September 2, 2014 | 1659 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

MY FAV PERFUME! It smells amazing and has a unique scent no other perfume has ever had. I am a perfume junkie, and look for unique scents. This is definitely one! I'm bad at describing scents- all I can really say is it smells fabulous. It can be for a formal event, or everyday. I use it for everyday and it lasts super long. Everyone always asks me what perfume I am wearing. I highly recommend this perfume. It should be in everyones perfume collection! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by heyitschuna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I fell in love with this perfume when I first saw it, when I smelled it i knew I had to get it. I love how its smell can be both every-day-use or fancy. It's the perfect combination

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jinty0555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have just finished my first bottle of Daisy, and i will be buying another bottle very soon.
Its Summery and playful, but also very feminine. I live in the country surrounded by fields all being freshly cut at the moment, so the smell of cut grass and and spraying on Daisy perfume to me is Summer in a bottle, its not too overpowering, just a slight clean scent that compliments a real warm day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This scent is very flowery and fresh. Quite subtle and not overpowering, the type of perfume you could wear to basically any occasion. To me, it definitely smells like a high end perfume, which is good because it is very expensive. It sort of has a powdery sort of finish to it, and it reminds me of a field of flowers (which is obviously why it's called Daisy). The lasting power is alright, nothing special, this is definitely a light scent. However I love the smell, and this is definitely one of my new favourites. I am 21-22, and I believe this perfume is suitable for teenagers and also older women, as I think it does have maturity to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Mellonz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this perfume! Gorgeous fresh, light scent, not sweet at all. I get loads of compliments wearing this. There seems to be different "Dasiy" scents, I am reviewing the one in the black box.

Suitable for day and night wear. It's absolutely gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by emmahougaard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent is one of my favorites. It smells so good, it's heavenly! I like the packaging, it's quite pretty. Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't last long. At all. After two hours it's already gone which I dislike a lot. I need my perfumes to last through a school day at least - and it doesn't which is such a shame. I'm not actually quite sure how much it costs, since I got it as a gift - but since it's a Marc Jacobs, it is probably very expensive and it's just disappointing that it can't even last through a regular school day. But I will rate it this high, since it smells so good...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

See the review below me! I got on to post a review of Daisy, because I have revisited it today for the day. My response matches the review below mine! I couldn't believe how positive the reviews are. At first, for the first bunch of hours in fact, I was loving it. It is a beautiful, powdery, feminine floral fragrance. However, the drydown is awful. I had to look around and wonder who was wearing the worst perfume ever, and realized it was I! It is acrid and just chemically bizarre indeed. That drydown certainly ruined it for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

When you first spray this on, it smells heavenly! You feel like you're in a field with flowers, wind and sunlight! But as this perfume wears off (almost immediately), the fragrance begins to settle down to a cheap scent. The type of scent you can catch on at a clothing store, or a shoe store... Just chemically bizarre. Maybe it's the way it works with my body chemistry, who knows.
The bottle looks tacky and it doesn't look fancy... It looks cheap, just like the scent is. Which is a matter of taste, I don't know. Marc Jacobs' products are expensive as hell so this surprised me a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my favorite perfume ever since it came out last year. It has a perfect subtle, flowery smell that reminds me of spring. Every time I wear it, someone asks what it is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I liked this scent but wore it all day yesterday and have decided I can't stand it. Too powdery to the point that it grates. Also don't love the bottle - too cutesy without being pretty or interesting. No thanks.