July 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Lipgloss junkie here!! I have probably 80 glosses from brands like: Dior, Clinique, Nars, Sephpra, Pur Minerals, Revlon, Rinmel, etc. etc. etc. This little guy here really surprised the heck outta me!!! Amazing price, great pigment and colors, and awesome smell. Seriously, it's $2.00, just buy one and try for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

I love this lipgloss! I have it in the colour 'True Love'. It is super moisturizing and shiny and adds just a bit of colour to my lips. It has a sweet smell that's not overpowering at all. It doesn't last very long, but then again, this lipgloss never claimed to be long lasting anyways. I don't mind reapplying since I love this product! I would definitely repurchase and I might try out some of the other colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

I love how if feels in my lips. It's pigmented, shiny, pretty, long lasting, and just a bottle of goodness. I have it in about 4 shades( the only four shades I can find at my shoppers) and I loove it. I have so much lipgloss it aint even funny, but I always use this one. The downside is that the writing comes off the lipgloss in no time, which sucks cuz I like to know the names of the lipgloss I used:/ but I can't complain cuz the quality is soo good and it's hella cheap. I give this baby 9.8/10

UPDATE:
This lipgloss has strong scents:/ for ppl like me who has terrible allergies to the point that u'll faint if u use perfume, this amazing baby is not so suitable:((( for me I'm wiling to deal with it but stilllll I hope essence will unscent these lipglosses

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

I have the shade Bright Side of Life. $2.49 CAD for a pretty standard size tub of lipgloss. The consistency is great: not too thick, not too thin. Can be worn on its own for a sheer look or over a lipstick for a more dramatic look. I'm always on the hunt for cheap lip glosses for my ever growing lip-product-obsession, and essence just answered my prayers. Next time I hit up a shoppers I'll be picking up the rest of the shades they carry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by MacPeetster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love! The clour Nude Kiss is my favourite, especially in combination with their lipliner in Satin Mauve.. This combo makes the most beautiful lips ever!! Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by fkpuffinlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this in the colour Bubble Babe when I was poking around Ulta. After applying it I fell in love.

It's so lightweight and not at all sticky (cough Revlon cough), and the colour is the perfect light sparkly pink for every day. The lasting power is average, maybe 1.5-2 hours, but that's about as much as I can expect for a two and a half dollar lipgloss, eh? The amount of product is more than fair for the price, especially when combined with the buy one get one fifty percent off promotions continually running. The scent is a somewhat annoying fruity odor that I don't particularly mind, but other people could be bothered.

I went back and picked up another shad whose name escapes me currently... It's the sparkly orange colour from the new collection. This one, too, is lovely and has the perfect amount of pigmentation. My boyfriend says it's his favorite of all my lip products because it makes my eyes look greener. (?)

All in all, a marvelous product for a marvelous price. Don't hesitate picking up one... or four!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by soulsupermodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

These might just be my favorite lip glosses ever. They are so cheap, pigmented, shiny, and super smooth on the lips. As in, NO stickiness whatsoever. I have two in Nude Kiss because it is the perfect shade to look polished and natural with any outfit, but other shades like Wood of Roses (deep purpley mauve) and Just Georgeous! (bright rosy pink) are also beautiful. They may not be the most long-lasting, and the writing on the tube does come off over time in your purse, but the low price and wonderful quality makes this all okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by annaliiiisa

nice classical lipgloss. i like that the consistancy is quite liquid and runny, so you cannot feel its annoyingly stick etc while wearing. stays in quite good and fades evenly thanks to good consistent. definitely would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryDuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this while going to Shoppers after school with my friend. She got a bold hot pink one while I got "Bright Side of Life" which is a more casual peachy pink colour. They are around $2.49 + tax here in Canada, making it dirt cheap. They are pretty pigmented and not sticky at all. One thing I don't like is that the staying power isn't very good (doesn't last through one of my classes which is 75 min) Overall I think that these glosses are very great for their price and I will probably purchase more when I go back to Shoppers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by attractive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For the price,it's amazing.Not a "wow" product but better than many brands.I have two of them:Sparkling Papaya & Nude Kiss.Recommend it. (i have to mention that i found theBalm's plump your pucker/water my melon gloss 10x better)