October 24, 2014 | 1010 users online

Powder - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Minerals Powder Foundation in Stage Light

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by amatulrahman

Bought it a long time ago but havent used it that much.. It makes me wanna throw up because the smell of the powder is really bad. And when I apply it on it kinda feels heavy and uncomfortable on the face...It dries out the face as well and after a few minutes after applying it on I feel like my face is covered with concrete.. once the powder is applied its really very visible and it makes the impurities on the face stand out even more..

So Im not pleased with this one at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by samanthaes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I honestly am shocked.. I have tried just about every mineral foundation out there. BM is awful with color selection for me, I like Laura Mercier although I found the coverage very sheer, Jane Iridale was way to heavy feeling for me and then I found this. I put my concealer on first for my undereyes and anything else that needs xtra concealing and then this, I wore it 6 hours no streaking nothing still looked good and the color is right on... i am usually NC25 in MAC and the light shade in this is PERFECT... I honestly don't have any complaints...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by karizma9i6

I actually really like this product! I've purchased it a couple times in the past, and bought it again today at Rite Aid for 75% off! How could I pass it up? I do agree with some of the reviews-- yes, the packaging is misleading and in need of improvement... and no, it's also not a full-coverage foundation. But since I'm okay with that, I think it's perfect for what I need. I wear it lightly over my liquid foundation and I get a flawless, natural complexion (better than any drugstore brand I've tried!) I love the texture! It's very finely milled and almost creamy when you spread it across your skin. The coverage is buildable, though don't expect magic! This $3 powder is NOT going to make scars disappear, it just enhances good skin if you have it. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of color variety. Most of the shades are slightly on the darker side and have yellow undertones. I've never noticed any orange discoloration at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jamiex3

Okay, I have to say, I wasn't expecting too much when I got this foundation. I found it in Target for $2.80, so I figured, why not? I've been using it everyday since I got it, and I like it. It doesn't give too much coverage but it's buildable. I've always been a liquid foundation girl and I just love how mineral foundations feel on my skin. Being so cheap, this foundation is great for its price. So try it out, there's nothing to lose except for a couple of dollars, and you might end up liking it like i did :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover1409

this foundation is pretty great! i thought it would suck cause it was so cheap like 5 bucks. its really soft and it doesnt feel like your wearing make up at all it gives good coverage for me but i dont really have many blemishes to cover up so if you need heavy coverage i dont really know if this will work for you. it does have shimmer not a lot but enough for a luminous look. i have a medium skin tone and when i first bought it i got it in medium but it was too dark so i had to get light i dont think this will work for people with very fair skin it will might be too dark i dont really like the packaging, its pretty, but its big and it sometimes doesnt fit in my smaller purses the product itself is great :] im def. buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by nikita2471

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this during the last BOGO at Walgreens. I had read some good reviews on it so I thought to give it a try. My color is Tan and it turned out to be a perfect match.

I was worried that it would end up looking chalky on me when I first applied it but instead, it looked creamy and flawless! It also covered my huge pores!

After wearing it for 6 hours with no touch-up, it didn't wear off and still kept my face looking flawless, aside from the usual oil on my nose. That was easily fixed by blotting with the papers.

I've used Bare Escentuals before and honestly, I see no difference between the 2 except in price. I'm going to continue to use this mineral foundation since I can get it during the BOGO sales!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by TPAIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in both 'Fair' & 'Light', since I wasn't too sure of my shade and it was buy one get one free @ Rite-Aid anyway! :) I actually LIKE the packaging! It's very easy to shake a tiny amount into the lid and buff it on with a brush.
PROs:
- super finely milled! even more so than Everyday Minerals or Bare Minerals!!! So lush.
- like a reviewer said below, VERY natural looking! Just like your skin, you can't even SEE where your makeup begins & ends! It's as though you were born with nice, soft skin.
- after applying it on, your skin feels VERY soft and silky! I never got this from EM or BM. So touchable!
CONs:
- sheer, but buildable coverage... nothing beats BM in coverage, that stuff covered my ACNE SCARS! This foundation merely enhances your skin to make it look perfect, so unless you have great skin, this won't do much at all.
- package is misleading... it looks like you're going to get a lot, but once you open it,the actual sifter/opening is pretty low.
Overall, I would recommend this if your skin is nearly flawless and you just want a nice, natural, super soft powder to perfect your skin. I wouldn't buy it again since I need heavier coverage :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is about $4.99 at Rite Aid. It's kind of hard to find the right shade, so if you're not sure, get the lighter of two shades. It comes with an itty bitty puff that's completely worthless. Who would try to apply loose powder with a puff anyway? Toss that, and use a brush. I use a mini kabuki brush. The container is deep, so you can swirl and tap a brush without making a huge mess. The color was a decent match at first. I have a lot of redness and a couple post-acne dark spots that are a pain to cover up, and this didn't do anything for that. I had to put on a few layers of it before it covered them, which then made me feel [and look] like I was wearing a mask. The color oxidyzed to make me look like I went to get a cheap spray on tan, plus the redness came through, which just looked like a huge mess. The best part was when my boss commented about my skin looking a little "off". That was nice. Well, at least it wasn't a lot of money thrown in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This worked so wonderfully for me and the price is absolutely amazing. I got the Medium shade and I am NC35 in MAC. The shade is perfect for me. I love how this provides a medium coverage and doesn't make my skin look dry and cakey. It goes on silky smooth and I apply it with my POSH kabuki brush or a flat top buffer brush like MAC's 180. It is talc-free which is another plus. I got it for $6.96 at Wal-Mart in Canada. I highly recommend it. It is comparable to L'Oreal's Bare Naturale except this is slightly lighter in coverage and is also much cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by dcarpend

I really wanted to like this foundation; I wanted something that would work for sweaty summer days. It went on easy, gave me enough coverage, and looked good, too -- natural, but better. Then after about a week of daily wear, a half a dozen big zits popped up on my chin, and a couple on my cheeks, where I almost *never* break out.

I'm bummed out, both because I liked this stuff, and because of how I look! I guess it's back to WnW tinted moisturizer, which doesn't break me out at all -- I'm just wondering how to keep it on in summer weather!