September 19, 2014 | 1298 users online

Lipstick - Stila - Long Wear Lipcolor

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

These are so glittery, dry, and not very pigmented. I really don't like them. However, they do have good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I rarely finish my lip products & I think it's because I have so many with all the gifts with purchases, drugstore sales, etc. So when I tell you I actually used this entire lipstick, that is saying a lot. My girlfriend got it for me in "Paramour". I just bought it again because I love the color. It is a nice medium shade, very pretty, on the red/plummy side. Great vanilla smell, goes on smoothly, and leaves a little stain. Nice pretty packaging. I would go to Sephora and check out the various colors and see if you like the fragrance.

I am usually a drugstore gal when it comes to lip colors (especially Revlon - Colorstay lip glosses, ColorBurst, Lip Butters, and Super Lustrous) but I digress. I think this Stila lipstick is worth spending the extra bucks. The other higher end lipstick I like is Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is sort of a weird product. I was under the impression this was a matte lipstick, and it does look matte, yet it's not drying, and stila.com calls it a gloss/stick hybrid? The formula is passable - like I said, not drying, not uncomfotable, but don't expect plushness or luxury. Staying power is pretty good, but it might vary from color to color. My favorite thing about this product though, is the colors. They have the perfect perky orange-red shade that counteracts the blue in my lips for a great, light, bright but chic red lip (Outrageous), as well as a fantastic orange-based nude for a cool-lipped gal to obtain that spring/summer peachy lip (Adorable). These are especially great for anyone whose bluish/purply lips tend to dull their entire complexion.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by allylikestosayrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros: Lovely colors, creamy texture and good packaging!
Cons: Doesn't last long enough

I bought the shade Coquette which is perfect for an everyday lip color. The color is a shade darker than my natural color which is lovely for school and everyday! I just wish it lasted longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Sarahereyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this lipstick in "Coquette" which is the most perfect, nude-mauve-pink I have ever wanted! That being said, the color didn't last long for me. I purchased this lipstick 2-3 months before my wedding, trying it out. I originally wanted a lip stain but could not find that perfect color like "Coquette." So, I settled for this long wear lip color. It smells amazing - like sweets/baked goods! It glides on nicely and doesn't feel too weird like some lipsticks.

I'm giving it a "3" rating because the lipstick didn't last long for me on the day of my wedding. I was aware of that fact before the Big Day but hoped for the best. I don't know if it was due to the humidity (late September in humid North Carolina) but my lipstick felt like it wore off after the wedding ceremony (but didn't kiss off on my man :-) ). I looked at the photos and it looks like the color left a faint stain on my lips but it didn't "last" as long as I had hoped. I was smart an re-applied my lipstick before the reception and after I ate. When the lipstick wore on my lips after 30 minutes, it also made my lips feeling dry and like I needed to reapply my lipstick again.

This would be a great every day lipstick but I think I still didn't find the perfect lipstick for my wedding despite the awesome color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in exhilarating, it's a really bright pink.
They have great staying power and the pigment is great, I would wear this alone or add a lip gloss on top.
It also adds a nice stain to your lips and stays on while you're eating or drinking which is always a bonus!
I like how it looks like a pen and it fits easily into any bag.
It is a bit expensive but it does last a long time on your lips so it's worth the money.
I'm yet to try the other colours:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a collection of these four different colours and flavours, they are long lasting and great, I don't use a lipliner for this one I don't need it. Exquisite and daring are my favorite, darling and the peaches are ok along with the other colours indeed. Great makeup, you go dstila. They make such great products, so exqsuisite it makes me look, so professional

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Anna7

I bought this in Fiery (deep red) and I absolutely love it. I got compliments from my husband as well as total strangers the very first day I wore it, and I've decided I need to try other shades (even though I think it's rather pricey, I usually don't buy lipsticks over $20, so this one is right on the border...)
It's a cross between a lip stain and a gloss - although it's not glossy at all. It allows for a very precise application (which is really important for a striking deep shade), it won't melt or bleed even in 107 degree weather, it's perfectly kissable and I'm totally in love with the color (I've started putting outfits together just so they coordinate with this Lipstick, lol! And I bought a pair of shoes that are a very similar color!!)
You will smear it with a napkin, though, so unless you pay attention at a restaurant, you might end up looking like Joker...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by elizan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in exquisite. The color is great on me (NC25) and I like the formula, the texture and finish.

I am actually pitching it because it is so overly scented. The vanilla smell is so strong that it bothers me awhile after I have applied the lippy. I am not usually really bothered by smells, this just seems to be crazy scented.

Really disappointing because otherwise I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by winkkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hooked! I'm hooked on these delish lipsticks. I bought the colors Flushed and Exhilarating. Flushed is a mauvy pink shade that is super pretty and soft. Exhilarating is a shocking, WOW, pink that when pair with gloss is super impactful and awesome. They have a vanilla scent/taste that I adore. They boast being a liner and lipstick in one which is pretty much true. I find that Flushed has a more shimmery and slick finish than Exhilarating. Exhilarating is more matte but still has a smooth finish. They last for hours yet hydrate your lips. Love, love, love, love, love..........etc.