November 28, 2014 | 1756 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by star4emily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

After seeing all the great reviews on many different sites I decided to give this a try, worst decision ever for me. After applying for one night only I broke out in a eczema type rash all over my face and my neck along my jawline. I do believe it was my skin that just didnt like this and I have learned my lesson and will spot test new products from now on. Just be cautious if you have sensetive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by bteaster5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST for your buck! The metal tube supposedly keeps the retinol stable. I've had bad reactions to retinol products in the past but this one is just right. Not to harsh but still effective. Great night cream and very moisturizing. Will use long term.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

My skin is a giant pain in the butt: super dry in spots, super oily in spots, hyperpigmentation, congestion, sensitive...it pretty much blows. My main goal with this was to prevent wrinkles, but it will be years before I know how well it worked for that (I'm 26). However, I have been using this for 5 months now and do notice a difference in my skin. It's not a miracle (my skin still kind of blows) but overall, it's better. This cream is moisturizing without being oily. It absorbs well and spreads easily. I use it on my whole face (including around my eyes) and have had no issues with dryness or redness. I put this on every night and have had no irritation. After 5 months of nightly use, I'm still on my first tube. I would highly recommend this. I think it will be good for the long term, but honestly I have skipped a couple of nights, and I can tell the next day. Fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Jewels04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product for the price, surely must be the best anti aging and anti acne night cream that you can buy for under $20 NZ at a supermarket. I have been using it most recently for 3 weeks I cleanse my face with cetaphil and use a pea sized amount each night. My skin is definitely softer and looks clearer. It has reduced some little bumps and blackheads also. I will be continuing to use it. I used this product 6-7 years ago after reading a book by Paula Begoun. I can't really think why I ever stopped using this other than when I was pregnant I felt I should only use completely natural products. I only use this one retinol product I do not use the day version. I always wear SPF during the day anyway but it is most important to when using this cream as the retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. I will definitely be repurchasing. So glad it is still available, tube will last a while, starting to really need this stuff now. It was $18NZ on special at Countdown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just purchased my second tube of this cream. I have used it for about 6 months and I love this product. Sometimes retinol products can sting or irritate my skin -- this one doesn't. Sometimes retinol products leave my skin flakey -- this one doesn't. I apply it at night time, after cleansing, and I usually mix it with PC Vitamin C serum. The result is bright, smooth skin in the morning. I don't see any major wrinkle reduction, but I feel like this smoothes my skin and works perfectly with my skin. My only complaint is that I can't find it in stores anywhere. I purchase it on amazon and it's less than $12.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mauraezg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product. I'm almost done with my first tube and I started to notice results within 2 weeks of using it. It's the perfect night cream for my skin (pretty oily) because it's creamy and moisturizing, but my skin absorbs it and it doesnt weigh heavily on my face while I sleep. I noticed a general improvement in my skin tone after a few days: a lot of unevenness and redness was gone, and my parenthesis were a little less deep. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by DeeDee60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this cream. It feels great on my face. Nice and smooth and disappears right into my skin. But what I really love is the packaging. Not a lot of money spent on fancy jars. Just a tube where you can squeeze as much as you want and the rest stays sealed and uncontaminated. Why don't more moisturizers come in a tube like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is amazing. I've used it off and on for about 10 years it must be by now... definitely reduces acne, improves complexion. I wish it was cheaper, but it's a bargain compared to other products. Highly recommend. Maybe start using every other night at first to see how your skin does. I have used it twice a day before also.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

This made me break out, with large cystic type acne and made my skin horribly dry and irritated. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for close to a year, and more consistently over the last several months. When a product claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles I always take the claim with a grain of salt, so I wanted to give this product some time to work it's magic. About my skin: I am 35 with very fair, sensitive skin. I have a few wrinkles on my forehead and some faint fine lines (not too many thanks to lots of sunscreen over the years) and also some faded acne scars on my chin. I get the odd break out here and there, but my acne has calmed down due to a number of factors (good skin care, healthier eating, getting older, etc.). I had previously used prescription Retin-A as a teenager for cystic acne, but found it way too harsh for my skin. That said, with consistent use this product does what it says. I have seen a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reduced acne scarring and breakouts. It also gives my skin an overall glow. I have received several compliments about my skin when using this product. I just use a pea sized amount all over my clean face before going to sleep. Because I have such sensitive skin, I find I can use it no more than twice a week, or it will start to irritate my skin (a common side effect of chemical exfoliation). But even then I get good results. If you have normal skin you could probably use it every night, or every other night. Just make sure to wash it off well in the morning and use a good sunscreen during the day, as retinols make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with this product; I think it is worth a lot more than it costs. I am starting to run low and will absolutely repurchase.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No