October 23, 2014 | 1035 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying I love this perfume! I have a hard time having scents stick to me, I find the cheaper ones fade really fast so I decided to invest in good perfume. The problem I found with really expensive perfume though is sometimes the smell is very harsh! However Daisy is a very refreshing youthful scent that stays on all day and its good for all occasions!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

Hmmm...I have mixed feelings about this fragrance. I have to say I like every single Marc Jacobs perfume I have ever worn/tried, but am not in LOVE with any of them. They are all nice, feminine, wearable, everyday, not overpowering scents. However, I find there's not a whole lot of uniqueness among them. I feel they are very run-of-the-mill. This particular scent is probably one of my favorites if I have to choose one, but I wouldn't run out and buy a bottle of it, either. I have used rollerballs/samples of this and enjoy it, but I wouldn't reach for it on a special night out. I feel it is a light, springtime, summery scent that smells fruity and fresh. If those are the types of scents you enjoy, this is definitely up your alley! I prefer a sexier and more sultry scent such as Touch (Burberry), See by Chloe, Candy (Prada), Roberto Cavalli. Daisy is more of a staple, every day type of fragrance to me! The bottle is adorable, as is all Marc Jacobs packaging across the board, but it's an EDT so the staying power isn't amazing. Like I said, a light, daytime scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This one is soooo good and I never get tired of it. Perfect spring parfume :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by kristenpf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells nice but unfortunately gives me a migraine. If you are a migraine sufferer I recommend you stay away from this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't get any better than this. It's light and fresh but still girly, I love smelling it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

MY FAV PERFUME! It smells amazing and has a unique scent no other perfume has ever had. I am a perfume junkie, and look for unique scents. This is definitely one! I'm bad at describing scents- all I can really say is it smells fabulous. It can be for a formal event, or everyday. I use it for everyday and it lasts super long. Everyone always asks me what perfume I am wearing. I highly recommend this perfume. It should be in everyones perfume collection! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by heyitschuna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I fell in love with this perfume when I first saw it, when I smelled it i knew I had to get it. I love how its smell can be both every-day-use or fancy. It's the perfect combination

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jinty0555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have just finished my first bottle of Daisy, and i will be buying another bottle very soon.
Its Summery and playful, but also very feminine. I live in the country surrounded by fields all being freshly cut at the moment, so the smell of cut grass and and spraying on Daisy perfume to me is Summer in a bottle, its not too overpowering, just a slight clean scent that compliments a real warm day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This scent is very flowery and fresh. Quite subtle and not overpowering, the type of perfume you could wear to basically any occasion. To me, it definitely smells like a high end perfume, which is good because it is very expensive. It sort of has a powdery sort of finish to it, and it reminds me of a field of flowers (which is obviously why it's called Daisy). The lasting power is alright, nothing special, this is definitely a light scent. However I love the smell, and this is definitely one of my new favourites. I am 21-22, and I believe this perfume is suitable for teenagers and also older women, as I think it does have maturity to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Mellonz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this perfume! Gorgeous fresh, light scent, not sweet at all. I get loads of compliments wearing this. There seems to be different "Dasiy" scents, I am reviewing the one in the black box.

Suitable for day and night wear. It's absolutely gorgeous.