Urban Decay Lipstick in Manic Depressive

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/23/2005 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I wish the opaque side were a little less like Gash (although I loooove Gash), and that the sparkly side had larger pieces of glitter. However, this doesn't take away from the fact that this is a fun, versatile lipstick that is extremely flattering and vampy. I love it.

on 8/5/2004 10:41:00 AM

My favourite everyday way to wear this is using the sparkly side alone, but the most devastating way is full on red glitter on top of red! Amazing! My lips look like Dorothys Red Slippers in The Wizard of Oz!

on 10/14/2002 12:38:00 AM

I just got this 2 day ago and I love it! It is one of the best lipsticks I've tried. Quite different from the swatch on the website. One side is a dark metallic red and the other is a rose with silver microglitter. Really Pretty! This is definately for keeps!

manic/depressive is a shimmery true red and a sparkly purple red, as perceived by me. the colors are beautiful, but the packaging is awful--the lipstick wasn't all the way in the bottom, and so when i received it the lipstick was jammed into the top, and had huge chunks missing from the middle. hmph :(

I love this color. It's a split colored lipstick - half is a light magenta with glitter and the other half is a darker magenta (no glitter) I always end up throwing this in my bag, forgetting about it until I go rummaging and it's the first I grab (I carry around way to many lipsticks) and everytime it always goes with what I'm wearing - Dressy, casual, business -all of it!