April 18, 2014 | 1854 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Goody - So Smooth Ceramic Boar

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by audreystar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the....Best.Brush.Ever. I finally found a round brush that doesn't make my hair have monster static and actually doesn't get stuck in my hair when brushing it through. This also really does make my hair smoother when blow drying my hair. I won't lie and say I had zero frizz after using it but I will say that my frizz was lessened by at least 60%. That is saying a lot with my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this brush! i bought the paddle brush, btw. i havent seen it in canada yet. i bought it in buffalo for just under $9, which i thought was a bit pricey for a brush. then again, it has board bristle in it. the packaging says the brush is infused with ceramic which is bs, i think. there is a gold lining around the brush, that i think is suppose to be the ceramic, but that isnt going to do much for hair. i do get great results using this brush. i've yet to find a paddle brush with a mix of boar and ball tip bristles. when using with a hair dryer, it leaves my hair super soft and very smooth, like ridiculously smooth. a reviewer below mentioned disliking this brush because the boar bristle falls out, which is common for all boar bristle brushes. my hair is naturally straight with some kinks and slight damage due to coloring and some heat styling. i love this brush and i highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by jess54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe how bad this brush is!! I just bought it at Wal-Mart, brought it home and washed my hair so I could use my new brush. Unfortunately, the bristles on the brush fall out everywhere!! My bed is covered in little black bristles. I am really surprised at the bad quality of this brush - maybe I just got a bad one, I don't know. Definitely returning this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this brush is great! The nylon/ceramic bristles massage the scalp, while the boar bristles distribute the oil through to the ends. It doesnt snag my hair and just feel so dang good!