July 28, 2014 | 2131 users online

Cleansers - Dr. Denese - Hydrating Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by jules007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser. Keeps my combination skin clean and soft with no film or greasy afterfeel. I use this in conjunction with the Dr. Denese's Pore Refining Toner. It is a bit pricey at $22 for 6oz. but the small tube lasts you a few months - more than some larger cleansers I've tried. You only need a little dime- quarter sized amount with water to add a light foam and cover your entire face. I like to use this with my Clarisonic Mia for extra deep pore cleansing. For a cheaper alternative, I would recommend Aveeno's Postively Radiant Cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by sdg13

Not sure what all the negative reviews are about here. I like this cleanser very much. I leaves my skin feeling very clean and removes all makeup. The slight fragrance is fresh and doesn't seem to overdry my skin. It's very concentrated so I think it will last a long time. The packaging is nice for travel and the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by mniedermeyer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great daily cleanser. It has a mild smell with no added fragrance and takes off my makeup without leaving my skin feeling tight or dry. I use it with my clarisonic and it cleanses very well. I never have anything on my cotton ball after toning when I use this cleanser. Very effective!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Catloveschanel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This came with the face resurfacer. It dried out my somewhat oily skin too much. I'm glad it was free. I'm sending the whole thing back

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by bettyboop11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

In the past i tried the blue bottle version, wich works very well...
this formula smell as Raid Bug spray, i don't feel any difference on my dry skin (i used as shave cream on legs because have not another use) also have a very dagerous ingredient SODIUM LAURETH carcinogen...no, no! waste of money and dangerous product!...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by llipinsk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an easy to use, great basic cleanser. It effectively removes make-up and does not leave my skin dry or tight afterward. Foams up nice but rinses off clean. I would definitely buy it again. I got it in a set of Dr. Denese products and this one was the real winner of the set.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 3:55:00 AM More reviews by poesha

Started suing this along with the toner, moisturizer, serum and exfoliating pads all at the same time. No adverse effects, no positive effects.
Best thing I can say is that it felt nice and soft and didn't have any offensive fragrance or residue. other than that I didn't notice anything different about my skin after using up the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by culebra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice Dr. Denese cleanser. Does not dry out the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by asian

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not impressed with this product and would not recommend it to anyone who has blackheads or acne. Although it's a good adjunct to take a break from a drying regimen, I do not recommend it's regular use for anyone who wants to deep clean their pores. It did not cause any breakouts, but I saw my blackheads return after using only this is a cleanser for a few weeks. It's non-irritating, non-drying, and does take off makeup well, but not good for my age range unless your skin is poreless.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ColleenMcL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with most other reviewers, there is nothing that stands out about this cleanser, except that it doesn't leave your skin tight and dry - which is a nice change. Nice and soft gel in a plastic tube, so it is great for the shower. I would purchase again.