July 22, 2014 | 1104 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Sraahz1

I love this fragrance but it is not one of my favorites. Everybody has this fragrance (or most of us) and a lot of people like it.
It is a nice fragrance for a hot summer day, i would not recommend wearing this in Winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this fragrance it smells very fresh and lasts so long.It is my favourite Nina ricci fragrance.I also find the packaging very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by xoxo2gud2btruxoxo

I absolutely love this!
It's my first perfume so maybe I don't know a lot, but the smell is so fresh and sweet.
It has an air of being sofisticated yet fun and young, and I've gotten so many complements from it.
My only concern is that the silver leaves on the bottle have begun losing their shine, but it isn't that big of a deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

nina ricci fragrance........ohhhhhhh smells fresh and has a apple shampoo type of scent with a carmel toffee...softness...lightly sweet and lots of freshness...very nice. i got a lot of people to tell me i smell very good!!! go get it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Oooh I like this fragrance. It is very vibrant, yet has a sophisticated edge. I guess you could say it is a "sparkling" fragrance, with "red" fruit notes...apple of course, but maybe a hint of plum? I can see this worn mainly in the spring or summer months. Those who like fragrances like Escada Collection or Lolita Lempicka will like this fragrance. I only have to apply a small amount of this lotion because the fragrance in it is very strong. It is moisturizing and has a somewhat light texture, not heavy at all. I would repurchase!