July 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this bronzer for a couple of years. I had it in the bronzer gift set and then I purchased the full $30 single of Sun Bunny. I used this as a cheek contour, not all over my face.

Pros:
+Has 2 sides - light and dark. This lets you choose if your bronzer depth which helps because my skin tone fluctuates.
+Pretty!

Cons:
-Orangey. My skin tone is warm light-medium tan skin. This didn't bother me at first but now I realize I should've gotten a less orangey bronzer.
-Longevity. This doesn't last long. I applied this over my foundation on my cheeks everyday and at the end of it it would be gone. This fades and transfers. Sometimes, if I talked on the phone, my rubber iPhone case would have this bronzer all over it.
-(this is more of a personal preference) I'm not a fan of the shimmer. So beware, if you prefer a more satin or matte bronzer, this is not for you.
-Priced at $30. Not very budget friendly.

I used this for a long time because I didn't realize there were better bronzers that aren't shimmery or orangey. This isn't a bad product, but there are definitely much better bronzers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am not a huge bronzer fan but I DO love this. It's more cool toned so I can wear it with no issues. I comes off as more of a natural look for me as if I was out in the sun, which I love. Normally bronzers are very yellow or orange and on my fair cool skin they look unnatural and weird. This is the exception.

Very fine shimmer and I would say medium shade, but I can wear it with a light hand and look very radiant. I am VERY impressed with Too Faced and they have become one of my top 5 favorite brands now. They make so many great products, especially their bronzers and shadows. I hope this helps you fair ladies out there as we have so many problems with bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Michla_1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been a bare escentuals warmth woman for a while now and I happened to borrow this from a girlfriend one day and I while I can't say I will be a complete convert; I do love this and pretty much for back and forth between this and warmth depending upon the look I want to achieve. It is a little more orange but then I have olive skin with yellow undertones so it adds an element of sun kissed light without appearing harsh or unnatural. Totally love it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by missmpls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is one of my 2 "go-to" bronzers. It suits my skin tone whether I'm very fair in the winter or very tan in the summer. It is shimmery, however not nearly as much so as the Too Faced Pure Bronze and with Sun Bunny, I can still get away with using it as a subtle contour despite the shimmer. Too Faced powders are always very blendable and this one is no exception. It's easy to get it to look natural and achieve the look you want. It's buildable as well so I always like to start off with a small amount and build up if I want it darker. Great staying power as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by marianam14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is wonderful!
As it was a gift, initially i was afraid to use it, because I thought that it was going to turn my face orange rather than tanned and healthy.
Although my skin is fair, it just gives me a healthy look as if I had spent a day at the beach.
I use during the day, in summer and spring. as a blush on my cheeks and during the evening as a bronzer on the cheeks, nose and forehead.
It's slightly shimmery, but not too much, and in my skin lasts about 6 hours.
I recommend to anyone looking for a blush in bronze shades or a bronzer because this one leaves a natural look and not a orange face.
I also consider the name "sun bunny" very funny :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

I have had this and its darker cousin beach bunny for a while now. I like both brozers as they both give me a healthy tan. I have both versions before they reformulated (in the brown compacts and not the gold ones) and i think i like the texture of the old ones much better - the new ones seem very powdery...almost more the consistency of an UD eyeshadow than something i would put on my face. However, since there's so many different bronzers out there, i don't think i would repurchase either of them IF i ever run out (i don't think i'm ever going to though, since each has so much product in it and I don't use bronzer too often). They're also very pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I just got this powder a few days ago, and I just ADORE this bronzer very much! I'm naturally fair skinned, but I tan easy and use self tanner. Now right now I don't have any self tanner on my face, and I tested this with NOTHING on...no primer, no self tanner, no foundation, nada...and the color is still gorgeous, soft, perfect, and not "muddy" at all. Its a beautiful light bronzer that you can blend darker and darker if prefered. I used my Bare Minerals veil brush (powder brush) when applied and omg..perfection--with NOTHING worn! I also then used it with a full face and its just stunning! The lighter gold color is a perfect shade, and the darker one compliments perfectly! Its pricey but I can see why because you do get what you pay for! I will repurchase, Too Faced never stop making this powder please!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the compact and the name Sun Bunny (cute marketing for sure) so much but the actual bronzer was just not for me. It was so orangey and glittery, not natural looking at all. I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MissMargarita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! The woman at Sephora recommended it to me, and even applied it on me. It looked great so I bought one. It has lasted me all summer, but I will need to buy a new one soon. This bronzer is expensive, but works better than any other bronzer I've tried. If you're very pale, this bronzer may be too dark or orangey for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Sun Bunny is a great summertime bronzer for my NW20 skintone. I apply it with a MAC 187 brush, and the application is light but natural, and easy to blend out. I don't find it too shimmery, it just has a subtle glow. However, if you prefer matte bronzers then this may not be for you. It also wouldn't work well for skintones much darker than mine, at least not as a bronzer.