Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny

4.1

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

I love love love too faced products, they have the cutest packaging and the products are great quality and worth the money. I really like this bronzer for warming up the face and it blends really nice, it has a slight shimmer which I like, however I'm kind of torn about the shade itself, it seems too look a little orange but so does every bronzer I've tried... might just be me. Overall this bronzer is great to have, I don't know that I'd repurchase but it's going to last me a long time anyway, a little goes a long way!

Totally love this bronzer! If I'm not mistaken, this is Too Faced flagship product and the first bronzer that put them on the map. I love the pigmentation and how this does not make me look muddy. You have the option to use the lighter or darker shade. You may even blend both powders on your brush. I just wish this has the same chocolatey smell that the Too Faced Chocolate bronzers have. I own a lot of drugstore bronzers but this one is totally worth the splurge. After trying this one, I know I have got to have the Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very golden toned warm sun kissed brown. It has lots of shimmer and no scent. It is very pigmented and silky soft. A little goes a long way so it's worth buying. I think it applies best with a stippling brush. It's a very glamorous shade, perfect for night time looks and special occasions. The compact is adorable and very well made. There's a good sized mirror inside for touch ups.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- the essence dupe for this is Sun glow (02) with the swirly design.

This would work on many people, esp those with cool-toned skin. It would give a healthy look. Blends well, finely milled so it 'melts' into base makeup.

However, it makes my skin seem sickly/dirty. I am med-skintone, warm, and naturally a bit tanned. I thought this would be a good one to 'lift' or bronze the complexion, but it dulls it and looks unfortunate.

Have tried several types of applicators (big stipple brush, small stipple, blush brush, angled contour brush) and used v. lightly, and it just isn't for me. It isn't super long-lasting, just normal.

Essence has a 'bronzer' that is this exact colour, except a bit more shimmery. I own both and can hardly tell the difference. If I were to repurchase any of the TF bronzers, it would be milk chocolate or endless summer.
That said, I can't fault it, apart from the fact that it looks bad on me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect beachy glowing looking bronzer. If you want to look like you have just come back from a vacation down south, this is for you! I don't kinda that it is glittery, it is more of a glow. This is very pigmented, but lends well. I do not think this is meant for far skinned girls. I find it even somewhat natural looking. This might seem off to say for a somewhat shimmery product, but when I was on vacation not too long ago, I found that my skin on it's own was naturally glowing, even without any products. So this is perfect for me for when I am not on vacation, to get that glow back in my skin!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! This is a warm toned bronzer with very fine barely-there shimmer. I love this for the summer time since it gives me that sun kissed glow. Amazingly pigmented and very easy to blend. I hate the steep price point but I feel like this will last me quite a long time. I don't recommend this for contouring because it's just not made for that. Might not buy it again because I do want to try other ones but if it wasn't so expensive, I wouldn't think twice.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've used this bronzer for a couple of years. I had it in the bronzer gift set and then I purchased the full $30 single of Sun Bunny. I used this as a cheek contour, not all over my face.

Pros:
+Has 2 sides - light and dark. This lets you choose if your bronzer depth which helps because my skin tone fluctuates.
+Pretty!

Cons:
-Orangey. My skin tone is warm light-medium tan skin. This didn't bother me at first but now I realize I should've gotten a less orangey bronzer.
-Longevity. This doesn't last long. I applied this over my foundation on my cheeks everyday and at the end of it it would be gone. This fades and transfers. Sometimes, if I talked on the phone, my rubber iPhone case would have this bronzer all over it.
-(this is more of a personal preference) I'm not a fan of the shimmer. So beware, if you prefer a more satin or matte bronzer, this is not for you.
-Priced at $30. Not very budget friendly.

I used this for a long time because I didn't realize there were better bronzers that aren't shimmery or orangey. This isn't a bad product, but there are definitely much better bronzers out there.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a huge bronzer fan but I DO love this. It's more cool toned so I can wear it with no issues. I comes off as more of a natural look for me as if I was out in the sun, which I love. Normally bronzers are very yellow or orange and on my fair cool skin they look unnatural and weird. This is the exception.

Very fine shimmer and I would say medium shade, but I can wear it with a light hand and look very radiant. I am VERY impressed with Too Faced and they have become one of my top 5 favorite brands now. They make so many great products, especially their bronzers and shadows. I hope this helps you fair ladies out there as we have so many problems with bronzers.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been a bare escentuals warmth woman for a while now and I happened to borrow this from a girlfriend one day and I while I can't say I will be a complete convert; I do love this and pretty much for back and forth between this and warmth depending upon the look I want to achieve. It is a little more orange but then I have olive skin with yellow undertones so it adds an element of sun kissed light without appearing harsh or unnatural. Totally love it!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is one of my 2 "go-to" bronzers. It suits my skin tone whether I'm very fair in the winter or very tan in the summer. It is shimmery, however not nearly as much so as the Too Faced Pure Bronze and with Sun Bunny, I can still get away with using it as a subtle contour despite the shimmer. Too Faced powders are always very blendable and this one is no exception. It's easy to get it to look natural and achieve the look you want. It's buildable as well so I always like to start off with a small amount and build up if I want it darker. Great staying power as well.

Popular Bronzers