October 23, 2014 | 1368 users online

Blush - Chanel - Joues Contraste in Brume D'Or

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Tezzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this blush as a gift from my mom and I really love it. It is a good, sheer brown/peachy blush that is very buildable. I use this one a lot in the autumn and winter when my skin is more pale than usual (NW25). I don't think I would repurchace though b/c it is expensive (36). I would ask it again as a gift.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Tiffydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for a birthday gift, so am unsure of how much it costs im assuming its dear anyways due to it being Chanel.
Anyways, this blush is quite subtle, a mix of bronze and blush together so it creates that nice bronzing effect. quite small and the applicator brush it comes with isnt great as it doesnt give you any colour, therefore you have to apply with a proper blush brush.

It is shimmery and matte doesn't make my skin oily at all and the colour is nice, it makes you look natural and it doesnt over glow with loads or shimmer. I dont often like shimmery blush as I find it tends to get oily with alot of mettalics but this blush is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Jexxie123

I can't say much for this blush. I love this blush so much. I am a big fans of joues contraste blush and this blush is really a gorgeous colour. It gives you a natural look (with medium skin tone people i guess) and it really accentuate the cheekbones (regardless of what skin tone u have). I have a round face and this blush really makes me look as if i have cheekbones. And i love the fact that it doesnt clog my pores and doesnt cause me any breakouts. I also love the fact that it is long wearing in my oily- skin face. I'll definitely re- purchase and I am on my way in collecting the joues contraste blushes. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by temmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Brume D'Or is a gorgeous peachy, bronzy brown that is so pretty on. I love it on my NC45 skin. It isn't too bright and I love that. Its subtle and not OTT. I get tons of compliments when wearing this and I'm absolutely in love with it. I totally recommend it. Also for some reason, it smells nicer than all my other Chanel blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

This is the perfect brown blush for all those who don't wear brown blushes. I got that to use it instead of a bronzer cause all bronzers I've seen are orangey and look hideous on me. Brume d'or is not at all orangey and you can soften the brown by using a little rose, neutral pink or pink blush over it. As with all Joues Contrastes blushes, this one applies sheer and it's very buildable and easy to blend. This color is also good for contouring. The packaging is standard Chanel black with the logo on top, and it includes a little brush which is not good - especially in comparison to the brush they put in the Irreele blushes which is not bad for a touch up. I don't plan to repurchase since I rarely use it anymore but I definetely suggest it to anyone who wants a brown blush or to anyone who can't wear bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't know it existed until it was RAOK'd to me and would have walked by it if I had seen it in a store b/c I don't do brown, but this is the PERFECT brown-based blush for the brown-phobe. I don't wear brown blush, but this is gorgeous...it gives me a natural, bronzy cheek with the slightest hint of rose, without any orange-factor whatsoever. I will cherish this blush!