December 21, 2014 | 1786 users online

Lips - Urban Decay - Lipstick in Manic Depressive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish the opaque side were a little less like Gash (although I loooove Gash), and that the sparkly side had larger pieces of glitter. However, this doesn't take away from the fact that this is a fun, versatile lipstick that is extremely flattering and vampy. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by sunshine34

My favourite everyday way to wear this is using the sparkly side alone, but the most devastating way is full on red glitter on top of red! Amazing! My lips look like Dorothys Red Slippers in The Wizard of Oz!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2002 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

I just got this 2 day ago and I love it! It is one of the best lipsticks I've tried. Quite different from the swatch on the website. One side is a dark metallic red and the other is a rose with silver microglitter. Really Pretty! This is definately for keeps!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2002 9:46:00 AM More reviews by shes_a_bombshell

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

manic/depressive is a shimmery true red and a sparkly purple red, as perceived by me. the colors are beautiful, but the packaging is awful--the lipstick wasn't all the way in the bottom, and so when i received it the lipstick was jammed into the top, and had huge chunks missing from the middle. hmph :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2002 1:01:00 PM More reviews by HoneySmearedMoon

I love this color. It's a split colored lipstick - half is a light magenta with glitter and the other half is a darker magenta (no glitter) I always end up throwing this in my bag, forgetting about it until I go rummaging and it's the first I grab (I carry around way to many lipsticks) and everytime it always goes with what I'm wearing - Dressy, casual, business -all of it!