Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

on 7/15/2015 1:50:00 PM

OMG!! I love this!! I received a sample vial of this from Sephora with my last order. It is perfect for the season. I feel...sophisticated I guess is the word I can use when I wear this. I also love the Daisy Dream version. It's a little lighter. I am terrible at describing fragrances so all I can say it that it smells fresh and floral-y, if that's a word. My only boo moment is that it doesn't last all day on me. It seems like midway through my day, I can't smell it anymore. I may just have to buy a bottle and spray it on my clothes. Sometimes I can still smell fragrance on my clothes even after I have washed them. Wish they lasted that long on me...

on 4/10/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was a die hard Miss Dior wearer, but my husband said it made him sneeze. He also hates anything with a rose base. I have come to dislike Jasmine.Chanel°5 smells dreadful on me. Aldehydes are not for me.My husband likes Daisy. I love Daisy. I get compliments whenever I wear Daisy. I think scent has a lot to do with a person's chemistry. When I started a certain medication, Miss Dior started smelling terrible too. Daisy may be marketed to the younger girls, but it is fresh and not sugary sweet. It doesn't have a ton of staying power, but it lasts about 4-5 hours for me. I get compliments everytime I wear it. I think the grapefruit keeps the strawberry from being too koolaidy and the gardenia from being cloying. I don't notice the vanilla. Too much vanilla is like wearing a candle store.
Scent is very subjective. My best friend still wears Charlie, and she smells great. Go figure.
Daisy is pricy, but a bottle lasts a year and it's cute on my vanity. I do use eau de parfum. Lasts longer than edt.

on 4/5/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the limited edition "Daisy Garland" bottle with the blue flowers - as far as I have researched, it is just the bottle that is different and not the scent. I remember when this came out in '07, and all of my friends got bottles of this stuff for Christmas. My 15 year old self thought it smelled nice, like the multitude of magazine perfume samples that wafted thru the pages. 8 years and a bottle of this stuff later, I would have to agree with the reviews that call this a "safe" scent - on my skin, it turns very white floral/powdery, but on my clothes in turns into this extremely cloying and metallic scent. I never get headaches from fragrance but this one just triggers something. A lot of my friends even today still love this stuff - but for me, I will pass. I have gotten compliments on this by complete strangers, especially older women.

on 4/4/2015 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i've never owned this myself but both my mother and best friend have and I have to say that this stuff smells really powdery to me. it's a nice perfume but really basic and safe in my opinion - ideal for everyday daytime use as you probably won't offend anybody with it but I doubt you'll turn any heads either. I don't know why it's so popular but everyone's nose is different I s'pose

on 4/2/2015 9:59:00 AM

There is nothing represents spring like this perfume. I will keep buying it again and again. It has really positive effect to others, which is a need of every young woman.

on 3/29/2015 3:32:00 PM

My favorite perfume of all time. I'll never forget in my sophomore year of high school when there was a peel back sample thing in my friend's Seventeen Magazine. I fell in love with the scent instantly. Three years later, my sister got it for me for my birthday. I adore this perfume. I really love Marc Jacob's other scents too. I do believe in that idea that our bodies kind of change scents, like our natural body smell might not mesh well with products. I know I'm doing a bad idea of explaining this, haha. But maybe when some people actually wear it it doesn't mesh with their body's chemistry as well as they'd like. I've had no issue. I put it on, and it's light and floral, and so beautiful. I'll never forget when for my friend's birthday party last year, I had sprayed some Daisy on and a few hours later her dad's girlfriend said, "You smell so friggin' good!" And that was hours after I had put it on. I use it sparingly because it's expensive, but to me, it's well worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this scent! And almost always get compliments when I wear it, which makes me love it even more. Sometimes I understand the notion the it doesn't stay very long but maybe I just don't notice it lingering too much anymore because I'll still get the odd person saying 'are you wearing daisy today?' Even 2-3 or so hours after applying it. I agree the scent could linger more or maybe be a tiny bit stronger, but at the same time I don't want it to go the other way and think it's too overpowering or too strong. I love it as it is, and if it can't be improved upon, I'm happy with my beautiful daisy perfume as it is! Marc jacobs, you're the king of perfumes in my opinion!

I feel like the scent is quite overpowering at first but doesn't last for very long. I like the floral sweetness but it can get quite dull and not refreshing at all.

on 2/21/2015 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I work in a 5 star hotel, as well as wedding and events and Daisy has always been my go to if i want to smell good, yet not overpower people. It's very fresh on me and every time i wear it i get nothing but compliments.

on 1/31/2015 12:46:00 PM

I really love the smell, but unfortunately it only lasts for a little bit. If you buy a eau de PARFUM you don't want to keep spraying all the time. Packaging is really lovely, but because it just doesn't last it felt like a waste of money.

Popular Fragrances