August 20, 2014 | 2115 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Waterproof Eyeliner - Surf

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by YADAYADAYADA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I got this on sale for $1.99 CAD. Fantastic bargain because this is a gem. I had another navy blue that was a little on the grey side so I was looking for something a little more true to navy (saw a pic of Catherine Zeta-Jones with navy eyeliner and wanted to replicate it) and this fits the bill. Surf seems like an odd name for it though. It is definitely waterproof and has staying power on my oily lids. Didn't budge until I took it off. The application is smooth as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by smachica03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner truly is waterproof! I have been using Stila for a while but the cost was starting to get to me @ $22 a pop I looked into alternatives. After trying Prestige's My Biggest Lashes and loving it, I decided to try this. The color is highly pigmented, the staying power is phenomenal. I work 13 hr days and I only need to touch up the corners once. I get tons of compliments on the color. Amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sgalvin687

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner for tightling!! I tried the Laura Mercier cake liner but I tend to get alot of eye redness with that so I was pleasantly surprised to find a less expensive version that works so well. I like to wear this on my upper waterline & push it between lashes; the blue color brightens the whites of the eyes and brings out their green color. It lasts all day without smudging or creating "panda eyes". I just wish the tip of the eyeliner was a little smaller so it would be easier to wear as regular eyeliner as well (but maybe it is just lack of skill with application)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by lilyofavalon

I have heard so many good things about the Prestige Waterproof Eyeliners, and once I finally found one, I snatched it up. True to their reputation, this performs beautifully. It's completely waterproof once it sets, but you have just the right amount of time to blend it as you wish before that happens. The eyeliner is also great for the waterline because it's so soft, and applies so easily. I love it! One of my favorite eyeliners, and my HG drugstore eyeliner.

Surf is a beautiful dark midnight blue. I love using it as a base for a sapphire smoky eye, and it's also great for my waterline. If blacks are too harsh on you or you just want to switch things up, I strongly recommend this color!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

This shiny dark blue color is very pretty. It isn't as dark as a Navy blue which I like. I use it on my waterline and the staying power good. The liner got rock hard after a couple of months. What gives?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by EmmaJohnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It's a dark navy blue with a tiny hint of shimmer in it. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't tug at my eyelids. It stays on all day, I never have to reapply it. I usually draw a thick line on my top lids with this eyeliner, and then draw a thin black line on my bottom lid, and the result is great. It's so inexpensive, too! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Kammers10

I bought this because it has a slight shimmer, wanted a different blue (Midnight Blue is my staple blue). It's a pretty color, good texture, looks ok with my NW23 coloring, but nothing spectacular. AND you have to use a sharpener. The self sharpening are so much easier and economical!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dark sapphire blue shimmer liner. Wonderful color & quality. Perfect for lining lower lid. Same color as my HIP gel liner in "Blue". So won't repurchase. (DDD NW45)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner goes on boldly and smoothly, and it lasts all day, but the name should be changed to Midnight Blue or Navy because Surf implies a lighter color. This is a dark sapphire not a marine/sea blue.