Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

I feel like the scent is quite overpowering at first but doesn't last for very long. I like the floral sweetness but it can get quite dull and not refreshing at all.

on 2/21/2015 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I work in a 5 star hotel, as well as wedding and events and Daisy has always been my go to if i want to smell good, yet not overpower people. It's very fresh on me and every time i wear it i get nothing but compliments.

on 1/31/2015 12:46:00 PM

I really love the smell, but unfortunately it only lasts for a little bit. If you buy a eau de PARFUM you don't want to keep spraying all the time. Packaging is really lovely, but because it just doesn't last it felt like a waste of money.

on 1/17/2015 10:47:00 AM

This is one of my 2 favorite perfumes. I am a country girl at heart and one of my favorite summer memories is riding my bike on a path along a river by these long grasses. This perfume smells like that. A little green and creamy or boggy I would say. I have gone thru 3 big bottles of this and I still am not tired of it!

This is a wonderful fresh, clean and elegant scent. I receive many compliments each time I wear it. It can be worn day or night time. If I had to purchase only one bottle of perfume it will be this one :)

on 1/3/2015 5:24:00 PM

I so wanted to love this perfume. I love the bottle with the daisies, it's beautiful to look at and have on your dresser. However, I completely agree with the other reviewers that it starts of as a lovely scent, but turns into a cheap scent. I can't explain why, but it ends up smelling like my grandmother's body spray she would put on after the shower. It starts off wonderful, but ends on a cheap note. I don't know how else to describe it. It's too bad, and I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/2/2014 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love this so much because itís so popular but itís a no for me. Itís just not my thing for fragrances I guess :( itís odd because itís considered a floral wood and I love them but not this. This just seems so generic on me and nothing special.

Top notes are violet leaf, grapefruit, and strawberry. I donít smell much of any of these beside the slight whiff of violet leaf. Middle note are gardenia, violet, and jasmine. I smell all of these about the same. Base notes are musk, white woods, and vanilla.

Again, nothing really stands out on me, maybe itís my chemistry but I disliked this. Just smelled like cheap flowers on me and gave me a headache every time I wore it.

on 10/23/2014 1:55:00 PM

Very light, fresh, non-soap, non-vanilla/gourmand, non-cloying floral. This works for teens to very mature. Starts off a teensy bit strawberryish, then the light florals come out, mostly violets/teensy bit of gardenia, but nothing in a weedy/wildflower way.

The bottle is adorable, and slightly pricey, but

on 10/23/2014 7:49:00 AM

I do love this fragrance but would say it is more of a summery smell. The smell is very daisy like but has a gorgeous florally dry down which lingers for a long time, very pleasant. I am not keen on the other Marc Jacobs perfumes apart from Lola but this one is one that I will always keep coming back to. The only downside is the price, its quite expensive and the massive flower lid (I think its just a Marc Jacobs thing) as he seems to have this on all his perfumes but I guess it looks nice on a dressing table. I would definitely purchase this again.

on 10/1/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me start off by saying I love this perfume! I have a hard time having scents stick to me, I find the cheaper ones fade really fast so I decided to invest in good perfume. The problem I found with really expensive perfume though is sometimes the smell is very harsh! However Daisy is a very refreshing youthful scent that stays on all day and its good for all occasions!

Popular Fragrances