Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

4.2

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I thought I was allergic to retinol until I used this. All other products made my skin turn red and then peel no matter how little I used. Works great for me.

Gave acne to both me & my hubby! I cleared up after I stopped using it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just turned 30 and I am a smoker and avid laughter, so I have some visible laugh lines. They've bothered me enough that I decided to try my first Retinol cream.

The first day the results were immediate. They were absolutely gone and that's all I could see. Roommates commented that I looked pink, but I didn't care. Fast forward a week and I've been using it every night. After a few days I noticed that I was getting this weird vague burning/itching sensation over a large part of my face. Okay, just the sensitivity and irritation they had mentioned -- totally worth it!

Then I started getting these mosquito bites, one at a time. My skin would start burning and itching in a random place and a "bite" would raise up. (I'm allergic to mosquitoes btw so a hive!) Thought it was "nerve bumps" as my family calls them, but then three more cropped up on my face and neck. Then pimples around my mouth. Not the products fault, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic! Discontinued and no more problems thus far. Hope it's not all retinol or I'm screwed.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product line is the best thing I've ever tried!! even after THE FIRST night, I woke up with the softest skin! and problem areas like my neck and jawline were immediately looking toner and tighter!! after a week of using this, my face is drastically changed. It had started looking dry and sagging from work and stress // pores and wrinkles worsened // after one night's use, already looked a million times better, more firm and soft / glowy. I will never be without any of these Neutrogena Retinol moisture and tone products again. Immediate confindent booster for this 43 yr old! AMAZING. It does run around $18, but so so worth it, if youre not sensitive to retinol. OMG. LOVE FOR LIFE

It's hard to know if this does much for late twenties skin. I'm using this preemptively to slow the production of wrinkles. My skin feels soft after use, and it seems to even out my skin tone a bit while keeping it moisturized. I do think it might make me break out a tiny bit, but hard to say.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is a great intro to retinol. The price will seem high for the drugstore, but the ingredients are good, and there are no unnecessary irritants or fragrance in the formula. This was a big selling point for me.

This really does make a difference to the fine lines on my forehead. I can tell when I don't use it for a day or two. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin, and lasts a long time despite how small the tube looks. I don't find it to be greasy and it dries fairly quickly. It's not meant to be hydrating, but I don't find it to be drying either. In the winter months I layer a moisturizer over it if I need some extra hydration. I've bought many tubes of this, and would definitely recommend it if you're new to retinol products and have sensitive skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

if i wanna see good skin with this cream, i have to exfoliate really frequently in order to remove the dead skin and peeling it causes ... if i don't exfoliate after using this , all i can see is a very dry and peeling and layers of dead skin accumulating on , which make my face looks dull and rough , but when i exfoliate , i really see good results with this cream

i much prefer " Neutrogena anti wrinkle anti blemish cream" but it is discontinued now.

Almost out of the first tube, first time using it, and I don't see much of a difference in my skin or my wrinkles and my skin is actually dry when I wake up in the morning. It's very thick and creamy upon application but somehow doesn't seem to moisturize overnight. I have been very let down by Neutrogena products lately and think I'm now off buying them forever!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the most inexpensive cream I think I've ever used. I've used high end moisturizers, but now that I'm in my 30's, I wanted to start using a retinol. The tube is a squeeze tube that protects the ingredients from being exposed to light (which would compromise the formula). You only need a pea size. I even use it around my eyes. The moisturizer feels rich, but not too much. It absorbs like a dream, and I noticed fine lines disappear after only using it for a little while.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a little under one week. I have clear skin, and small pores my real issue is uneven skin tone. I always wanted to be like those girls that can just walk out with no make up. I hate having to use full coverage foundation all the time. With in two days my skin tone was COMPLETLY even I can actually get away with tinted moisturizer. I use a pea size every night after I wash my makeup off and use toner. I usually just use coconut oil or Nivea cream at night. I'm in my mid- thirties and read I should start using moisturizers with retinol now even if I do not have wrinkles as prevention, and that is the main reason why I purchased this. I have had no issues with reactions to the retinol. I will continue to use.