April 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

A beautiful rosy beige shade on my NC 25 skintone. It enhances and polishes without being too loud and more than my MLBB shade since its not a nude that washes you out but a medium toned rose-pink beigy.Am glad with my purchase despite the ratings and love BB original lip colour line more with its vintage packaging like chanel rouge coco line.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this and Pale Pink, as well as a semi-lipstick in Crystal Pink.
All of them make my lips sore. Within 5 minutes if applying my lips tingle and after a few applications my lips are dry and in need of lip salve.

It's annoying as the colour range is extensive but there is clearly an ingredient which doesn't suit my skin.

I also think they are expensive compared with cheaper brands. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for foundation and eye shadows but think almost £20 for lipstick is too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have always been a fan of nude-rose shades of lipsticks so ever since I grabbed hold of one a few years back, I have never regretted buying and using this product time and time again. It's a shade you can wear in just about any occasion - from work to parties. It's not a loud scandalous color nor does it leave me looking sickly pale. It lives up to the rest of Bobbi Brown's strengths - it beautifies by subtly enhancing a lady's face. The only downside to the product is that after around 5 to 6 months of use, the remaining product kind of has this funky scent to it so I guess you best not let it stay unused. Other than that, I still LOVE this lipstick and will continue buying it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is a dark pinky brown which I would wear for day time. I topped this with crystal lip gloss and it looks really modern and feminine. I didnt like the smell of this though....but it wears off eventually. I think BB recommended this for Kate Middleton`s wedding so its a good bet if your walking down the aisle in summer. The color photos well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my only lipstick repurchase EVER. i have every shade in every brand of lipstick and this is my every day go-to. wouldn't wear for a special occasion or anything even w/ a dark eye i like a more NUDE nude but this is a great medium pinky beigey nude. wear it under my "pink beige" bb lip gloss and my lips are lush and perfectly colored for day time wear. i am a warm beige 3.5 and nw 25 for reference. stays on all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color, just a beautiful natural pink. It's too bad that Bobbi's lippies are so drying on me. I love her selection of colors, but it never fails that when I get one, I regret it. After just a few minutes on, my lips are practically peeling. Probably could add a balm underneath or a gloss on top, but I'm most happy with a product that does what I want it to without having to worry about additional things to do... it has to be wear and go or forget it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This medium pink shade is very flattering with my brunette hair colour and fair skin tone. I love the texture of this lipstick, which is creamy and yet stays on during the day. I normally reapply once at midday and it stays on until the evening. My lips feel as if they are in much better condition when I wear this lipstick. I've tried many other high end brands of lipstick (MAC, Dior, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden) and this lipstick has impressed me the most. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by kerrwilk

I am officially hooked on the Sappho Cosmetic line. Their foundations are stunningly beautiful and natural and their cheek and eye colours amazing! This line is proof that you don't need to cover your face in nasty silicones and chemicals to achieve that perfect look. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by LilEdie

This is my ultimate go-to everyday lipstick & it goes with absolutely everything. Light enough not to be overbearing but enough color to make your lips stand out nicely. I love this lipstick! I wear it with Spice lipliner by MAC & it always does the trick. I wear this lipstick 90% of the time & find it goes well if you're wearing heavier eye makeup or if you're using a light touch. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by diazsama

I'm also a beauty sheep and purchased this color when I read that this is a Kate Middleton color. I loved her wedding-day look so I picked this up. WOW does this brighten up my face. I love the color and I like the creamy texture of this lipstick. I take off 1 lippie because the lipstick is easily transferable after a light application and 2+hours on my lips. I feel as though the lipstick just sits right on my lips. So don't give out any kisses with this on unless you want it to show up ;)
Also - this is just a silly personal gripe but the lipstick packaging is so 80's - I'd like to see a much more chic tube like Mac or something more new-age.