July 31, 2014 | 1425 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - Sculpting Blush 22 - Iridescent Orange Coral

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mimiluau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent blush, It's peachy and orange and absolutely gorgeous and I can see it being absolutely beautiful on any skin tone from fair to dark. It's pigmented enough that you don't need several layers to show up even on dark skin, but it's not so pigmented that one swipe leaves you looking clownish. It has a bit of sparkle in it but just a little, you certainly won't have glitter face with this blush, but it leaves you with a nice glow. It's also pretty long-lasting and lovely.Personally, I wear this after my powder and it lasts all day.

The packaging has been a bit of a bust for me. Now, in fairness, a lot of that has been my fault because I've dropped it a couple of times but the packaging falls apart really easily. The magnetized opening system is really not the best. Then I dropped the case once and it broke, then yesterday, I dropped it again and it shattered the case shattered in half. The blush in the pan itself IS pretty hardy though. All these falls and it has broken or cracked and has remained intact. Moreover, it's lasted a fair bit. I've worn it almost everyday for the past 10 or so months an I've barely made a dent in it, which is great in terms of value for money but sucks in terms of the fact that I've smashed the case up and still have more or less a full pan of blush... :(

Packaging notwithstanding, this is a WONDERFUL blush and it's pretty much my HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this at sephora today and it was a complete impulse buy but I am sure I won't regret it because the color is so beautiful its a loud coral color that attracted me like a magnet. I love corals, pinks, and peaches on golden skin and despite having nearly every other nars and mufe blush i can't seem to stop. I tested this is as soon as I got home and loved it only a little is needed as it is quite pigmented but its beautiful on olive skin tones and a must for the summer. A guilty but worthwhile purchase! (I said i wouldn't purchase again because I have way too many blushes to be purchasing doubles).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by November83

I was looking a matte coral blush like I had seen on some celebs' looks. But I didnt find anything that came close like I was looking for. And then coincidentally I took a glimpse at MUFE's counter at Sephora.Dang!this coral color I must try,eventhoght it was a bit wee expensive..And voila!It becomes my fave blush! I thought my MAC Posey blush creme was my fave one,but no..MUFE sculpt blush really sculpt my cheekbones. The color is splendid because I have tan (NC44) and this color is PERFECT for me!! I use this almost every day, sometimes on its own, sometimes I buff in NYX blush in Terracota..it's lovely!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MUFE sculpting blush 22 is a pinky coral coral that is perfect on all skintones. it looks bright in the pan, but it looks gorgeous on the skin. love it! this retails for $24 it's steep, but worth it. This is very similar to mac's joyous. I'll buy this again if I had to.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this blush everyday. A MUF associate put this on me and absolutely made my cheekbones pop. I don't even need to put another colour to sculpt (but I do anyway...Mac Harmony). It does look scary to look at on its own and is very pigmented. Use a very light hand with this. It gives a very beautiful, yet natural coral colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by bethd44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just the prettiest color. Thanks to sun block and an excellent dermatologist, I have very nice skin at age 65. I'm fair with slightly yellow undertones and this color just livens me up. I apply it very, very sparingly, just enough to give a bit of a glow. Don't be scared off by the bright color in the pan; if you use a light touch, and coral is your color, I think you'll be pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by salp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this blush every single day. And since I'm relatively tanned (Asian skin....and I tan like you wouldn't believe) it looks incredibly natural on me. It brings out a tan better than a pink would.

I didn't even look at this color until a girl at Sephora tried it on me (one of the few helpful associates I've encountered... but that's another story) and I was in love with it.

I don't mind the magnetized closing lid. I think it's actually quite nice.

It's a great shade, very pigmented and I think it'd probably go well with many skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can see this coral color being perfect for all skin tones. I've seen it on PPP, LLL and DDD ladies to find it looked beautiful on all of us. Very natural and with minimal reflects this is something that can create the "I'm not wearing makeup, but I am" look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic coral shade to wear over bronzer. I agree with vampsandtramps in that the magnetized closure can be a bit tiresome to wrok with at times, but the color inside is worth it. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's a lot of talk about the sculpting blushes on the board, why no reviews? Maybe I'll start a trend. These blushes are much bigger than MUFE's former variety, which were the same as eyeshadows. The colors are beautiful, and #22 is definitely the one that called out most to me - it's a very bright coral, but considerably less orange than #20 Satin Blood Orange. It's darker and less pink than my other fave corals, Sue Devitt Los Angeles and Stila Gerbera. It has a very fine shimmer. Application-wise, it's not as smooth as I expected, compared to my other high-end blushes like Shu and Fresh. It's a bit powdery, but the color pay-off is good. I love the look of the packaging, but in reality the magnetized closing can be a little hard to get open. Nonetheless, I will probably buy more colors eventually.