October 26, 2014 | 1319 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - 3D Lipglass in Synched Up

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by zemaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mac's 3D lip glasses!!!! Very smooth on lips, so u can keep re-applying. Would keep buying as long as its available.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the lightest 3D glass that I have received it does not show well but gives it a nice natural glow to the lips so I will get it again.
I read it was described as a peachy pink color and that is why I ordered it but on me it is more of a nude very natural look. It makes my lips look smooth and flawless so who would complain about that. ;0)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

Synched Up is described by MAC as a creamy tan with pink and white pearl. So I expected a very neutral, nude lip shade with a touch of irridescence. What I get when I apply this to my bare lips is an apricot color which is actually fairly flattering, but I didn't expect it. I guess it's the mix of the tan, pink and white tones on my lips and set against the strong yellow undertones in my skin that is causing this to happen...that is, unless other MUA'ers are experiencing the same thing? In fluorescent lighting, I get almost this platinum dazzle (I guess from the white pearl in the formula). I think I will like this better over some l/s, as long as this doesn't make them look too orangey...I will update once I try that...I don't enjoy this as much as Energy...Energy is just so soft and beautiful, and it's incredibly versatile.