August 1, 2014 | 1058 users online

Liquid - BYS Liquid Foundation with SPF 15+

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by sandeelovesmakeup

Since i lost my makeup collection recenty because of a very unfortunate event so I was looking through some good drugstore products that might replace my collection temporarily. I came across the BYS counter and asked for a liquid foundation with a dewy finish. The Sales person let me swatch this on my hand and i was sold. It was pretty good. I don't actually like wearing heavy foundation every day so I was really happy with the light to medium coverage with a slightly matte and slightly dewy finish.

So here's the bad thing though. I used it the next day, very excited to see how it will look like on my face. It looked really great after the application and looked awesome with my Nichido blush in Blushing Pink. It looked really natural on my skin. I noticed the problem during my break from work. It oxidized on me! :( It made me look darker. It looks terrible. Good thing i was wearing a turtleneck and my neck wasn't that much exposed because it looked awkward having such a dark face and a lighter neck.

I didn't want to give up on it so I decided to mix it with my Avon Luminous Liquid Foundation which was a bit lighter. It worked better. It has a bit of a shimmer now from the Avon product which was cool. Used it a couple of times and then noticed I was having tiny zits on my face.. Oooohoooowww..

Too bad. I kind of really like the finish of this foundation. One more thing i didnt like was the packaging. It looked really cheap to me and didn't say much about the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by alleeyanah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This has really great coverage, but tends to be quite cakey if applied too much. (A little goes a long way). I learned the hard way that it isn't so great for combination skin and this definitely made me break out. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by beyondfashionbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely hated this foundation. As soon as I got home from buying it I tested it out on my skin and felt like chucking it out immediately. Doesn't blend and is extremely oily and sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by ivygreene2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A really horrible foundation. I used to wear this when I was really young because I thought all foundation worked the same and wanted something cheap. You definitely pay for what you get... Sticky, smells cheap, hardly any coverage, and really bad for your skin! So tacky.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Mikstarzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this, my skin broke out in pimples it is sticky, low range of colours very poor quality would not recommend this in other words you pay for what u get. Don't waste your money on something soo cheap go buy maybelline or revlon if u want drugstore these foundations are dollar store worthy!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this product is horrible. It smells, it feels disgusting on the skin, it looks horrible.. it's just a crappy foundation. I made the mistake of buying this as i needed a foundation there and then and only had $10 on me and this was the only thing in my price range. My mum wore this foundation too so i thought it couldn't be that bad..right? ... WRONG. as soon as i put it on my skin, i couldn't stand the cheap chemical smell, or the greasy feeling of it. I gave it to my mum, but i ended up forcing her to stop using it because it's really bad for your skin. DO NOT BUY

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Mereyland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bad. i hate it. Covers nothing, disappears, full of nasty chemicals, limited and dodgy colour range, gross consistency and smell. Need i say more??

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by twinkletwinklestarfish

I got an allergic reaction to this product.

I will not be buying it again, ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by iivi1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very light foundation, seem not to cover my blemishes.
SPF is good add in chead product. Possibly suits to dry/normal skin; my skin is oily and it seemed to disappear. I try it again, now with the BYS powder, let's see if there is difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by sage123

This is about $4 so for a girl starting out in makeup i was sold, espically when i went into priceline when all the foundations were averaging around 20 dollars. So this was my favourite ( and only) foundation for quite a bit. Then i tried out rimmel lasting finish which i thought was great but when i ran out i would go back to the good old $4 foundation. This is actually a pretty good foundation was the price. Though instore there was no testers so when i bought it, i always bought too light colors like ivory and medium beige which was WAY too light for my NW20 skin . Which is a bit crazy because in normal drugstore foundations medium beige is too dark for me.
The package is alright, it isnt fancy or anything but it comes in a squirt bottle which is easy to use.
Though i am not sure if this was the foundation or the that i may have not taken my foundation off all the time ( i can't remember if i was that dull or not) but now my skin is quite terrible as before it was very good. But now i am on clinique trying to fix what either the BYS foundation did too me or not. But beware if you think it is starting to break you out, STOP it probley is.