Goody So Smooth Ceramic Boar

on 10/15/2012 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the....Best.Brush.Ever. I finally found a round brush that doesn't make my hair have monster static and actually doesn't get stuck in my hair when brushing it through. This also really does make my hair smoother when blow drying my hair. I won't lie and say I had zero frizz after using it but I will say that my frizz was lessened by at least 60%. That is saying a lot with my hair.

on 8/17/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this brush! i bought the paddle brush, btw. i havent seen it in canada yet. i bought it in buffalo for just under $9, which i thought was a bit pricey for a brush. then again, it has board bristle in it. the packaging says the brush is infused with ceramic which is bs, i think. there is a gold lining around the brush, that i think is suppose to be the ceramic, but that isnt going to do much for hair. i do get great results using this brush. i've yet to find a paddle brush with a mix of boar and ball tip bristles. when using with a hair dryer, it leaves my hair super soft and very smooth, like ridiculously smooth. a reviewer below mentioned disliking this brush because the boar bristle falls out, which is common for all boar bristle brushes. my hair is naturally straight with some kinks and slight damage due to coloring and some heat styling. i love this brush and i highly recommend it!

on 6/29/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe how bad this brush is!! I just bought it at Wal-Mart, brought it home and washed my hair so I could use my new brush. Unfortunately, the bristles on the brush fall out everywhere!! My bed is covered in little black bristles. I am really surprised at the bad quality of this brush - maybe I just got a bad one, I don't know. Definitely returning this!

on 8/31/2007 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this brush is great! The nylon/ceramic bristles massage the scalp, while the boar bristles distribute the oil through to the ends. It doesnt snag my hair and just feel so dang good!