October 25, 2014 | 2027 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Lip Polish Hi-Shine Color in Mauve Star

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2005 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice color, it's almost purple-ish. It goes good with other purple colors (eyeliner, eyeshadow). It's very shiny and draws attention to your lips. I even got a nice compliment the minute I tried it on! I can see myself wearing this on a regular basis. Wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2003 7:39:00 PM More reviews by dementedpotato

Wow. A mauve I can wear without looking freakish. Cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 6:02:00 AM More reviews by laurapausini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply love this color, very wearable mauve. Very even coverage, that lasts. I haven't had problems with feathering, and the stain is gorgeous and it's packed with so much pigment that it is like a lipstick for me. Total rave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Cheap and a universal shade. Moisturizes my chapped lips long term and gives a sexy tint. YLBB on me and my gavorite gift for friends. buy it by the dozens to give on birthdays and christmas. Suits the palest porcelain to the darkest Coffee skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2002 12:45:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty shimmery mauvey/rose color that looks very shiny on and doesn't feel sticky or heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2002 12:35:00 PM More reviews by HoneySmearedMoon

This is a great in-expensive lip gloss that will give you loads of shine and color. I'm not one to use a mauve color (give me red lips anyday!) but the color is sweet - it's a medium shade of mauve with these great gold glints of color!