October 21, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After reading about this lipgloss online I thought I'd give it a try - for $2.50 CAD, you can't lose! I purchased "Big Night Out" and have to say I was STUNNED with how great it is. It is close to my natural lip colour, so it enhances my lips without making them too fake looking (I'm not a fan of bright lipstick, and ususally stick to natural looking shades). There is a slight scent to it, seems berry-like and it doesn't last, I'm not bothered by it.

There seems to be a bit of shimmer to it, but not huge bits of glitter like in some of the other shades - it's very fine. The best thing is that it's not a sticky gloss - it feels natural on my lips, kind of slippery like a balm. I can't wait to go back to Shopper's and pick up a few more in this shade, and maybe some others! I'd say that this colour in particular is a great option for those looking for something more conservative for work purposes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love these glosses. I have Nude Kiss 22 and sprakling papaya 18.
They are sheer and not sticky. I love the nude kiss for everyday especially work. They layer well with lipsticks also. I will usually put over their Lipstick in In the nude to brighten up up just a bit. The nude kiss is a nice sheer neautral pinkish mauve. The papaya shade is a nice sheer coral color for summer. I realized I am not a fan of coral and how it looks on my skintone I will not repurchase this shade.
I wull repurchase the nude kiss and some others as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Lipgloss junkie here!! I have probably 80 glosses from brands like: Dior, Clinique, Nars, Sephpra, Pur Minerals, Revlon, Rinmel, etc. etc. etc. This little guy here really surprised the heck outta me!!! Amazing price, great pigment and colors, and awesome smell. Seriously, it's $2.00, just buy one and try for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

I love this lipgloss! I have it in the colour 'True Love'. It is super moisturizing and shiny and adds just a bit of colour to my lips. It has a sweet smell that's not overpowering at all. It doesn't last very long, but then again, this lipgloss never claimed to be long lasting anyways. I don't mind reapplying since I love this product! I would definitely repurchase and I might try out some of the other colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

I love how if feels in my lips. It's pigmented, shiny, pretty, long lasting, and just a bottle of goodness. I have it in about 4 shades( the only four shades I can find at my shoppers) and I loove it. I have so much lipgloss it aint even funny, but I always use this one. The downside is that the writing comes off the lipgloss in no time, which sucks cuz I like to know the names of the lipgloss I used:/ but I can't complain cuz the quality is soo good and it's hella cheap. I give this baby 9.8/10

UPDATE:
This lipgloss has strong scents:/ for ppl like me who has terrible allergies to the point that u'll faint if u use perfume, this amazing baby is not so suitable:((( for me I'm wiling to deal with it but stilllll I hope essence will unscent these lipglosses

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

I have the shade Bright Side of Life. $2.49 CAD for a pretty standard size tub of lipgloss. The consistency is great: not too thick, not too thin. Can be worn on its own for a sheer look or over a lipstick for a more dramatic look. I'm always on the hunt for cheap lip glosses for my ever growing lip-product-obsession, and essence just answered my prayers. Next time I hit up a shoppers I'll be picking up the rest of the shades they carry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by MacPeetster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love! The clour Nude Kiss is my favourite, especially in combination with their lipliner in Satin Mauve.. This combo makes the most beautiful lips ever!! Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by fkpuffinlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this in the colour Bubble Babe when I was poking around Ulta. After applying it I fell in love.

It's so lightweight and not at all sticky (cough Revlon cough), and the colour is the perfect light sparkly pink for every day. The lasting power is average, maybe 1.5-2 hours, but that's about as much as I can expect for a two and a half dollar lipgloss, eh? The amount of product is more than fair for the price, especially when combined with the buy one get one fifty percent off promotions continually running. The scent is a somewhat annoying fruity odor that I don't particularly mind, but other people could be bothered.

I went back and picked up another shad whose name escapes me currently... It's the sparkly orange colour from the new collection. This one, too, is lovely and has the perfect amount of pigmentation. My boyfriend says it's his favorite of all my lip products because it makes my eyes look greener. (?)

All in all, a marvelous product for a marvelous price. Don't hesitate picking up one... or four!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by soulsupermodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

These might just be my favorite lip glosses ever. They are so cheap, pigmented, shiny, and super smooth on the lips. As in, NO stickiness whatsoever. I have two in Nude Kiss because it is the perfect shade to look polished and natural with any outfit, but other shades like Wood of Roses (deep purpley mauve) and Just Georgeous! (bright rosy pink) are also beautiful. They may not be the most long-lasting, and the writing on the tube does come off over time in your purse, but the low price and wonderful quality makes this all okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by annaliiiisa

nice classical lipgloss. i like that the consistancy is quite liquid and runny, so you cannot feel its annoyingly stick etc while wearing. stays in quite good and fades evenly thanks to good consistent. definitely would buy again