April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my favorite perfume ever since it came out last year. It has a perfect subtle, flowery smell that reminds me of spring. Every time I wear it, someone asks what it is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I liked this scent but wore it all day yesterday and have decided I can't stand it. Too powdery to the point that it grates. Also don't love the bottle - too cutesy without being pretty or interesting. No thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell is so elegant and luxurious. A summer and flowery smell.
The packaging is sweet.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really different than any of my other perfumes, and I have probably at least 50 bottles. I wanted it because it's so fresh and sparkling. I guess it's a floral, but it's not an in your face floral. I think this is fine all year round, but I bet it's great in summer. I can't wait to find out. My husband got this for me on our anniversary. Both are keepers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's very light and fresh, lasts only a few hours though. I think it's more casual chic... leaning towards casual side. I usually wear Daisy if I wear jeans to work. It's nice and light, not overwhelming. And I love all Marc Jacob fragrance bottles!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by FacePaintLuva

Has been my signature scent and favorite fregrance for 7 years. Hands down absolutely, amazingly, perfect. Will be my favorite forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ksschafer117

LOVE! end of story!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by glassflowersxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have already bought this fragrance a few times and it is my signature. It's floral with a maturity added to it. It's light and fresh but not strictly for teenagers, and I can wear it day or night. I can see myself wearing this for another ten years, unless my body chemistry changes drastically. Daisy really smells wonderful on me, but remember the golden rule: Always try a perfume on your skin first before buying, to see if it suits you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is one of the most universally loved perfumes. If you are looking for a really fresh, floral scent to wear during the day this is perfect. It is a fairly expensive product but the bottle is beautiful and has lasted me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MeaNutri

I LOVE this fragrance. It's light, floral, perfect for warm days and non offensive. It's perfect for teens and women in their 20s. I would imagine this scent being perfect for a fun young lady, looking to make the transition from fruity and playful to floral and chic. It's my signature scent. I have a back up bottle as I'm almost out of my first bottle.