November 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Styling Products - White Sands - Liquid Texture

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

So it took me awhile to use this correctly. I get the best success after I've blown out my hair, then I spritz this on the roots and put Velcro rollers in. I only do 6 - two on top, two on each side, then put my dryer on low and hold it far away and heat it up for a minute or two - and get crazy volume all day. It's natural looking and LASTS. The best part is that I only leave the rollers in for 10-15 minutes to get the body I want. I've not had success trying to use it in any other way, but it's my go-to flat head fix, and that makes it worth it.

Only downside? The sprayer gunks up a lot, and/or the first squirt or two doesn't mist. Otherwise it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by katherinepierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First time applied this product it looked disgusting and sticky! I used on dry hair as a heat protectant before flat ironing. Then I brushed my hair to get rid of the stickiness, straightened and voila. Perfect result. Shiny with a ton of texture. I have a lot of hair and yet this product makes it look like I have even more. On the plus side it has a great smell and holding power too but it doesn't look like you have any product on your hair. I LOVE it.
I live in Portugal so the only to get this product is by ordering online, unfortunately the shipping price from the US is more expensive than the product itself. Makes me wonder if I should buy it again.
Anyway, one of my must-haves. Don't freak out if the product makes your hair look sticky, after brushing and applying heat it will look heavenly with no visible build up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by cratsky

I am of chinese descent and my hair is paper straight to the point hairdressers ask me if I have had chemical straightening (when it's natural!).

This is the only product (firm hold) that I have found that holds the curl without leaving my hair crisp or creating that white residue when you brush it out.

I highly recommend this for anyone struggling to create curls that hold throughout the day. The fact it is heat activated is a big plus. When using the product I recommend spraying it liberally over the hair while it is dry and brushing it through to ensure the product is dispersed evenly prior to curling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product works wonders for me! I bought this spray in "medium hold" because I thought the "firm hold" might make my hair feel crunchy and hard and I thought the "soft hold" might not hold my style well enough because my stick-straight hair is pretty resistant to curling irons. The spray protects my hair from the high heat of styling tools and it holds my style FOREVER, or at least until I wash my hair. Also, I have highlighted hair with some breakage and flyaways but this spray makes my hair look really healthy and shiny after heat styling. The "medium hold" spray can be used on wet or dry hair but I usually use it when my hair's dry. It feels a little stiff and sticky when you first spray it but I just run my fingers through my hair a little after I'm done using the straightener or curling iron on it and my hair looks and feels amazing and naturally polished - not stiff. I have been getting so many compliments on my hair since I started using this. I don't know why more people don't know about this line of products but I'm definitely going to tell everyone about it. The spray smells really nice, too. I would definitely recommend this to ANYONE who uses heat on their hair! I plan on trying the White Sands Smudge Texture Cream, the Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, and their Infinity Hairspray soon, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by dnemoy85

Truly the best heat protectant/styler spray I have ever used. This can be used as a hairspray or to jsut hold your style whether curling or flat ironing your hair magically will be perfect and frizz free no amtter the humidity. On top of that if you feel liek changing hair styles mid day you jsut colb it out and start from scratch. never have seen a product with such holding power yet no sticky or greasy. Also adds shine the more heat you add.

This is truly a mriacle product and Im annoyed that I just only heard about it when randomly reading a beauty blog online. There is really no product like this on the market so no clue why it isn't advertised more and this is the only product I have ever used that keep my hair from frizzing up about an hour after I straighten it. You could litreally sculpt your hair with this and then comb it out like there was no product holding it like glue seconds ago. They need to start carrying this line locally! Also is a steal at $15 for 8 oz when most products I have used are 5 oz for $25 and up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 2:00:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my FAVOURITE hair product ever!

Its a multi Root boost, flat iron and flexible working hairspray that can easily be brushed out at a moments notice with no stickines at all. Its so light and natural in your hair its good for giving fine hair like mine super volume without weighing it down. It keeps the style and the moisture out of my hair so I don't get the frizzies. It can be used as a finishing hairspray! Also throughout the bottle its kept the condition of my hair maintained so its works as a heat protectant too in my opinion.

I brought the firm hold one, thats for using on dry hair and more extreme hold. If I wanted curls I'd chose one of the light or medium hold to allow natural movement. Light and medium you can use wet or dry. Anyway, I just spray a bit on dry hair and straighten or shape it with the flat iron. If my hairs a bit flat at the crown, just a couple of pumps and run the iron through quickly and I've got heaps of instant height. Or if I've done curls and want to change my hair to more straight and edgy, I can just spray and iron in less than a minute, and it looks really super straight but still has flexible movement. If I change my mind later I can brush it out easily or even restyle (I dampen my hair and re-iron). I've also used it for really extreme towering styles too great if you want - crazy gravity defying height - extreme straightness - crazy sharp kinks!!

EDIT: 06/12 Available from Makeup and Glow site for AU $30 the link is here: