Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.1

Wow..this is one of my vs body mist favourite..it smells amazing and delicious..when ever i put it i can't stay without smelling my wrist..my friend says they want to eat me when ever i put this.got lot of compliment..but frist couple of days this smells is not good..i didn't like it.it was like alcohl smell.but after using couple of days i fallen love with it..definitely i will repurchase.it stay on me alk day and on my dresses more than one week😍😍😘😘

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never really liked fruity scents but i always loved vanilla and coconut and when i read that Kylie Jenner considers this as one of her travel essentials, i thought, if it is good for KJ, then why wouldn't it work for me?!

So i ordered it without even trying it out first.

I absolutely love it. It mostly smells if vanilla but in a very sweet sugar-y way. It definitely smells like some delicious cake that you want to eat.

The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't last long but the bottle is so big that you don't really feel bad spraying again and again.

I bought two more and i will buy again and again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'd describe this as vanilla cake batter with a hint of very sweet coconut. It's long lasting and strong.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The vanilla aspect of this stands out more on my skin but I do get subtle hints of coconut. It is sweet and fun to wear casually. It does seem to have better longevity when sprayed on clothes. I get a couple of hours of scent and then it fades. I definitely have to reapply, but overall nice to have before the summer ends.

It smells wonderful to me, but my brother said that it gives him headaches sometimes. I haven't gone to school yet and im waiting to try it out and see what other people say.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am a HUGE gourmand lover, In fact I only wear fruity or gourmand fragrances I love vanilla, chocolate, cake bakery scents, I love it sweet so I thought coconut passion it will be perfect for me! WRONG. Omg so wrong. This is genuinely the most disgusting scent I have ever smelled, I spray it in the air and the back of my throat wants to gag, it is just awful. Nothing vanilla or coconut about it, vile.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it!
If you like vanilla scents, or coconut scents then you'll probably like this.
Sweet but soft scent. Always get compliments.
It sometimes can seem a bit too sweet when first sprayed( I spray a lot lol) but it quickly dries to a nice soft scent.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

1 bottle lasts for sooooooooooo long! it has a sweet scent which i got sick of it after some time. Buy the smaller version of it instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I wanna eat this thing. Smells so delicious, lasts for the freaking whole day and it doesn't go off from clothes, TRUE LOVE <3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I first started using this product when I came back from my holiday abroad and it just brings back bad memories of when I came back to England to work. Having said this, my opinion may be biased as its smell reminds me of the end of my holidays :(

I first thought that it was the best thing in the world because it was my first VS purchase and the only coconut body spray I had tried. Having used this too many times, it is an irritating smell as it can smell weird on different clothing, I find that it smells like vanilla and coconut on my sheer t-shirts and like gone off fruit on jumpers and scarves. Different fabrics make it smell differently, therefore the product deserves a 3 out of 5 due to the different smell changes that come from it, you never know whether you can rely on it or not!

Popular Fragrances