MAC Violetta Amplified (Pro)

4.5

I wanted this for so long and im so disappointed it reminds me of an old lipstick the shine the texture its old fashioned like ive seen lipstick like this back when i was younger idk its just not impressive and I wont repurchase i kinda hate this lipstick.

on 1/20/2015 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-Creamy texture
-Does not cause my lips to chap
-Glides easily on lips
-can be applied lightly for a subtle color or bolder if you like
-not shimmery

Violetta has a soft sweet scent. Also it is very dupable as I have another violet lipstick that is way more pigmented.

on 10/11/2014 7:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have wanted this for so so long and i got it for a reduced price and i am so glad i did. The colour is gorgeous. Its not as opaque as you would think but layering it on will achieve this if thats what you want. When applied its a purpley pink colour with blue undertones which i love. I thought it may be a little too bright for me to pull it off as i am quite fair skinned but i love it. If you are unsure about it go for it! You will not be disappointed

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nothing boosts my spirits like a hot new lip color and this was it. I actually found it at the Mac counter! No longer exclusively online. I have dark hair, olive skin and this stunning violet pops right off my face. I wouldn't try it if you're super pale without some bronzer. It's a strong lip but super feminine. I bought three to make sure I wouldn't run out. It doesn't " need" a liner but magenta will work to keep it neat if you're liner- obsessed. This is a killer look Very youthful but chic at the same time. Thanks Mac for dazzling me yet again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I adore Violetta when it is first on my lips. The color is amazing. As the color fades, I don't love it....... But I am willing to reapply for the beauty of the beginning color. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

on 12/22/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

MAC's Violetta is an amplified purple lippie w/very slight shimmer. Goes on lips evenly and smooth! Looks great on various complexions! I use Violetta with Magenta lip liner. I really don't have to touch up often being a vape smoker & a foodie! Not sure but I believe Violetta is only sold on MAC's website and not in stores. Most of their lipsticks have a light vanilla-esque fragrance, unlike some lippies smell that smell extremely floral or like plastic. It's worth the money!

on 10/11/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this shade! It is such a lovely violet with touches of blue & purple. I do love lipsticks where the blue is obvious. I ordered my tube from MAC's website. Our stores never carry the great shades, or if they do, they do not order enough to last long. This lipstick is always very moist and creamy. I love the way it feels on my lips and it last a very long time. MAC is one of the better lipsticks on the market. I have other brands that I love too but MAC has a better price tag.

on 4/21/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let's start of with the fact that I love this lipstick! It's moisturizing, long-lasting and a beautiful color! It's a really pretty violet color with pink undertones. I get complimented with this on so much! Although in the winter when my skin is at it's palest, this shade seems to look less violet on me for some reason, sort of brownish somehow so I dust my face with a yellow toned powder (since purple and yellow are complementary colors) and it seems to help out a little but since I'm still quite fair I look slightly evil. This lipstick is quite sheer for an amplified lippie. You definitely have to layer it if you want to get the color in the tube. I don't feel as though this dries to a satin finish like my other amplified lippies ( Saint Germain, Up the Amp, Neon Orange) this one stays creamy. I don't really like that because I feel that the ones that stay creamy tend to not last as long on the lips but this really does last just as long which really surprised me! I put up the pic with swatch of Violetta and my other purples

on 4/10/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I had to order this online because it is a "pro" product. It just came in the mail today and I tried it on as soon as I got in the door. I only own about 5 MAC lipsticks and since trying this on today this is my absolute favorite. I usually only wear lipstick for a night out because I'm more of a lip gloss girl but I will be wearing this everyday. The color is just so gorgeous that I had to order another one just incase I misplace or they discontinue. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful shade! Do yourself a favor and get if you don't already have it!

on 3/21/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This isn't as scary (delicious, if you LOVE bold lips like me) as it looks in the tube! It's got a pink hint to it that keeps it from being straight up purple (like OCC Belladonna LT). It's such a sexy, slightly evil, color. It's purple without being garish or hard to pull off. Looooove. I'd give it a 5 if it wore longer/more comfortable.

Popular Lipsticks