Maybelline Lip Polish Hi-Shine Color in Mauve Star

4.7

on 9/5/2005 10:52:00 PM

This is a very nice color, it's almost purple-ish. It goes good with other purple colors (eyeliner, eyeshadow). It's very shiny and draws attention to your lips. I even got a nice compliment the minute I tried it on! I can see myself wearing this on a regular basis. Wonderful product.

Wow. A mauve I can wear without looking freakish. Cool.

on 6/22/2003 6:02:00 AM

I simply love this color, very wearable mauve. Very even coverage, that lasts. I haven't had problems with feathering, and the stain is gorgeous and it's packed with so much pigment that it is like a lipstick for me. Total rave.

on 4/12/2003 1:51:00 AM

Cheap and a universal shade. Moisturizes my chapped lips long term and gives a sexy tint. YLBB on me and my gavorite gift for friends. buy it by the dozens to give on birthdays and christmas. Suits the palest porcelain to the darkest Coffee skin.

on 5/17/2002 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty shimmery mauvey/rose color that looks very shiny on and doesn't feel sticky or heavy.

This is a great in-expensive lip gloss that will give you loads of shine and color. I'm not one to use a mauve color (give me red lips anyday!) but the color is sweet - it's a medium shade of mauve with these great gold glints of color!