October 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Purifying Facial Cleansing Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MWeybright

Best cleanser i've tried by fair!! I have really dry skin and i doesnt make it worse. I have acne and it helps alot!! Great cleanser for sensitive skin!! It's a must have!! Defiantly will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This first time i bought it i thought it foamed but it doesent thats cool!!

i love how its gel it doesnt dry me out and feels good on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by RandomAlynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to agree with one reviewer. This stuff is cheap when it goes on sale. It dries my skin out soooo badly. My face gets tight and really flakey and it doesn't lather that well. This is soooo going in the trash! I think this is suppose to be for teen skin and I am not a teen anymore...it might of been fine when i was one. I have very oily skin, but I have to keep it balanced or my skin gets dried out and gets overly oily...which means I get breakouts and clogged pores! I am still trying to find a good cleanser that cleanses well and doesn't overdry or cause breakouts....

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jen324

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product all the time. I have oily/combination monthly breakout skin type. I use this primarily in the morning and it laters up really well. It has never dried me out. It contains Salicylic Acid which can be drying for some people. You probably shouldn't use this with other products that contain the same ingredient. Otherwise you should be fine. I use it more at the first sign of a breakout. It always does the trick. I use a few items from the Clearskin line. This is a good line for acne/oily skin. I prefer it to the other Avon line of True Porfection. It's lightweight and smells clean. Using a toner afterwards is optional. I like to use one, but not all the time. I also find that one 5.1 oz bottle will last me for a long time. I buy it from Avon and it is really inexpensive for all that it does! I have recommended it to many people. Give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by tryagain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal, but acne prone skin. I have used many cleanser and this is the only one so far that actually deep cleans with stripping my skin. I use it twice a day for a month and haven't had any trouble. My acne is clearing up and I think my skin is more even toned. It comes in a very convenient pump ( 1 pump is plenty). I bought it for about 5.00 and will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This cleanser usually goes on sale for $2.15 at Avon website. It's gel based so it doesn't stay on your skin when you massage it on; it keeps falling off. So you need to rub between your palm to create foam first. It strips away my natural oils, so my skin feels tight afterward. I have oily skin and this is too drying! I would stay away although the pump is convenient and the price is so cheap. But it causes excessive oil production, so I will not rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 6:51:00 AM More reviews by brooke549

My mom bought this for me, I think its an ok cleanser. I don't really like the fact that it doens't make my skin feel clean and refreshed. But it does make my skin look good after I use it. All together I owuld use it again only for the fact that my skin looks good after I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Aries01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was worried that this might be too harsh for my sensitive skin because the bottle warns it may be excessively drying, but it's actually great! Not drying at all. I really like this cleanser. It's great for summer, although I can see it being a bit drying in the colder months as my cheeks gets really dry in winter. I usually end up changing my summer cleansing at that time anyhow. I have yet to find a "year round" cleanser for my skin. I'm using it to take off my make-up at night and it gets EVERYTHING off! It's perfect for my combo normal-oily skin. It's also dirt cheap. Got it for $4.49 CAD, I will definately repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Kayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this cleanser. I use it every morning and it cleans thoroughly without ever irritating me, which is saying a lot because my skin is definitely sensitive. I have never tried it for makeup removal (I still use Paula's One Step oily/combination gel for that) but it is a great product that I have purchased over and over since it came out.Considering how inexpensive it is, give it a try! If I love it, you probably will too. I'm as picky as they come.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by hoku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleansing gel! It smells so good, and it cleans my skin without stripping it. I haven't been able to find it on the avon site though, so I'm wondering if they discontinued it..?