September 30, 2014 | 1044 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Pink Sapphire

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just put this color on this morning. I found this at Kroger on their discount table for $2.00. In the bottle, it looks more red than pink, but I'm a sucker for sparkly nail polish. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this IS a very pretty pink, PLUS I get the sparkles! This is a perfect summer color for me! It is just now getting beautiful and warm in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area (wore short sleeves and flip flops on Friday -- snowed just the week before) and I'm going to paint my toes with it tonight. I can't review on the staying power yet because I just applied it this a.m. I'll edit later in the week. It went on very smoothly and dried very quickly. A good top coat on top and I have beautiful, shiny, shimmery nails! I really want to like this brand because I could see myself buying others at full price if I like the way it wears through the week! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is almost exactly like Urban Decay's Big Bang: a shimmery ultra cool hot pink with pink and a little bit of silver microglitter, except this lasts a lot longer than that crap. It's also less than $3. It would be nice if CG came out with a wide brush, but this works out okay for me.