i'm not the greatest at getting a good straight line (although I am getting much better now after using this product) and with other eyeliners, when I would go back over the line, it would flake off, and then you end up with a bunch of gunky buildup trying to go over the flaked off spots. Not the case with this eyeliner!! it dries very quickly and isn't flaky at all, it flexes and stretches with your skin, instead of drying hard. And it lasts all day!
The tip of the pen is awesome, you can get a thin or thick line depending on what you want. When you apply it over eye shadow, sometimes the tip of the pen doesn't write a smooth because the eye shadow gets on the tip, but I find if you just do a test line on the back of your hand, or a paper towel, then shake the tube it clears the tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Psy1ocke

Great liquid eyeliner for beginners. Brush tip allows you to create thick or thin lines and layering must be used to achieve a very dark appearance. But as a beginner, you want to practice with liquid eyeliner (it dries quickly!) and this is the perfect one to use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent liner; this is coming from a serious gel liner devotee. It is so, so easy to use. The tip is precise and flexible and makes it easy to NOT screw up your line. Color is a dark, true black. Staying power excellent. I have had mine a couple weeks, if it dries out like other reviews say, I will revise my opinion. Until then...cat eyes all around.

EDIT: I am raising this to a 5. It is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by chelsie614

I really can't believe some of the low ratings on this. This is my go to eyeliner now, I've used it every day since I bought it! The color is super black, and it stays put all day. I love the brush too, it creates super precise lines. It may be pricey, but I know I'll be buying another when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by LaLa007

Okay, so I have always used pencil eyeliner. I mean seriously, up until a few months ago I would have smirked at the thought of trying to achieve the looks I go for using LIQUID liner. However, I have rather sensitive skin, and the daily rubbing action of pencil liner was annoying, and beginning to concern me, so I decided it was time to try liquid. I've got to say, that there are so many liquid liners that are just really crappy products. The applicators are on some are felt, and too stiff, and others are brushes and make it nearly impossible to draw a continuous line. After many disappoitments (and I'm talking name brands here) I had just about given up, but then as I was browsing the isles at Ulta, I came upon a tester for this product. After drawing a few test lines on my hand, I realized that I had to have this product. I was not disappointed with this product at all. I have found my HG liner, and will never go back to pencil. If you are a pencil liner fan, I encourage you to try this product, it is definitely worth the price.